26.09.2013 - 14:53
No insulting or flaming please.

Why do the admins seem to never reply to ideas and suggestion forum? Just on the first page alone I only see like 1 or 2 admin replies and for the other pages, I'm guessing the same thing. There are many good and some bad ideas and most never get replied to by the admins. I feel like the admins don't care about that sub-forum. I think the admins should get more involved with the community and at least say something to each idea and suggestion instead of ignoring and not replying to them at all.

I was talking about this with Desu and he agrees. Admins need to be involved more with the aw community. Hell, maybe even get on the game lobby more often and chat with the community about the game.
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 14:59
I agree, this comes from a point ,things just get buried in forums
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:01
Γραμμένο από The Tactician, 26.09.2013 at 14:59

I agree, this comes from a point ,things just get buried in forums

Yes, very true.
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:03
 Desu
There are easy things to say against this, such as "the mods are the ones to interact with the community" but it just doesn't stand.

Suggestions and ideas should get some type of attention, specially in a decision. As it stands, threads are posted, replied to for a bit, then they go off the first page and are ignored. I believe every decent idea should at least be replied to with "We looked into it and we are not looking to implement this." and then you can be on your way. Or you can read the thread, look for an argument opposing the presented idea, you can just quote them and say, "These are the reasons we aren't taking this into consideration." and be on your way. Pretty easy.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:03
Generally they comment on GOOD suggestions, imagine having to say the obvious to some of the bad suggestions, would be like 24/7 job. But yeah they should play it once in a while and see the problems. Who knows maybe they do just under diff names.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:04
 Utah
I've seens topics with 20+ "support"s yet they are never considered! I generally support anything pro-admins but their dis-involvement with the community is really starting to get to me.
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:04
Admins busy rolling in your cash :-3
----

We are not the same- I am a Martian.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:06
I support - maybe they can designate someone to be for public relations and communicate with us (the community) on what admins are considering.
----
Åδîαßα┼îc

[img]http://atwar-game.com/user/309908/signature.png[/img]
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:09
Γραμμένο από b0nker2, 26.09.2013 at 15:03

Generally they comment on GOOD suggestions, imagine having to say the obvious to some of the bad suggestions, would be like 24/7 job. But yeah they should play it once in a while and see the problems. Who knows maybe they do just under diff names.

Yeah, but like utah said, some ideas get a lot of support but not a single admin replies about it. Plus, the ideas and suggestion threads don't pop up every second, I'd say at least a couple per day, so admins have the time to look and reply to them at least.
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:11
Like they have brandon for promotion , they should have someone for PR, someone very active and his only job is too actually be in the lobby, play games, and read forums
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:13
Γραμμένο από The Tactician, 26.09.2013 at 15:11

Like they have brandon for promotion , they should have someone for PR, someone very active and his only job is too actually be in the lobby, play games, and read forums

Sounds like a good idea, but probably be ignored. :/
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:14
Probably, but i bet any player that loves this game would be willing to do it for free, i would be, i bet anyone who actually posts this stuff would be willing to
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:18
Yes but still it would be admins to actually implement good suggestions, so in effect PR guy is a middle man...aka mod with no real changing powers
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:42
So where's the mod to explain that 'Our admins are working very hard to resolve this issue.' and that 'We're doing our best to make this a great community.'

Honestly, it's like bitching to a big cooperation. But at least the big cooperation gives you free coupons.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 15:43
 VRIL
Γραμμένο από clovis1122, 26.09.2013 at 15:03

Disagree, you should put in their place, is not like they have the time for.

Time is definitely an important aspect. But a short one line statement for example wouldnt take much time but yet it suggests that there is constant developement and progress.
Which I think can be a factor in decision making of players who plan on investing money in this game and buy premium.

And on a side note: I estimate that >50% of the threads in the ideas & suggestions section have already been discussed in a previous post, are hardly thought out or are completely irrelevant. I guess we can improve our moderation there to keep the focus on the relevant ideas.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 16:19
Honestly guys. Ideas and suggestions section is flooded mostly by pretty horrible ideas, but some of them are acceptable or interesting. But Ivan and Amok dont read anymore Ideas and Suggestions section.
Because of this i decided to recopilate and create a list of ideas that would take over 30 pages and then post all that text in the general section of the forum, where sometimes Amok and Ivan do really read things.

Im basically going to say: "The game is really nice, but you really should keep improving it"
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 16:22
Yeah that would be useful, too many suggestions are complete crap and very vague or unbalanced. There is an element of ignoring the ideas, even though time is important. One of the admins said that they only check the most recent ones when they come on the forum. What about if any post that gets over 30-50 people supporting it automatically gets sent to the admins?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 16:28
Like stickhammer said, there should be a support button, if it gets supported by a certain number of mods, and a certain numbers of players, it goes to the admins
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 19:05
Admins don't even play there own creation. :/
----
It's not the end.

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 19:27
Γραμμένο από Guest, 26.09.2013 at 19:22

Γραμμένο από Mr_Own_U, 26.09.2013 at 19:05

Lies! Amok has played 434 games, and won 16 of them! He even made it to rank 4. he is also part of a coalition and has even made a map

Should of said in the past year or so! D:
----
It's not the end.

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.09.2013 - 20:12
Γραμμένο από Guest, 26.09.2013 at 19:54

Γραμμένο από Mr_Own_U, 26.09.2013 at 19:27

Γραμμένο από Guest, 26.09.2013 at 19:22

Γραμμένο από Mr_Own_U, 26.09.2013 at 19:05

Lies! Amok has played 434 games, and won 16 of them! He even made it to rank 4. he is also part of a coalition and has even made a map

ok then 200 days. LOL YOU GET THE POINT!

Should of said in the past year or so! D:

In the past 200 days would have worked :p
----
It's not the end.

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
27.09.2013 - 23:10
I PM'd both admins at the same time about an issue I had once. I got a PM from both of them within 24 hours.

Now I don't know how many people send the admins a PM everybody, but if they had the time to reply to me directly, why don't they reply in a thread that specifically calls them out? I don't understand it.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα