Φόρτωση...
01.10.2013 - 10:39
Yea, congratulations top
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
01.10.2013 - 10:41
 KYBL
Congratulations to Top, May peace be upon him.
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
01.10.2013 - 10:48
Poor tophats, he had already too much responsability and was even accuse of having alts on most of the clans to ruin CWs, now he is most likely gonna get blame for people the DC lol.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
01.10.2013 - 17:58
-.-

Topalts is our new mod.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.10.2013 - 01:34
Oh boy. A second moderator I wouldn't trust not to read opposing teams' forums, listen in to players' prs, and observe other clans' private practice games while looking for a competitive edge. While Tops may be good moderator because of his understanding of the game, his activity, and his passion for the game; this unfortunately is a poor choice for anyone else looking to play competitively on a fair and balanced playing field.
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.10.2013 - 03:21
Yes he is biased, he will not moderate fairly because of it, even if there is no fault of his own. He is not what you would call an 'honourable player' which is fine, but not for mod purposes.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.10.2013 - 05:52
Γραμμένο από Thunderballs, 02.10.2013 at 01:34

Oh boy. A second moderator I wouldn't trust not to read opposing teams' forums, listen in to players' prs, and observe other clans' private practice games while looking for a competitive edge. While Tops may be good moderator because of his understanding of the game, his activity, and his passion for the game; this unfortunately is a poor choice for anyone else looking to play competitively on a fair and balanced playing field.

mods can't look at other clans' forums. I wouldn't listen to people's prs no point. and I most definitely wouldn't look at private games, I don't cheat. And plus, other mods can see this.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.10.2013 - 05:55
Γραμμένο από Xenosapien, 02.10.2013 at 03:21

Yes he is biased, he will not moderate fairly because of it, even if there is no fault of his own. He is not what you would call an 'honourable player' which is fine, but not for mod purposes.

I don't see how I'm biased, do you care to provide proofs and reasons for your statement?

Being an honorable player doesn't affect a mod's decision making. Breaking alliances isn't against the rules, and I don't think I've broken one in over a year. (last time I even had alliances.) Most of my games are 1v1s or team games where alliances can't be broken.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.10.2013 - 06:14
You've come a long way from being labelled a trap to becoming a mod. Congratulations are certainly appropriate. And it's probably better if you don't justify yourself too much. Ask Vril, he can teach you!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.10.2013 - 06:37
Ld. Dark Knight
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από learster, 02.10.2013 at 06:14

You've come a long way from being labelled a trap to becoming a mod. Congratulations are certainly appropriate. And it's probably better if you don't justify yourself too much. Ask Vril, he can teach you!

Rolled hard.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.10.2013 - 09:28
Congrats
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.10.2013 - 10:28
Skull and now blue...
Thats overpowered! Dx
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.10.2013 - 11:03
Γραμμένο από tophat, 02.10.2013 at 05:55

I don't see how I'm biased, do you care to provide proofs and reasons for your statement?

Oh man, I'd rather not go down list unless you really want me to?
----
He always runs while others walk. He acts while other men just talk. He looks at this world and wants it all. So he strikes like Thunderball.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.10.2013 - 11:21
Ld. Dark Knight
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Thunderballs, 02.10.2013 at 11:03

Γραμμένο από tophat, 02.10.2013 at 05:55

Oh man, I'd rather not go down list unless you really want me to?

Leave it man, this thread was made to openly congratulate Tophats for his well deserved modhood. Was not made so you can openly bash him. If you want to do that, open up your own thread and do ur shit there but don't cry about it when you get your well deserved punishment.

If you guys don't fix up then I'm afraid I'm going to delete the thread, which is a shame.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.10.2013 - 12:55
Γραμμένο από learster, 02.10.2013 at 06:14

that is a good point.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα