06.10.2015 - 00:16
MoS not working in HTML5. I try loading marines on subs, should carry 3 per sub but only carries 2. Stealth bomber also not unlocked by strat, and the atk/def based on multiple dice rolls i've tried don't give the marines the attack they should have.

Too bored to take screenshots, but if you try it yourself you'll see what I mean.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.10.2015 - 05:34
Γραμμένο από Altruism, 06.10.2015 at 00:16

MoS not working in HTML5. I try loading marines on subs, should carry 3 per sub but only carries 2. Stealth bomber also not unlocked by strat, and the atk/def based on multiple dice rolls i've tried don't give the marines the attack they should have.

Too bored to take screenshots, but if you try it yourself you'll see what I mean.

I am afraid you will need to take screenshots, since MoS is working fine for me.

1. I can carry 4 marines (since I have all the upgrades, including submarines)

2. Here is a Silver 8 during a fight over neutrals (proves MoS marines are as strong as they are supposed to be):

3. Here is an upgrades-locked game, MoS did unlocked stealth for me. It is normal (weird, but still not a bug) for MoS to only unlock stealth, but leave both Marines and Submarines locked.

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.10.2015 - 05:35
My suggestions for you are to try clearing the cache... if MoS still doesn't behaves as it should, then you can consider posting screenshots about it, so the admins can fix the issue. Maybe it happens only to beginners?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.10.2015 - 05:47
Nvm, looks like it's fixed, i checked just now in the casual game. thx for checking on it anyway tho
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.10.2015 - 11:50
 brianwl (Διαχειριστής)
Γραμμένο από Altruism, 06.10.2015 at 05:47

Likely you were in a game with no strats enabled. It's not as obvious in html5 as SL.
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα