04.05.2018 - 08:08
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από clovis1122, 03.05.2018 at 19:30

Yo there,

we're aware about the many issues that had came with the latest release and are looking forward to fix them. In the meanwhile, I encourage anyone facing this or similar issue to post screenshots and make threads (if appropriated) so that we can have as much clues as possible. Cheers!

I deleted a country and now I can't edit my map anymore. There goes a month of work down the toilet.

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
05.05.2018 - 05:00
Good like
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
05.05.2018 - 16:19
I have this same issue on two different maps, both new that I was trying to make. I made a post with that specific error code listed, so hopefully they are already working on it. I'm not hopeful for a result anytime soon though.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
05.05.2018 - 19:57
Further edits on yet another map show that borders start to "disappear" (they're already invisible for some reason) to naval border detection for purposes of landing troops. Earlier borders still remain though, for at least the purpose of anchoring. I'm around 15 countries and this seemed to kick in after I made several in a row and then saved as opposed to each individual one, save, then exit and return...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.05.2018 - 00:42
Same for me
----
The Gifted INC.

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.05.2018 - 06:39
It's a top priority to fix the bug atm, no worries!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα