Αρχικό Θέμα

Δημοσιεύθηκε από Meester, 14.08.2015 - 23:12

A simple contest to liven things up. Since we have so many amazing story tellers I decided to hold an AW story contest. The rules are simple your story must be published in this thread and MUST be about your AW experience.

If you have a feud with a player this is not the place to call them out or write about them!

All participants get this awesome trophy:

Edit:

Contest is over. Lots of great stories leading to 43 players having the sexy trophy.
17.08.2015 - 16:06
My first name remains incredibly popular among the ways people discovered Atwar, I take all the credit for this.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.08.2015 - 20:36
Pretty much I was in this mount and blade napoleonic wars regiment and one night they played Atwar as a sort of scheduled event. Anyways sometimes we would play at night and have a blast on teamspeak. After some time I left the regiment but continued playing roleplay until I stopped when I was r4 when adog somehow got me to stop playing it lol.

These were the regiment games

Anyways so at r4 adog got me to stop playing roleplay and then I joined up with him for about a week or two and then left. Shortly after that time I joined reich for about 8 months till I got purged and during that time I became alot better at the came and became a blown out scenario fag, which is what I am today lol. So after being purged from reich I decide to make a coalition with a friend from old reich named Redzi. Redzi is a faggot but we made wehrmacht together almost 2 months ago. Its been really fun and has made me indulge myself more into this game because of this coalition. I've even started making my own maps, my first map was a punic wars map but it was awfulllll so now i'm making a map based in greece and personally I think it will be alot better.

Anyways kinda shit story but figured i'd post something about it because why not
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.08.2015 - 21:00
When i was r6,i really hated rankism,i didn't understand why high ranks always were kicking low ranks when they pick big countries in scenarios. Always when i got kicked for being low rank,i was thinking about how if get premium,i would make games without rankism.
Now i am r10 and when i see a r6-5 joining my games and picking a big nation,its like auto-kick for them.
I was corrupted by rankism
----
Only Italodisco can be called true music.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.08.2015 - 21:15
Another story

Once upon a time in the early month of January 2012, a lone autistic teenager was browsing the internets for a new game to get away from another called Warlight. He came here a called himself Skittzophrenic. He quickly became a good world map and scenario player killing noobs and name calling just about everyone because he was, again, an autistic teenager. By the end of 2012, he was already a rank 10. Today, the 21 year old just browses the forum waiting for something good to happen to this game, like RP being killed off for good. The end.
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.08.2015 - 09:25
One time there was the otaku Weeaboo called Killer-San
He wanted to play a game similar to EU4 EU3 because he copied the fails from MEIOU and put it in the game uninstalled it.
So he searched ''war games'
Shitty P2W games
Strategy War games
Shitty P2W games
Good War games
ShittyP2W games
I decided to go to the forbideen area called Page 2
Atwar

downloaded silverlight
Played
was a noob
beat rank 11
last win
becomes rpfag
becomes spain pro
becomes italy pro

plays europe 1v1
gets fucked in butt
rank 5 for years
dont judge me
----
All mortals must be destroyed...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.08.2015 - 21:40
I still don't have a trophy on my profile, so here goes....

I started playing AW in December 2014 (not that long ago compared to most players). It was my final year of University and I needed a distraction from my coursework..
Me and my housemates had been playing risk a lot but since they were all busy I was forced to play crappy online games, because studying sucks.
So I searched "risk online" and landed here.. up until rank 5 I had the standard narb experience.. Join game, get hooked, become a massive ally fag in order to "win", cry and rage at being ally capped in a standard world game....

Anyway.. so I got to about r6 in about late February this year and things started to get interesting. I really wanted to join a clan, so... Applied to Evol. I sent MOU a message about wanting to pwn RP fags and he replied saying I would have to learn 3v3 eu and stop playing RP.. I figured RP was looked down upon and said I would be willing to learn.. He tested me, I did okay as UK, pressuring his Germany, but lost. he said I could try again sometime soon, but he literally went inactive like the next day..

Then soldier showed up farming the GoT map.. I loved GoT so played him in like 3 duels and he invited me to Shadow Aces and said he would train me. I met devil, google Chrome and EL, decided I loved my clan, Made a logo for them and became an ancient narb.

At some point I as playing this RP as India and I met this douche bag kid called "Made in China" who picked Iran... I declared I was taking Pakistan t1 and he basically rushed it and then I cried because I thought RP meant you had to declare, he took advantage of me and I'll never forget that... H'es still on my enemy list today even though he's actually not that bad.. Hi China (you cunt)!

After that I decided I was tired of RP and haven't played one since. I was r7 at this point and decided to focus on my ancient game. I played a few CW's, I started to win some elo, I decided I liked being competitive, My grades were slipping, I met Linearfluff and we farmed ancient games together. He basically paid for my lifetime premium a little later on, literally the coolest thing anyone has done for me on AW, but he needs to stop offering to buy me stuff!

Anyway El came back from a little break and was like "wtf, why did we finish the season in 18th on cw"? Called us all fags and demanded more eu players, so I started to concentrate on eu, I was r8 and by this time I'd met a lot of cool AW people, I decided I liked 3v3's, I failed University, I reached rank 9, Shadow Aces reached no1 in Cw's which is were we are today and I got promoted to leader. YAY.

I feel like my AW story still needs a better ending so I'll probably be sticking around until I can decide wtf I'm gonna do about travelling the world since I'm constantly broke and looking for a half decent job. If you're still reading this you clearly don't have a life yourself so you can't make fun of me, HA!
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.08.2015 - 21:51
Another story, this time about RL and the 2nd girl I had sex with.....

Was camping in some woods with friends.
Got drunk
Took a girl back to my tent.
Heard gorilla noises from the zoo next to the woods..
said to the girl "I'm going to fuck you like a gorilla"...
She said "don't ever say that ever again".
I said "Okay".
We we're drunk.. had sex anyway.
Friends heard us and started rolling the tent over.
She decided she didn't want to have sex anymore.
I said "Okay".
Left tent.
Friends laughed.
Walked to friends car.
was clamped by traffic warden for bad parking.
Walked 5 miles in the rain to the bus station.
Got home.
Face palmed.
The end.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.08.2015 - 22:00
Im not upvoting that
----
"I've mastered the effects of chemicals on the human body. Want to see?"
- Dr. Thrax
"Soon the field will fill with tanks...my tanks"
-General Kwai
See, you can tell when its, "mauh" just right, when the flesh falls of the bone!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.08.2015 - 23:04
China-
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Phoenix, 20.08.2015 at 21:40

I still don't have a trophy on my profile, so here goes....

I started playing AW in December 2014 (not that long ago compared to most players). It was my final year of University and I needed a distraction from my coursework..
Me and my housemates had been playing risk a lot but since they were all busy I was forced to play crappy online games, because studying sucks.
So I searched "risk online" and landed here.. up until rank 5 I had the standard narb experience.. Join game, get hooked, become a massive ally fag in order to "win", cry and rage at being ally capped in a standard world game....

Anyway.. so I got to about r6 in about late February this year and things started to get interesting. I really wanted to join a clan, so... Applied to Evol. I sent MOU a message about wanting to pwn RP fags and he replied saying I would have to learn 3v3 eu and stop playing RP.. I figured RP was looked down upon and said I would be willing to learn.. He tested me, I did okay as UK, pressuring his Germany, but lost. he said I could try again sometime soon, but he literally went inactive like the next day..

Then soldier showed up farming the GoT map.. I loved GoT so played him in like 3 duels and he invited me to Shadow Aces and said he would train me. I met devil, google Chrome and EL, decided I loved my clan, Made a logo for them and became an ancient narb.

At some point I as playing this RP as India and I met this douche bag kid called "Made in China" who picked Iran... I declared I was taking Pakistan t1 and he basically rushed it and then I cried because I thought RP meant you had to declare, he took advantage of me and I'll never forget that... H'es still on my enemy list today even though he's actually not that bad.. Hi China (you cunt)!

After that I decided I was tired of RP and haven't played one since. I was r7 at this point and decided to focus on my ancient game. I played a few CW's, I started to win some elo, I decided I liked being competitive, My grades were slipping, I met Linearfluff and we farmed ancient games together. He basically paid for my lifetime premium a little later on, literally the coolest thing anyone has done for me on AW, but he needs to stop offering to buy me stuff!

Anyway El came back from a little break and was like "wtf, why did we finish the season in 18th on cw"? Called us all fags and demanded more eu players, so I started to concentrate on eu, I was r8 and by this time I'd met a lot of cool AW people, I decided I liked 3v3's, I failed University, I reached rank 9, Shadow Aces reached no1 in Cw's which is were we are today and I got promoted to leader. YAY.

I feel like my AW story still needs a better ending so I'll probably be sticking around until I can decide wtf I'm gonna do about travelling the world since I'm constantly broke and looking for a half decent job. If you're still reading this you clearly don't have a life yourself so you can't make fun of me, HA!

Hey there
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.08.2015 - 08:08
Coming from the Dark side - A true Story reveled by tumancool(From a RP Fag to a decent player)

Its actually very difficult to be a good AtWar player when you have RP history. When i wanted to play 3 vs 3 back then i used to get kicked out for being an RP player. I overcame those difficulties to be a decent AtWar player and quit playing RP's. Its very difficult to come out of that Dark and even more difficult to cope up with the so called Positive side. Here is my story.

28 March 2014,
I was searching for a Online Turn Based Game, Than i saw AtWar(I actually liked the name). So i entered and registered and decided to play ,Though i understood nothing. Since i was so naive that i decided not to play AtWar again. I didnt even play a single match. After 1-2 Months when i was again searching for a Online Game, AtWar popped up, but this time i decided to play it. I lost all my first 5 Matches. Suddenly i learned the trend of Ally Fagging. I used to use that often. Days passed i ranked up and suddenly i became a R5. This was the point of time when the RP virus went inside me. I used to think i was Supreme and nobody can defeat me. RP was in my routine. I used to play RP once everyday and twice in the weekend. For me RP was life. For me RP was AtWar and AtWar was RP. I used to Spam the Main Room about RP's. Still i had no Friends and only had Enemies. Every RP Map i played, my enemy List grew. Then suddenly i stopped playing AtWar since i made so many Enemies in RP's that it was difficult for me to survive for even till turn 8. Then after a month or so i was back playing RP's since everybody forgot me by now. After 5-6 month If i remember correctly Wunderbar RP Map was released and Fappino didnt like that. Both used to troll in each others Map. Because of this trolling i decided to quit RP's and didnt play AtWar for a Month. After almost a Month i decided to play AtWar again. Since i decided not to play any RP's so i played normal Euro Maps, World Maps etc., But i could not stop myself from playing a RP. I again started playing RP but there came this D-day in my life.

D-DAY
I switched on my Computer and started playing a Fappino RP. But when we unanimously decided to ally end one guy decided to ally Fag me and all turned against me and i lost. I was so angry that Day that i decided never to play a RP again. Than after 2 days i went Rogue in a Fappino RP for revenge. Since i went Rogue i was banned. Now i had no other option but to play other Maps.

A new Beginning
I opened the Main Room and there was no other game but a 3 vs 3. I entered but i was scared i might be kicked out for having a RP bakground(since it has always happened with me). But since they wanted a full map, they had no other option but to let me play. I really was on fire that day. I killed a R10 player 3 times in a row and i was in love with 3 vs 3. Since i was a unknown name they were actually shocked. Then this guy ATLA5(I am not sure if it was him) invited me to Singularity.
I joined Singularity but still i had no Friends.

A Friend
No Offence but i didnt like my time in Singularity because they were not the fun kind i was looking for. So i left Singularity. Then I bumped into this guy Panda Jew. He was funny and he also had a clan. Than i joined Unsullied and found myself a Friend in Panda Jew.

In the meanwhile i joined a Mid Rank tournament hosted by Madara. Still nobody actually knew me which i took as a advantage. Then i went on to be a Semi Finalist in the tournament. I still consider myself as a Noob. And i like people calling me a noob. And life continues.......
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.08.2015 - 10:01
 Kord
My quest began some time around November a few years back when I asked a friend if he knew about an online version of Risk. Since that day my social life has strangely taken a turn for the worse and I realize out of game I could count my friends on one hand. In fact, as this evil game stole all of my attention, thought, and time. I decided that since there was no life to go back to I trudged forward like a bum exploring the dangerous streets of Philly- It's a dangerous game but I've got nothing to lose. Only after getting in to the top 10 elo scores and gathering the troll-like enmity of many other players did a social worker named Zonesce pick me off the streets and brought me to an AA (AtWar Anonymous) meeting. From there I've realized that I can live a life like a normal(ish) person and continue hoarding the elo and enmity of my fellow AtWar players. And they all died. The end.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.08.2015 - 08:31
I had my hunches about the guy named Indian Tiger on my enemies list. I never remembered how he got there but everyone of that list has earned their bit of mistrust. After he changed his name to Unknown Gamer, he went from a nobody to pro in matter of days frightened me. had many friends, but many people started to suspect him of hacking. I had absolutely no idea that such thing had been done, so I befriended him, but left him on my enemy list. More suspect things started happening, then one day he was invited to our clan. Me, not knowing if this guy should be trusted, couldn't find any solid evidence to not allow him in the brotherhood of our clan.
Then one day, without change if rank his account SP sky rocketed and went to Scientific numbers. During this time private messaged him about the incident and he claimed it was just a "bug" in the system. I assemble several different things I found on the guy and sent them to a mod, hoping that some of the could be cleared up. The middle of the next day he posts on the forum saying he created a "hack" to atWar, also revealing that he hacked the game to allow him to be rank 13.
The moderators ban him, but he was too good for a mere mod. While distributing his propaganda, and other stuff, the mods continued to attempted to ban him. Eventually the admins came online and sorted up the problems. Just recently they fixed more of the holes that allowed him to abuse the system.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.08.2015 - 08:52
I banned a mod !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.08.2015 - 13:09
Short Stories by Autumn

The Discovery and the Rupture

One day, I discovered Aw like most people (googling risk like game, actually Axis and allies like game). At that time, I was with a very nice girl since almost 2 years. One year later we broke up, she was tired of me playing aw all the time Life is tough, at least we got aw!

Scary Story

The other day, I saw a friend of mine playing Risk on her phone. So, I talked about AW and I sent her the link, but I told her, as a joke, that I was sorry if she fails all her courses because of that game. One week later, I asked her if she tried the game and she said no cuz my warning scared her.

State of Mind

Since I'm about the only player of State of Mind still active, I'm gonna tell the whole story.
Well, my first clan was Your Family (lead by Death ), and I was taking this very seriously, but someday, someone that I won't name, told me this was just troll clan and that I should join his. I was shocked (ok maybe not so much, let's say confused or just that I had rly no clue what it meant), but I decided to change clan. I asked advice to 2 "senior" players: Waffel and AlexMeza about changing clan because I was hesitating between one cool clan and the other guy's clan (that I won't disclose). All I remember, is that Waffel told me something like: Follow your heart.

So I joined Inglorious Basterds and this where I met Trinig (Silent One). After a little while and some clan fuzz, he created a new clan with a bunch of people from IB: As Infiniti, MacAttack, Cascaval. Refresh and Peppe joined later. Beserok was also a member from the start, but he was about the only one not coming from IB. Great emphasis on training and experimenting! Silent lead the clan firmly: it was fucking serious clan, no swearing allowed (I think he was religious man or something), no unnecessary chat during cws, each and everyone was assigned to focus 100% toward playing and practicing specific countries, strats and expansions, etc. I could play ukr once in a while, but i'd get a speach if i'd play it not accidentally. But he was really supportive and guideful: lots of commenting during games and after games; everything was really well organized. Bes quickly became real pro with all this. It was a really good team!

Jfeders joined us after a few months and he became important player of the team. AS infinity, Mac and Silent had frequent arguments after losing games or stuff like that and, at some point, Silent deleted his account and AS became inactive
Beserok, Mac, Refresh, JF, Dragnach, Jazzy and me continued to play a lot of cws for a few weeks and we got third place of autumn 2014. It was nice achievement! By january, JF couldn't afford premium anymore and got rly frustrated with that so he deleted account Bes became inactive, so the clan died:( Sad story

I miss you guys! wth! come and play AW ffs!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.08.2015 - 16:09
I am so glad evoL has been mentioned by so many players :-) Glad to contribute to todays modern day competitive players. I will post my story shortly.
----
It's not the end.

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.08.2015 - 16:11
Γραμμένο από Mr_Own_U, 23.08.2015 at 16:09

I am so glad evoL has been mentioned by so many players :-) Glad to contribute to todays modern day competitive players. I will post my story shortly.

dont forget guilty pro
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.08.2015 - 19:05
My experience:
Came online game was great, later on a era called rankism was born, then we have a few percentage of moderators who as far as i know dont do nothing, then the Destruction of RP era was born
----
You Touch me and i'll hit twice you hard, If you smash me, ill thump you, if you destroy me, i will obliterate you, if you disintegrate me, i will banish you from every known record.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.08.2015 - 23:33
So it all started back in April of 2013. Was sitting at my house with pneumonia looking up free games like risk online. I came across a game called atwar-game.com. I click on it, and I hit play online as a guest. Now I remember the first thing I did was talk in help channel and immediately get harassed by some random player cause I did not know what I was doing. So besides that I thought the game was shit... Couple weeks later I decide to give it another shot. So April 27th, 2013 I made my account.. At this time, the thing that attracted me the most was infact the roleplay aspect of this game, but not the roleplay maps you see today. My favorite game to play from rank 0 to rank 3 was a game called, "New World Order" made by russianwookie. The game was roleplay, except it was a custom map that took place in the near future. Along side that map was a map called Papal Supremacy. I remember playing that game with a little legend i'd like to mention, his name is Primal, not the only time you will hear him in this story. Now everyday i'd get home from college and hope on atwar to play these games, infact there is actual nights where I had dreams about it since I would play until I passed out basically

Alright so that was my rank 0-3 part of this journey.. So I was actually still rank 3 when I played my first europe 3v3 map, idk who I was playing but I do know one person who was on my team. That guys name was ~Spart. Not knowing what I was doing, I did whatever else does when they're new and pick a country in Russia, this being Volga. Spart didn't care or get mad so we started the game. Me being a noob I don't really do anything. Spart was NC turkey, very hipster. I think we ended up winning. So after the game Spart offered me to join Syndicate. I was a little confused because I saw Spart wasn't actually in Syndicate himself, he was in a clan called mockingbird.. So the next day I get an invite to Syndicate from a guy named PaoloPalacios, some random rank 6 guy. The first night I was in Syndicate I was actually in a Skype call with Spart, Primal, and some other guy who I dont remember. Anyways, while in this clan in the beginning I learned a lot from Paolo, basically all the basics, from 3 man walling to expansions I give Paolo all the credit it for it. While being a noob in Syndicate I met other noobs. Such as Nero, Guerrilla, ChivasEmpire, Dreadleonardo, a lot of other guys. tbh I dont remember everyone. We would all play Paolos Mesoamerica map and kill everyone. So at this time we did a lot of interclan trainings. By the time I hit rank 5 I beat everyone in Syndicate and proved my worth for my first clanwar. My first clanwar was a 3v3 with a clan called 12th Suffolk. It was me, some other 2 random Syndicate members. We ended up losing I don't remember how but we did.. So we offered a 2v3 rematch. A guy named Waterkid and myself vs 3 of there rank 5s. Waterkid was 7, I was rank 5. So it was obviously mismatched for us, tbh I don't know why Spart did that. So continue to the game, I had Ukr, waterkid Germ... Turn 3 waterkid says this is unfair to farm noobs and leaves the game (and the clan) leaving me on a 3v1.. I ended up winning that game and giving Syndicate their first coalition win of the season, instead of dropping to 0:2 (at this time only 10 cws were allowed per clan) so clan wars meant a hell of a lot more back then, then they do now. So I remember being in many more CWs and winning, me and paolo made a hell of a low rank team. One particular thing I remember was that Spart offered a 2v2 cw with a clan called the Ancients (Now known as Shadow Aces) I remember deviL saying it's unfair cause Mr_Own_U is better then anyone in that clan, and at that time I was only rank 6, so it sure felt good to get that much credit for being such a low rank. Fast foward to the end of Syndicates season, we got a nice shiny trophy for Syndicate... At this time things started boiling over with Spart and us.. I've already explained before what happened in Syndicate.. Long story short, we trolled spart friendly in a training 3v3, he got butthurt and kicked paolo... Paolo was the only one to be kicked, Me, Nero and the other guys all left on our own.

So all of us being clanless we werent sure what to do. There was talks of Paolo and I joining Primals and LDKs clan called Vitality.. But at this time LDK was a big douchebag, today I can call him one of my best friends on this game, who would of thought. So Paolo and I were on skype and were thinking of making a clan. Few names came across and we settled with Paolos idea called evoL. We did not start evoL alone. We had over half of Syndicate following us. As Spart would like to say, "Syndicate Rejects" Right off the bat we knew this clan would would help noobs. Having mentors like Paolo and myself in this clan, we quickly grew. However our first CW was unsuccessful. It was against a clan called PBR Street Gang, which is known as 187 before they died.. Long story short we had a long friendly fued with that clan, and Thunderballs basically kicking my ass over and over again. At this time our first CW win, I don't remember who it was against, honestly don't. But it was a win for many more to come. Forgot to mention evoL was created August 8th, 2013. September comes and we pick up a few guys. Most notably Lord Pontez, Joedtaxi, and Chill.. To this day people don't believe me, but I trained lord Pontez, Joe. Maybe not so much chill because he was the strongest r4 I had seen at the time. Pontez was rank 5, Joe was rank 5. I was rank 7.. These guys immediately made a giant impact on evoL, racking up numerous of wins. At this time evoL started making a name forourselves.. I made a name for myself too, when I beat tophats in a duel, in Tophats prime. Still one of my most memorable moments in my atWar career. Many spectators couldn't believe some random rank 7 took down Tophats. I'll fast forwards now because you all know evoLs story. We ended up winning first place of Fall I think it was. People bitched about how we purposely lowered our competence, so that way when we win we get +100, and evoL was basically why the system changed. But I take those accusations as flattery, basically you are telling me and my clan that we can win whenever we decide we want to. Alrighty so January 11th or something, evoL died. I wont tell you why, because there is many rumors of why it died. So you can always leave yourself guessing on why we died the first time.

FAST FORWARD! ( 2 days after evoL died)

The originals minus Joe, Pontez, Chill returns to evoL. We picked up a cool guy named Lelouch Brit, one of my favorite guys, a nice kid. So evoL kept on training noobs, and kept on losing CWs... However a guy named AlexMeza joined evoL, and lead us to many victories. We finally had a solid team again, a solid rotation of players that knew how to play... Now comes May, evoL picks up the BEAST aka Gonzo. Gonzo right away. all he wanted to do was learn learn learn. He is my favorite evoL player to fight a CW with. Always feel safe knowing hes on my team.... So we also pick up my friend at the time LDK, LDK fucked clans up. At this time I started getting a bad reputation from the players I picked up. Alex nor LDK were the most respected. But who cares... I remember a CW against Syndicate when I triple capped Clovis, tophats, some other guy in 1 turn, felt like I should mention that, since I was only rank 8, suck it....

I know I'm all over the place but there is so much history around evoL, and most of you already know what happens from here. So i'll mention some players

Propatria (croat) Picked him up as a rank 4. Turned out to be a really good player who listened to everything we asked him to do. although took the heat in CWs because some simple things he couldn't due, thus giving him his famous name GuiltyPro.

Prince_Murderer - Picked him up as a rank 5, that bastard could be rank 14 now if he didn't stop playing. One of the best world map players I have ever seen, and he does it all without a general too.

Pontez - I don't have to say much about you, because you already know despite what happened to us, you will always remind a friend even though we don't show it. Because I can't thank you enough for the things you brought to the table for evoL

Joedtaxi - Same thing goes for you Joe, you and pontez were on of the greatest guys I know on this game, never a dull moment with us.... Pontez, Joe, MOU dream team !

Marksman Nick - I remember when you killed everyone with Spain constantly. One of the guys who transferred from Syndicate to evoL. One of my favorites.

There is just so many guys who came through the doors of evoL who were truly great people. You don't expect that out of a free game on the internet, and I am sorry I can not mention you all.

The Bests

Commando Eagle - Man I know we hate eachother now, but I cant let that stop me from not thanking you for everything that was done. Always my go to guy in evoL to CW with. and also a good friend. Ashame shit had to happen, but stuff happens. Thanks for contributing when you did. brra

w4r - Picked up little old w4rMachine when he was a low rank, this guy was one of the best low ranks ever. He had a CW record of like 30:4 with evoL, and he never really left games we lost. Not only is he a beast, he is a good friend too. One of the most loyal guys you can find.

LDK - Man did we hate eachother in the beginning. But who knew we would become such great friends to the point of helping eachother out with our real life problems, thanks man I could always count on you.

Nero - You fuck, fuck you. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU FOR BEING SO SEXY. You were always the guy I counted on to CW when all the good guys were offline hahaha. The funniest skype conversations. You're a good friend buddy. evoL wouldn't be the same without you. And you sure have gained a lot of skill. I remember when I never wanted to use you in CWs, but now, well yeah.

Gonzo - Man bro, not enough words. I don't know what it was but, you just had this fierce loyality. You don't take shit from nobody. The best player to come from evoL.. I don't consider you as a friend on atwar, I consider you as a friend in real life. Thanks bud for everything :-)

Paolo - Well whats there to say. You are my best friend. You stood with evoL through thick and thin. Even though you're busy with the real world now, I'm glad we occasionally stay in touch. I wouldn't be here on atwar without you man.

Theres so many people. So much more to say. The end of the story, the reason why I took 4 months off of atwar, was because drama in my real life. People come and go in your life, and I guess you have to accept it. It took awhile for me to accept it, and I don't know if I even do. But College does start back up Tuesday, but I'll be active. I'm back, I can officially same I have returned to atwar, I am here to Kickass and chew bubblegum, and Im all out of bubblegum.

I feel proud to be the founder of evoL, a clan that has basically marked todays competitive clans. We have inscribed ourselves in the history of atWar. We may not be the most liked people, but you have to give us credit for the things we have done.

Thank you all
----
It's not the end.

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
25.08.2015 - 16:38
Γραμμένο από Mr_Own_U, 23.08.2015 at 23:33

good times
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
25.08.2015 - 16:55

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
25.08.2015 - 19:22
So it all started on the 2nd of June 2013 when i was bored and decided to look for a game like risk online and stumbled across here, i played as guest and fell in love with the game straight away so i decided to make an account. I started off playing high fund games and UN games which were my favorite at the time because i loved all the diplomacy aspect to the game. Once i started to get into the game i started to play UN exclusively which i had a great time doing, i made friends with a lot of people like little fockmeard who i always ended up allied with and we always doubled team some poor fucker.

I played UN until rank 5 when i seen Vetsd in the lobby asking if anyone wanted to join a clan and i hadn't heard about clans at that time so i decided to enquirer about it and he explained to me the competitive side of atwar and gave me a trial for the clan he was in (bloodline empire). I was useless in the trial i played blitz ukraine with no idea what i was doing and he played germany, he destroyed me but decided to let me into the clan anyway. In my first 3v3 ever as a training match for the clan i played blitz ukraine again but against innate wonder turkey who was 2 ranks higher than me at the time and i managed to beat him, they all thought i was great but i was just really lucky haha. I played my first cw for bloodline against titans creed and we lost and i didnt cw for them again.

After a while that clan disbanded and i went and joined PBR (187) and they were #1 at the time so i felt really good about it, i was only there for a week or two and never even played a cw for them then my friend Vetsd asked me would i be interested in setting up a clan called Imperial Legion with a few if the people that were in bloodline so i went there. I was an officer there and thats when i really started to get good and noticed by other players, i played in a few clan wars for IL a few vs evoL and then against some other noob clans. We had a good few looses to evoL then Vetsd decided that we should all just go our separate ways and join different clans to improve so IL died.

I was an alright rank 7 at the time and i decided to evoL where all the players were around the same rank as me so i wanted to try and become one of the best in the clan. MoU let me join with open arms and i brought Lord Pontez with me from IL who would become one of my best friends in the game and still is to this day. One day some little prick who was rank 5 joined and he went by the name of chill, we immediately became good friends because of the fact we were both just cunts and to this day he is probably my best friend on this game. After a while a rank 9 (which was high at the time) joined by the name of Ld. Dark Knight and he made the clan so much better by training us and giving us tips, we became good friends and we were both promoted to officer soon after that. The first clan war i played for evoL was vs SM who were one of the best clans at the time. I was UK, MoU was germany and LDK was turk vs Kona Chan france, vrome zak spain and Stryko ukraine(there is a cw report somewhere of this) i went on to beat Kona who was a rank 10 (i was 7) and LDK beat stryko with the help or MoU which gave is the win which was massive for the clan at the time, this went on to start a rivalry against SM which ended up about 20:3 to them. After a while LDK decided his atwar days were done and he deleted his account, i thought evol was done at the time and me, Fockmeard and The Tactician left to find a new clan. I ended up going back to evoL while tact and fock went to SM(they wouldnt let me in ). The loss of LDK was soon forgotten about when Lord Pontez got premium and started playing competitive and soon became one of the best players in the game, i was promoted to leader and so was pontez soon after me and the evoL dream team was born(me,MoU and pont). The 3 of us became cw addicts banging out 9 or 10 per week which was un-heard of back then, we were only low ranks with me being rank 8, MoU being rank 7 and pontez 9 but we started to take out some top teams and the one cw i will always remember in evoL was when the 3 of us beat the syndicate team of Tophats(rank 13) Acquiesce(rank 11) and Spart(rank 9) which acqui likes to forget about . After a few months and many cws in evoL pontez and MoU had a falling out and they both left which led to everyone being kicked and the clan left to die with only paolo left as leader.

Me and pontez had planned to make our own clan with chill but he was moving country so he was inactive for a while so i went back to 187 which Thunderballs had started up again after it had died, i only lasted there a week and only played one cw which was a loss to SM so i left and tried to start a clan with Laochra who was also irish as he was the first other irish competitive player i found, he then told me that he was going to join a clan with his two friends from syndicate Acquiesce and Skenderbeu and i asked could me and chill join and they let us in.

So on the 17th of January 2014 Illyria was born with me, acqui, laochra, skender, chill and amorphus as the founding members, Pontez would later join when he had moved. I started to get pretty good when i joined illyria competing with some of the best players in the game on a regular basis which just made me better and better. We would soon become the best clan in aw competing with MK fiercely for the title each season and having a strong rivalry with them, we acquired some great players over time like Tophats, Khal.eesi, Basi, Lynchski, Syrian-Force and a few others. as a clan we won the 1st clan tournament in 2014 and we also won the Autumn 2014 season, came 2nd in the Winter 2014 season and 3rd in the Spring 2015 season. The clan started to become inactive because you know its pretty boring being the best for so long . During my year and a half in illyria i have made some great friends who i still talk to outside of atwar even though they are inactive and i dont think i could of asked for a better group of people to play this game along side.

I also came 1st in the 1st 3k tournament, 3rd in the 1st midrank tournament and 3rd in the 5k 2 initial tournament.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
25.08.2015 - 19:43
Γραμμένο από joedtaxi, 25.08.2015 at 19:22

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
25.08.2015 - 19:51
 Evic
Meh ill give it a shot

i joined AW in january of 2015.,in my first game i actually apologized in chat for not expanding quick enough,for the first 4 ranks i was a standard map player,but i lost most of the games as a true noob i was,then i ranked up to r5 and entered main lobby,there i saw all these beautifull r10s,r9s,r11s....,ofc in my first game i was torn apart but it only made me want to get as good as them,unfortuantly for me then i entered into the dark world of RP,but not too worry after seeing what BS that is i soon transfered back to standard,and then i decided to join a scenario,it was a wwi game and they let me be serbia,sure i fucked up hard and lost soon but they let me play again and again and in wwi and few other scenarios i spent my entire r5 and r6,always playing same 3 countries over and over again but observing others,then i ranked up to r7,first thing to do,play some big roll in wwi,first italy,then otto,and then somebody allowed me to be WG,the best day i ever had in AW,it was awsome,me playing a faction i only saw the best play as,ever since then ive been improving my scenarios skill and i think i got it all wraped up.now im a scenario fag you all hate and despise,and im happy as it
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
25.08.2015 - 21:12
The Beginning

1st May 2012

It was national holliday in my country, Portugal and I didnt want to go to a damn miserable dinner with some communist/socialist family friends, so I stayed at home on my PC, and I was watching online strategy game videos on youtube, that's when I saw Caulerpa's tutorial vid and I got hyped up and curious about the game, and typed it on Google: Afterwind (At the time the game was named Afterwind).

I was hyped up and satisfied with finally finding a good game (at the time) that I could have fun and enjoy. (I'm a big fan/liker of strategy games)
After a couple of games, in which I noobed a lot, I made my way to rank 4, until one day, learster, who I admired at the time for his rank, (I was rank 4, he was rank 10) told me wallfuck is for noobs and isnt allowed.
In that era of AtWar, I also met players who would later became my friends, like Adog, TheRomanWarrior and Fm.VonManstein.

The Rise of Tempted's Roleplay
June 2013-October 2013

I returned to Atwar 28th of June 2013, after I just had landed in Madeira, which I spent my whole summer there, I made my return to AtWar, renaming myself to Trajanus, kinda remembering the Roman Emperor, at the time, I was rank 6.

However, I was swallowed by a rising map concept, Roleplay, that as I know now, it was inserted by Adog and transmitted to his pawn, Tempted, I got addicted into it, especially because besides liking strategy games quite a lot, I played several other Roleplay-based games besides Atwar. Tempted's RP, even tho I recognise today it is map making cancer, it gave me tons of hours of fun and "immersive" gameplay since I could combine two of my preferences: Strategy,with realism ([faggy] nukes and stuff) and Roleplay, whose last one I liked the concept very much.
It was in that Tempted Roleplay Era, that I realized how massive support I gathered from playing and saving players and actually act as protector to them, that the Trajanism (later denominated Fappinism) began with my own cult.. even tho I got tired of Roleplay and began playing other maps, which I found out they were equally fun, at the time I got to rank 8

However, in late August, early September, I re-messaged my friend, Adog who had contacted me to be the replacer of Tempted in the "Roleplay Crown", due to Tempted's rebellion against his master, due to his "accomplished power", as said, Adog contacted me to replace him as the new head of RP, with a collaboration on a RP map, unfortunately, it was refused and the "Crown" was taken over by Adog, who later gave it to Martell.

Due to Family heritage conflicts, I had to drop out of AtWar, to deal with Family matters.

Al Fappino was born

When I returned to Atwar, on Spring 2014, I decided to rename myself again, to "reborn" from the ashes of Trajanus, and so Al Fappino was born (pretty original name eh?) and I returned to play the concept I like, Roleplay.
Whoever, i realized there was "life" beyond RP and started engaging on Colonial maps, in which I had the chance to play as my Country's Empire and play reasonably made WW2's like Tik's WW2.
However, with RP, this time owned by (Trystane) Martell was the map I chosed to play, due to the fact I reunited with some old friends and re-established the cult of Fappy, (Fappinism) mostly in RP's, for my attitude towards lower ranks (help them and assist them).

The Conspiracy

In December, my long time no see friend Adog approached me saying Martell was to be removed for his actions and rebel attidude, at the time, an agreement was settled. Martell would fall in March.

As preparations and map was being prepared to overthrow Martell from his position and establish myself as head of Roleplay, I got tired of RP: Too many noobs, too easy to play.

In March, the plot took wings and was successfully executed, overthrowning Martell and his puppet clan from any position of influence towards the community and causing several of his associates to quit AtWar, due to gender scandals (Pepsigal) and loss of prestige.
The Fappy Youth was established as the most influential clan in RP spheres of influences and myself as its head, committing to make AtWar a better place.

Summer 2015

I realized, as owner of RP, I shouldnt waste brain cells on RP only, and I've initiated several Projects (maps) that will be released soon, and that are non RP, so that a wider variety of the community can enjoy the content I have to offer, also, I've committed myself to release a European Roleplay, due to "non RP players" request like Valetorious to make a non autistic RP, which I will, which will be the Fappino's European Roleplay

Early August

I got an official thanking in behalf of all the mods by Madara for releasing my (Roleplay) map, which, (quoting Madara): "Made dozens of players to keep playing Atwar and kept Atwar a dinamic and alive game".

gg, nice story of how I got known and hated. gg
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
27.08.2015 - 10:01
Bump
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
27.08.2015 - 14:33
Tigro
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη

Alex nor LDK were the most respected.

:^)
Also it was a pleasure to earn you guys the 1st place trophy anyway. Not sure but I believe at that time the season system was very different and although we went 15:5 we were first with a shit ton of points (this was before elo) and another clan had more wins than us. Also I think we broke a record with the most points earned thing, something like 1300+ since evol had negative comp before I started playing lol.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.08.2015 - 13:49
I farmed 40 000 SP in 1 game.
----

† In GOD We Trust †
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.08.2015 - 07:37
Ghost
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Comrade In Arms, 29.08.2015 at 13:49

I farmed 40 000 SP in 1 game.

The Best story
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.08.2015 - 18:25
Hark! Dost thou hear the ringing, the sounds of the heavenly AtWar choir?
Hark! Dost thee hear the singing, the community's pleading for Amok to lift them higher?
Hark! The chimes of the people! Spamming their bullshit in the main lobby chat?
Hark! The complaints of scenario players, whom play the games the RPfags shat?
The shitposting in the forums, copying and pasting from Stormfront?
The bitter political truths of Tik-Tok, who's words are nothing more than blunt?

With this post, a moderator's eye I hope to catch;
So that on my profile, there may lay proudly a writer's badge.
----
"Not all those who wander are lost."
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.08.2015 - 21:19
A friend came to me and showed me atwar, I loved playing world games as Austria or Texas. Eventually I started playing scenarios like 7 years war (back when it was popular and I was stronkest Holland) GGG, and GoT. I still like playing all of them but it's so much harder to get one started now that everyone plays RP, still, the occasional GGG or 7 years war is a nice treat to play every once in a while.

Gibe trophy pls
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα