04.10.2013 - 14:10
Hello, i have ready much posts about how horrible is the new generation of AtWar for competive game and many others saying that competive game is dead.

By the way i want to ask to all of you, specially to high rank players.

The definition of Competitive Game in AtWar.

By the way my personal opinion:
*Being able to select countries with similar resources, cash, reinforcement and a fair number of possible expansions.
*First turn expansion.

The next question is:

What makes a Map viable for competitive game?

I say this because most of the competive players refuse to out of Europe+.

What does have Europe+ to be the most played map for competitive games? (3 vs 3, coalition wars).

I ask this because im interested in create maps designed for competitive game, mainly because most of the high rank competive players blame custom maps of killing competitive game.
I want to proof that they are wrong. And that they have the fault, because most of them do have access to premium to create those type of maps but they did not tried nothing.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.10.2013 - 15:16
A competitive map is a map that is not onesided
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.10.2013 - 15:26
 VRIL
Its about balance mostly. Geography is another factor.

Id say you need a bunch of big countries (ger, fra, UK) small and medium countries (balkans) high income, low reinforcement countries (skandinavia, benelux) and a few high reinforcement (turkey) countries. Just get inspired by the european region and you should be fine. You dont have that diversity in other regions of the world.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα