12.07.2014 - 11:12

No attack between those two guys, and in the end, finland leave, Nice to get secret ally and 2vs1 right?

Even if they dont leave, they could still kill everyone else and charge settings for allyend.

About FFA mode, I suggest to remove the "0" value of "Max alliance" settings, And put right in the corner a FFA checkbox, like this:

When this option is marked, the "Max alliance" get disabled. Also, A cool banner should appear up like this:

Sorry for my bad drawing I am not professional

The same should happen to Upgrades/Strategy disabled too, but that is other off-topic.

Some of you guys may say: " That doesnt matte, you can join just for help a player and then leave in the end". Sure they can even if this get implemented, but it would make it harder, and therefore, reduce the % of times it happen drastically.

This is the other mainpart of my topic, that can help a bit: FFA special settings.

► Incognito mode in the game.

Theses ones would be hard to implement, but we can think about them on a future:

► Charge names while in FFA game.
► Disable pr's between two players on the same FFA game.
► Fog (discussed in other topic)
► Less view range for all the units (-5 would be enough).
► Random colors.

And finally:

► Mods should punish those people, that with enough proof, has be demostrated that joined a game for the solery purpose of help another player, then leave. At least, in FFA mode:

Γραμμένο από Sificvoid, 30.11.2011 at 11:14

1. Doing anything that interferes with the ability of other users to enjoy playing a game in accordance with its rules, or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of staff in maintaining the game for the enjoyment of all its users is not permitted.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
12.07.2014 - 11:26
The mods should implement this
----
"War is nothing but a continuation of politics with the admixture of other means."
― Carl von Clausewitz
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
12.07.2014 - 12:48
Support the FFA idea. No support for the last idea of mods punishing people helping others (for non FFA games). Players could join to help a clan mate/friend and just ally to help him, nothing wrong with that.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
12.07.2014 - 16:44
Γραμμένο από The Tactician, 12.07.2014 at 12:48

Support the FFA idea. No support for the last idea of mods punishing people helping others (for non FFA games). Players could join to help a clan mate/friend and just ally to help him, nothing wrong with that.

My last suggestion was mean to when game is starting, not latejoin. Latejoin is easy to avoid by just charging settings, but joining from the start for leave....

Join a game, pick a very small country, ally, then send all the money to your team and leave without begin punished by anyone. GG
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
12.07.2014 - 18:15
Your thread, Ill keep it nice.

See how I felt when you kept shitting on my picks thread when I had a point.

Edited my comment to just be reaction to suggestion. Hope you read what I wrote tho.
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.07.2014 - 19:10
This is a great idea. There should be a true FFA mode that somehow monitors/reduces the chance of secret alliances. Maybe even a feature that allows players to kick ones that are secretly allied. Either way, we need this.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.07.2014 - 19:20
Γραμμένο από MrManMrMan, 13.07.2014 at 19:10

>Maybe even a feature that allows players to kick ones that are secretly allied. Either way, we need this.

No. Giving players control of kicking will ALWAYS result in abuse.

Σημείωση:
FFA mode

Yes, I support this.

CHEERS, KALIRAA
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.07.2014 - 21:04
Yeah, that is true. I support this also.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.07.2014 - 00:23
Support
But this won't be implemented until 2023.
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.07.2014 - 06:55
Ivan already replied he will be implementing it soon (true FFA). It's also known as locked game settings.
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.07.2014 - 09:22
Also. I support the Punish people who abuse it. Just like MK clan ( not hating on them atm) They make a FFA world game. Just like the old days. But the ''new'' thing here is. The faggy secret alliance? They make a FFA Game themm self but dont attack each other? They got banned on their alts for this reason. its a serious annoying thing. And please delete this set maximum alliance option, make it like Afterwind used to have and just no changes.
----

Γραμμένο από Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.07.2014 - 13:09
Does anyone remember the "Disable alliances" feature we used to have?

Why the admins removed it I have no idea.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.07.2014 - 13:17
Actually it is better now because you can set it to specific numbers of alliances, couldn't you change it with voting back then too?
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.07.2014 - 15:11
Looooooooooooool i like secret allies
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.01.2015 - 07:50
BUMP
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.01.2015 - 06:09
RaYan S.K
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.01.2015 - 23:51
Γραμμένο από Pinheiro, 14.07.2014 at 06:55

Ivan already replied he will be implementing it soon (true FFA). It's also known as locked game settings.

The admins soon is like a man's "ill be home in 5 mins"
----

Red0011
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.01.2015 - 03:09
SUPPORT 100% PLEASE ,OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.01.2015 - 04:47
I don't get why this is bumped, we already have 0 allies locked, if a players abuse it by allyfagging and ruin an ffa just ban them, players can communicate off the platform so there will never be a foolproof way of combatting allyfags in an ffa.
----
intelligence + imagination = extraordinary result
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.01.2015 - 15:59
Γραμμένο από Sun Tsu, 24.01.2015 at 04:47

I don't get why this is bumped, we already have 0 allies locked, if a players abuse it by allyfagging and ruin an ffa just ban them, players can communicate off the platform so there will never be a foolproof way of combatting allyfags in an ffa.

Because of

Γραμμένο από clovis1122, 12.07.2014 at 11:12

Some of you guys may say: " That doesnt matte, you can join just for help a player and then leave in the end". Sure they can even if this get implemented, but it would make it harder, and therefore, reduce the % of times it happen drastically.

This is the other mainpart of my topic, that can help a bit: FFA special settings.

► Incognito mode in the game.

Theses ones would be hard to implement, but we can think about them on a future:

► Charge names while in FFA game.
► Disable pr's between two players on the same FFA game.
► Fog (discussed in other topic)
► Less view range for all the units (-5 would be enough).
► Random colors.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα