29.04.2011 - 20:49
Whenever I try to upload an image for a scenario, it comes out blank-ish (a shade of black) they are all jpegs, under 250kb's, so I dont see where the problem originates, any ideas?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2011 - 01:23
 Ivan (Διαχειριστής)
Γραμμένο από Garde, 29.04.2011 at 20:49

Whenever I try to upload an image for a scenario, it comes out blank-ish (a shade of black) they are all jpegs, under 250kb's, so I dont see where the problem originates, any ideas?

It might be a browser cache problem - ie, the new image uploads fine, you just don't see it because the old is displayed. We can't get around this issue, but you can try reloading the browser window and see if the new images has uploaded.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2011 - 10:14
Γραμμένο από Ivan, 30.04.2011 at 01:23

Γραμμένο από Garde, 29.04.2011 at 20:49

It might be a browser cache problem - ie, the new image uploads fine, you just don't see it because the old is displayed. We can't get around this issue, but you can try reloading the browser window and see if the new images has uploaded.

Yeah I read that- but it turns out that the only scenario that still has the problem is the first one I made, and it only uploads the first pic I used for it (I tryed reloading numerous times)
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα