Αρχικό Θέμα

Δημοσιεύθηκε από Bellerophon, 02.12.2013 - 12:47
>BLOC

World AtWar: The At-War Alliance

Your probably wondering what this game is. Its a browser based game on geopolitics. You basically start as a 3rd World nation in either Latin America,Africa,Middle East or Asia and build up to be a superpower. The game is still in "beta" and many features are still yet to come.

Examples:

Bellerophon's Nation: Damocles
Meester's Nation: Imbros

Registering

If you made it this far you are most likely joining the game. Here are some tips when registering I suggest you follow them.

Link to register: here

When registering you'll need to provide 6 important information, Username, Email address, Nation Name, Region, Government and Economy. For Username and Nation Name put whatever you want. You'll need a legit email address to get your account password. You can obviously change it later on.

As for regions I suggest Latin America and Asia as they are still a developing region.

Each region has its own bonuses the bonuses are as follow..

Latin America: Smuggle drugs which is easy money. Lowers reputation if caught.
Africa: Smuggle blood diamonds which is easy money. Lowers reputation if caught.
Middle East: Massive amounts of oil.
Asia: High manpower and special economy zone.

For government form take Military Junta because you can get free units with it which is extremely useful. For economy style take Central Planning all other economy systems are worthless.

Gamepay

Read this.

Starting Tip

Γραμμένο από Meester, 13.01.2014 at 09:19

When you join take Military Junta political system because you can easily get free troops and aircraft using it. --> In your news section there will be 4 reformation options take the one with 10k extra troops. --> Prospect some oil and drill a new well. --> Buy 1 pack of weapons this will advance you to First World War Surplus technology. Train your troops to "Good" quality --> Go to world map and click on your region in the mini map. --> Search for a country with a weaker military strength and lower tech (Don't rush there are bunch of fail start nations out there.). --> Declare war and launch an offensive. --> Win the war in like 2 turns (1 turn = 12 hrs) and your GDP will be automatically boosted because you stole the other countries infrastructure. --> You can continue to purchase weapon and drill new oil wells from now on. Don't boost your GDP your stability will deal with it with max stability which is "Unsinkable" you get +5 GDP every turn.

*Thanks Meester for making this Tutorial
23.01.2014 - 16:37
Γραμμένο από Aqua Heartia, 23.01.2014 at 14:44

Γραμμένο από OKELEUK, 23.01.2014 at 06:25

>BLOC = DEAD

Meanwhile I'm saving up cash to drive oil prices higher.

Im having 200 barrels of oil to drive it right down
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.01.2014 - 17:50
Γραμμένο από Aqua Heartia, 23.01.2014 at 14:44
Meanwhile I'm saving up cash to drive oil prices higher.

177K atm
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.07.2014 - 16:31
 rstl
This game is back up, anyone still play it?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.07.2014 - 16:42
 Nero
I am Sir Nero, leader of Neropolis
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.02.2015 - 20:02
Death1812
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Bellerophon, 11.01.2014 at 11:41

Ok guys. I'm in charge of the alliance now. Okeluk, what's your nation name? Terminal, arabo is under my protection now.

http://www.blocgame.com/stats.php?id=50027
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα