10.05.2014 - 19:49
scelesta
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη

was in a normal 3v3 map, and in battle screen some1 appears to have 2gens? also shows wierd battle - 7 units killing 45.

was wondering if its only a bug in battlescreen and the game takes real results.

ps:sorry if it has already been posted
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
11.05.2014 - 00:15
7 units can kill 45 units, due the the critical hits and one battle is held on London and second was held with the units near it, with the same units. So, I guess no bug in it. It often happens to me too.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
11.05.2014 - 14:19
baby_bullet86
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Flaming Spaz, 11.05.2014 at 00:15

7 units can kill 45 units, due the the critical hits and one battle is held on London and second was held with the units near it, with the same units. So, I guess no bug in it. It often happens to me too.

no it cant, except if they were all Blitz tanks, lel. ok, so,that's basically total bullshit, some lucky ass rolls.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
11.05.2014 - 14:21
baby_bullet86
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Wait was the person vs you IF and you had like blitz tanks? lel
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
12.05.2014 - 10:29
Pauzer Manteri
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη

No..This is nearly impossible, and the stack fought in two places at same time. It is a bug.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
12.05.2014 - 10:44
Γραμμένο από Guest, 12.05.2014 at 10:29

No..This is nearly impossible, and the stack fought in two places at same time. It is a bug.

It happened to me in a 1v1 today. I was going to take a screenie but I thought that the problem is solved.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2014 - 20:43
Stryko
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Bump, please fix.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.05.2014 - 13:42
Γραμμένο από Guest, 10.05.2014 at 19:49

was wondering if its only a bug in battlescreen and the game takes real results.

ps:sorry if it has already been posted

IDK what happened with the first battle, but the problem with the second battle has been seen before, with one stack slaughtering the other.
What happens is you combined a stack just outside London and then put all the units in. This stack get's tb'd and attacked, but after the battle it is close enough to London to auto move in. Because a stack can't fight 2 different battles in 2 different places the game breaks down into insanity and just wipes out the entire stack, hence the results observed in the second battle.

In the first battle, I guess it was just luck, but it could be linked to the aforesaid problem.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα