03.10.2013 - 11:34
I quit. I can't stand it anymore. Do something about these faggy ass leavers that fuck up every fucking game I'm in. Couldn't even get to turn 5 from the games I played this morning. This is total bullshit.

I'm going back to Warlight. Peace.
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:41
DO SOMETHING ABOUT LEAVERS.
This is a problem and we can't do anything about it... Sad to see players go this way.
----
"Another such victory and I come back to Epirus alone" - Pyrrhus of Epirus
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:43
Γραμμένο από Pyrrhus, 03.10.2013 at 11:41

This is a problem and we can't do anything about it... Sad to see players go this way.

Oh well, guess they will keep continuing to lose players.
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:44
Every noob can create a worldgame, it is no more special
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:47
Γραμμένο από Skittzophrenic, 03.10.2013 at 11:43

Hopefully once enough players has left they will start doing something about it... But waiting for several games in a scenario waiting for it to fill up with players can be long and annoying and then, when you start the game someone either has to be a douche and leave on purpose or actually have to go for legitimate reasons.
Either way this is annoying, all scenarios aren't UN remakes where you get 10 players in a minute, just wish something could be done about this, but likely people will continue to be like this on the Internet.

Barely any hope in humanity.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:49
Γραμμένο από Pyrrhus, 03.10.2013 at 11:47

Γραμμένο από Skittzophrenic, 03.10.2013 at 11:43

Hopefully once enough players has left they will start doing something about it... But waiting for several games in a scenario waiting for it to fill up with players can be long and annoying and then, when you start the game someone either has to be a douche and leave on purpose or actually have to go for legitimate reasons.
Either way this is annoying, all scenarios aren't UN remakes where you get 10 players in a minute, just wish something could be done about this, but likely people will continue to be like this on the Internet.

Barely any hope in humanity.

Too bad I can't be apart of the admin team. I would know what to do. If a leaver kept leaving, they would get a day ban from playing AW. And if they kept leaving games, automatic I.P. perma-ban.
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:49
 VRIL
Γραμμένο από VRIL, 30.09.2013 at 13:37

If players want to leave/abandon a game they will do that no matter what mechanisms are involved. You can take a look at dota 2 for example if you leave a game before win/defeat you cannot enter a new game for a certain amount of time and if you left two games your matchmaking priority will lower and you will only match other leavers or flamers or noobs. Yet all that changes nothing to the fact that there are leavers in every 4th or 5th game or players stay in the game but go afk or ruin the game for their team by suiciding themselves or similar things.

The only REAL solution for that problem is to play with trusted and reliable players.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:51
Γραμμένο από VRIL, 03.10.2013 at 11:49

If players want to leave/abandon a game they will do that no matter what mechanisms are involved. You can take a look at dota 2 for example if you leave a game before win/defeat you cannot enter a new game for a certain amount of time and if you left two games your matchmaking priority will lower and you will only match other leavers or flamers or noobs. Yet all that changes nothing to the fact that there are leavers in every 4th or 5th game or players stay in the game but go afk or ruin the game for their team by suiciding themselves or similar things.

The only REAL solution for that problem is to play with trusted and reliable players.

And how am I going to find 20 players on at the same time in the lobby that will want to play a scenario that are trusted players?
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:54
Γραμμένο από Skittzophrenic, 03.10.2013 at 11:51

And how am I going to find 20 players on at the same time in the lobby that will want to play a scenario that are trusted players?

Not to mention most of them will probably be noobs or something of the like.
atWar isn't the most populous game in terms of players, the competitive ones prefer to stick to 3vs3 EU+ games as well and usually won't play anything besides that.
Most of the rest are then either new players or UN players because everyone loves UN.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:55
Γραμμένο από Pyrrhus, 03.10.2013 at 11:54

atWar isn't the most populous game in terms of players, the competitive ones prefer to stick to 3vs3 EU+ games as well and usually won't play anything besides that.
Most of the rest are then either new players or UN players because everyone loves UN.

I guess so, buh bye AW.
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:58
Γραμμένο από Skittzophrenic, 03.10.2013 at 11:55

I guess so, buh bye AW.

Well, you could try sticking to WWII and WWI scenarios, those are usually ranked and without leavers, but of course some noob decide to quit the game every now and then because they don't understand how it works.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:59
Is sad that i can join any game and steamroll anyone below rank 9 even if they ally-fag.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 11:59
Γραμμένο από Skittzophrenic, 03.10.2013 at 11:55

I guess so, buh bye AW.

:| Warlight sucks, you really want to play that? Atwar is a trillion times better even with all the ally fagging and UN games.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.10.2013 - 16:03
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα