Αρχικό Θέμα

Δημοσιεύθηκε από , 03.03.2014 - 15:02
1v1 5k 2initial

Tournament finished!

Tournament is done. Congratulations everyone!
Trophies are in progress.

1º. Chess
2º. Stryko
3º. joedtaxi

Bracket

Game Settings

Map: Default world map, Europe+
Turn duration: 3min*
Starting funds: 5000
Chance of rare units: None
Initial countries: 2
Extra cities: Enabled

Settings with * can be changed if both players agree.

Rules & Info

A game can be duel if both players agree.
Both players must pick 2 countries to start, no exceptions.
No first turn "wallfucking" on any of your opponent's homecountries.
Getting into your opponent's land is allowed, as long as you don't wallfuck his cities.
No rewalling/wallglitching, no exceptions. Unintentionally also counts.

Not being aware of rules won't justify your actions.

If your opponent breaks any of the rules, a rematch can be played if both players agree. If not, victim must PM me (AlexMeza) or post in this thread with enough proof, such as Screenshots. I will deal with special situations like these.

Elimination & Reporting scores

Tournament is Single Elimination based.
Best two out of 3. The first one to win 2 matches, advances to next round.
Winner must post screenshots or enough proof of his matches in this thread. Loser can also simply leave a post to justify, in case winner couldn't take a screenshot.

Players: 32/32
You must be rank 7 or higher to sign up.
We are full! Sorry.

• AlexMeza
  • Madara
  • hdrakon
  • Your Monkey
  • Stryko
  • BertanK
  • Fockmeeard
  • joedtaxi
  • Mr_Own_U
  • Chess
  • Royal Critical
  • Ends
  • Spart
  • Steve Aoki
  • khal.eesi
  • Laochra
  • Epic_Win
  • The Tactician
  • Grimm
  • Brandreas
  • Meester
  • Bullet
  • JUGERS2
  • egg123
  • Goblin
  • GabrijelaArhangel
  • Autumn
  • Deo Volente
  • trinig
  • Tenente Leunam
  • cascaval
  • Plato

Reserve list: 0/16

• Acquiesce
  • AS Infinity

16.03.2014 - 15:25
Geez uploading screenshots to these forums are very frustrating !.Alex I won vs your monkey. There are witnesses .:) I will try to send screen shot soon
----
"When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you."
― Stephen Richards
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.03.2014 - 18:00
First, Bullet insisted to start our match despite the server restart warning. He couldn't play his first move properly as he reconnected late.

A bit later, I won a game where Bullet dc voluntarily on turn 3.

I didn't end turn but he did not rejoin.

He was not really happy about all this so we agreed to start from scratch.
Today he won a game
Then, I won one.

He didn't want to talk to me any further. He seemed confused about having a third game to play. He didn't joined. He put himself afk and that was it. Also, he said it is normal that I beat him in 2init cuz I practiced a lot.
I pm Bullet a few days ago inviting him to play the games on monday or tuesday. He was online. I can't play tomorrow. So, I guess I won.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.03.2014 - 18:18
AlexMeza
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Autumn, 18.03.2014 at 18:00

Gave you the win.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.03.2014 - 18:54
1st Match

----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.03.2014 - 19:50
2nd and 3rd match were soooo unpredictable ... very nice games overall, Spart! Loved playing with ya!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.03.2014 - 19:51
Γραμμένο από Brandreas, 18.03.2014 at 19:50

2nd and 3rd match were soooo unpredictable ... very nice games overall, Spart! Loved playing with ya!

Ditto! Brand won last two games. Did not expect either of those caps bud. xD Good luck in rest of tourney!!
----
"In atWar you either die a hero or live long enough to ally fag and gang bang some poor bastards."
~Goblin

"In this game, everyone is hated."
~Xenosapien
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.03.2014 - 23:55
Γραμμένο από Guest, 18.03.2014 at 18:18

Gave you the win.

Wtf, just cuz u hate me and I make fun of ur stupidity on daily basis doesn't mean you should do this is as a tourney host. Firstly the first SS's he put didn't mean anything because we agreed to starting from scratch. Secondly it's not like we're the last people you're waiting for, if we were I would understand, but there's critical and bertank. Thirdly, I didn't feel like playin the match so I played a 7 turn 3v3 and then left AW. That wouldn't have been enough for a tourney match.
----
"My words are my bullets."-John Lydon

Spart is love
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.03.2014 - 09:04
AlexMeza
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από bullet86, 18.03.2014 at 23:55

Gave you the win.

Wtf, just cuz u hate me and I make fun of ur stupidity on daily basis doesn't mean you should do this is as a tourney host. Firstly the first SS's he put didn't mean anything because we agreed to starting from scratch. Secondly it's not like we're the last people you're waiting for, if we were I would understand, but there's critical and bertank. Thirdly, I didn't feel like playin the match so I played a 7 turn 3v3 and then left AW. That wouldn't have been enough for a tourney match.

Calm down, mate. You guys did play, and as you, bullet, I personally DO NOT trust you, at all. Your language, your attitude, and that you disconnected way too much even though you are not known to hae a bad internet. You also refreshed once, so it is your own business and your responsability. All I can warranty, is that if someone disconnects in turn 1 and did NOT move or does not reconnect, then there will be a rematch.
Autumn was nice and gave you the chance to play from scratch even though it was 2-0. I can allow this.
Someone also told me you said you were scared to play. You didn't want to play after the 1-0
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.03.2014 - 12:21
Γραμμένο από Guest, 19.03.2014 at 09:04

Gave you the win.

Calm down, mate. You guys did play, and as you, bullet, I personally DO NOT trust you, at all. Your language, your attitude, and that you disconnected way too much even though you are not known to hae a bad internet. You also refreshed once, so it is your own business and your responsability. All I can warranty, is that if someone disconnects in turn 1 and did NOT move or does not reconnect, then there will be a rematch.
Autumn was nice and gave you the chance to play from scratch even though it was 2-0. I can allow this.
Someone also told me you said you were scared to play. You didn't want to play after the 1-0

LMAO. I won the first match in less than 3 turns. How would I have been scared? lol.
----

Spart is love
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.03.2014 - 12:22
Γραμμένο από Guest, 19.03.2014 at 09:04

Gave you the win.

Plus by the way, you're the last one to be talking about language and attitude.
----

Spart is love
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.03.2014 - 15:26
AlexMeza
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Today is last day to play your matches.
With 4 matches unplayed, I will see what I can do since have only 2 reserves. I will update the bracket and results tonight, probably.
Also, next deadline will be 1 week not 2.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.03.2014 - 18:00
Since me and meester have been unable to find a time to play together I hereby resign from the tournament.
Have fun against stryko meester
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.03.2014 - 10:52
AlexMeza
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
UPDATE

Okay, I made the decisions.
BertanK disqualified since he hasn't played his match and is clearly less active than Htin10.
Ends advances to next turn since Meester is also inactive.
Same for Fockmeeard and Gabrijela. Gabrijela gets the win.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see Brandreas and Spart's matches. Edited bracket. Round 1 is finished!

Deadline is now 1 week, that is

28/03

Everyone, try to play your matches ASAP!

Γραμμένο από EndsOfInvention, 20.03.2014 at 18:00

Since me and meester have been unable to find a time to play together I hereby resign from the tournament.
Have fun against stryko meester

I gave you the win. Are you sure you wanna give up?
If you don't wanna go on with the tournament I will replace you with a reserve.

I sent PMs to every participant in round 2.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.03.2014 - 12:18
If you insist, I'll go forward.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.03.2014 - 17:33
Things went as expected.

GG stryko, and gl.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.03.2014 - 17:35
vry sleEep zzz
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη

gg 2-0
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.03.2014 - 09:33

2-0 sry lost the other SS
----
Ik ben een STD fabriek.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.03.2014 - 18:34
[img][/img]http://prntscr.com/33juz1
----
Hi
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.03.2014 - 19:01
Htin10 won. 2-1

GG Htin10. It was fun!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.03.2014 - 04:44
GG
----
Hi
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.03.2014 - 17:19
Γραμμένο από Guest, 21.03.2014 at 10:52

Hey Alex, do you know if JUGERS2 changed names or deleted his account? I can't find him anymore...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.03.2014 - 18:38
Γραμμένο από Grimm, 26.03.2014 at 17:19

Hey Alex, do you know if JUGERS2 changed names or deleted his account? I can't find him anymore...

Buffallo Soldier
this is his new username
----
Hi
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.03.2014 - 18:39
Γραμμένο από Grimm, 26.03.2014 at 17:19

Jugers should be http://atwar-game.com/users/profile.php?user_id=299415 this guy
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
31.03.2014 - 15:57
AlexMeza
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Guys I am sorry for the delay. I had some problems with my internet provider, I will procceed to update everything now. And again, sorry.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
31.03.2014 - 16:08
AlexMeza
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Okay,
I decided to give you some extra time.
The current deadline was for round 2 but I am extending it, so people in round 3, don't worry
Anyway, 3 more days for round 2 (Brandreas - trinig, Grimm - JUGERS2). If matches are still not played I will deal with it.
That is 03/04/14.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
01.04.2014 - 14:14
Good games chess
good luck to the rest
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
01.04.2014 - 21:40
Γραμμένο από Guest, 31.03.2014 at 16:08

Can you give us a bit more time? It's hard for us to find a time when both are on...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.04.2014 - 01:16
I am really hoping I get to play brandeas today, I will be on practically all day waiting! Leaving atwar on all day !
----
"When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you."
― Stephen Richards
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα