Αρχικό Θέμα

Δημοσιεύθηκε από Meester, 27.12.2014 - 05:16
What do you think on the massive flood of trophies?

Personally I think trophies should be given out only in yearly approved tournaments instead of monthly/ half a year tournaments. The tournament should also have a minimum of 64 player(might change over time)?

Suggestions:

Γραμμένο από clovis1122, 27.12.2014 at 07:06

However if we divide the trophies in two on player's profile: The original ones for help the community stay outside, then it comes a part of tourney badge and community-tourney badge. This would cause less impact in the tourney hosted by other users, while will also make more noticeable those "official tourney".....
19.06.2015 - 05:32
Γραμμένο από Meester, 19.06.2015 at 05:28

Thoughts?

Give me back my slayer trophy.

...i agree with everything else.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.06.2015 - 05:34
Γραμμένο από Goblin, 19.06.2015 at 05:32

Thoughts?

Give me back my slayer trophy.

Right now I plan to change it to 2 different trophies (player with most number of duel wins and player with most number of cw wins). We will see how it goes,
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.06.2015 - 06:37

Also what do you think about the removal of top player by sp and the most elo player trophy? As its is I feel that trophies are only to show something on your profile that cannot be looked up easily and as anyone knows these two are very easy to look up.

Replace most elo player by best ELO peak? That would make it incredibly harder, and a lot more valuable while not discouraging players to stop dueling.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.06.2015 - 07:31
Γραμμένο από clovis1122, 19.06.2015 at 06:37

Also what do you think about the removal of top player by sp and the most elo player trophy? As its is I feel that trophies are only to show something on your profile that cannot be looked up easily and as anyone knows these two are very easy to look up.

Replace most elo player by best ELO peak? That would make it incredibly harder, and a lot more valuable while not discouraging players to stop dueling.

This we can do. Would be great if admin could implement elo peak into the game, but right now this is going to have to be done manually.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.06.2015 - 08:04
Γραμμένο από clovis1122, 19.06.2015 at 06:37

I fucking proposed this before the elo trophy was even made -.-
And tophats foolishly said no back then.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.06.2015 - 19:44
I used to hate meaningless trophies but now with so many tournaments all are pretty much meaningless, so might as well keep the fun 'community' ones. Does no harm, but I demand Martian king trophy thanks
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 09:42
Γραμμένο από Acquiesce, 18.06.2015 at 16:14

I agree with Clovis. Trophies should be awarded for participating in tournaments not hosting them.

This isn't to speak ill of Goblin or any others who give their time to host. I realize it's a huge expense of time and effort and they should be respected for that (we do have an official avenue for this though: POTS/Y).

Im not pointing this to you, you said nothing wrong at all, but I will quote you cuz you mentioned PoTY/PoTS award.

Last what I wanted was to go in one more discussion which is again started by clovis. Why?
He bumped this cuz he noticed hosting trophy on Goblin's profile.
I like them both, but if he didnt saw it on Goblin's profile, he wouldnt force its removal.

1st,
I was the one who wanted that trophy for Goblin. Even more than Goblin wanted it.
Why?
I just wanted that to be an award for effort he done by helping me on my tournament.
I asked several times who wants to help me and Goblin was one of rare who said yes.
That is the fact which told my brain to thank him in some way, and that way was hosting trophy.
Blame me for that, not Goblin.

2nd,
I noticed things that even blind people would notice.
No one here on AW gives a fuck about you and the things you are doing. Only way to do something is by your own self. Thats the reason why I put that medal on my profile.
If you guys still dont get why, I will go more detailed:
- I successfully finished 3 big tournaments
- One of them was one of biggest ever on AtWar (Duel tournament)
- How hard was to finish it you can see on Soldier001's Duel tournament which was opened after I finished mine and with less players. Months and months passed, but still it isnt finished. It wont be finished 99%
- Mr_Own_U is the guy nominated with few more for PoTY (again saying this irony: FOR THE PLAYER OF THE YEAR)
- That player left hosting his Masters of the East #2 tournament after he lost.
Guess who took its hosting and finished it?
Croat
- PoTY voting ended before almost a month, it is still not published and when someone asks when it will be, certain mods are locking that topic
- Also, I finished Crazy Luck tournamnet and etc.

Whatsmore, Meester said that trophies should be given only to tournaments with 64 and more participants?!?!?!?
lol
Try to host one and if you finish it 100%, I will give you all my trophies.
I think mine Duel tournament was the only one with 64+ that was finished, or one of few. I was checking padt tournamnets, about 80% of them are staying unfinished and forgotten.

With all those facts, I said to myself: 'Award your ass by trophy'
And if you see something negative in that what I did , you are idiot.
I dont say I did a proper thing, but I say no one gives a fuck and PoTY and PoTS are bullshits where wrong persons are nominated.
It is enough to say MOU was one of best picks there, the guy who left the game, who left tournament after his own loss, who argued with all and everyone, who bitched on everyone, who was forum active but active in forum flaming and crying.
If 'evoL thanks you' is thing for being nominated in PoTY, I will make one for Cosa cuz only me and Fer still active here lololo

Dont get me wrong, this is said in friendly way so you can see all those contradictions here and pointless awards that will be given to wrong playes who dont deserve it.
ADDITION: I tried with implementing more objective award from community as VoC but sentry clowns and complainers who are doing nothing, digged it down.
Thats all from me.
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 11:18
Croat cut the self centred crap please, you acting like you are the only person who has done shit ever. All your good points are lost in a sea of your own bull
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 11:27
Γραμμένο από b0nker2, 21.06.2015 at 11:18

Croat cut the self centred crap please, you acting like you are the only person who has done shit ever. All your good points are lost in a sea of your own bull

I dont care cuz im not nominated in any single shit anyways so i dont have what to lose.
Only thing i could lose and i lost was trophy i had given to myself.

Keep expecting the results od PoTY, I hope you or clovis win that crap, if no I will ask Cthulhu to write some tragicomic novel about atwar
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 11:54
The nominations for what now? My point in case you misunderstood is sometimes you have a point but is ruined by your Croat is best/victimised posts. Keep them short and remember... No1 cares 24 he later!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 12:01
Γραμμένο από Croat, 21.06.2015 at 09:42

Last what I wanted was to go in one more discussion which is again started by clovis. Why?
He bumped this cuz he noticed hosting trophy on Goblin's profile.
I like them both, but if he didnt saw it on Goblin's profile, he wouldnt force its removal.

Eh? No. I saw it on someone whose name I won't mention. PM me if you want to know who. (hint: not goblin).

2nd,
<<facts>>
With all those facts, I said to myself: 'Award your ass by trophy'

I won't decline that most of your facts are straight there. But:

<<<In defense of MOU>>>: You know how bad is my relationship with him. However he did continue the AW academy and hosted and many other tournaments. Doesn't matter how bad is his reputation, back at his times, he did an awesome job.

He did won POTM back at his times. This is all you need for compete for poty. The community will decide whenever he will or will not earn it.

<<<In defense of POTY>>> : I do recognize this is taking too much time. But BertanK is a human, just as us. I asked him why it had been delaying, and he say he had exams and only him had the results of the survey. Unless you want him to abandon school for dedicate his time to AtWar, the PotY process will go slow.

Anyway, if you want to know about PotY I really think you should PM BertanK rather than posting it on forums... Maybe, if you know a way in which it can be faster without compromise BertanK time, PM him or another mod.

Dont get me wrong, this is said in friendly way so you can see all those contradictions here and pointless awards that will be given to wrong playes who dont deserve it.
ADDITION: I tried with implementing more objective award from community as VoC but sentry clowns and complainers who are doing nothing, digged it down.
Thats all from me.

Mods didn't knew what the player would do after receiving his award. We cannot really blame them in that... Is like, if the winner of PotY suddenly turn into a hater and start threads full of hate. Again, Mods didn't knew about that.

What is done, is done. I don't think mods should remove an award from someone just because he started to behalves bad... <<<<< This is just an opinion.

As for Voc, I am not the only player who think it was bad done from your part to delete it, specially by the reason you grave when asked for. <<<<< This is a fact.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 12:04
Γραμμένο από clovis1122, 21.06.2015 at 12:01

All fine. I just told my thoughts
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 12:08
Γραμμένο από Croat, 21.06.2015 at 12:04

Γραμμένο από clovis1122, 21.06.2015 at 12:01

All fine. I just told my thoughts

Assuming I started this by goblin is what hurts me
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 12:33

welcome to the club.

khal.eesi and thunderballs righteous POTY 2013 and POTM June/July/August 2013 atleast. Only rank 9's ever who made a coalition and went for the top place, wrecking all the high rank oldfags and making pera cri, trained 100 noobs, made tournaments, created tons of new 3v3 expansions and playestyles all of you are using till today and inspired all atwar to stop being fags.

what did we actually ever got for it?

----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 12:35
Γραμμένο από Khal.eesi, 21.06.2015 at 12:33

welcome to the club.

khal.eesi and thunderballs righteous POTY 2013 and POTM June/July/August 2013 atleast. Only rank 9's ever who made a coalition and went for the top place, wrecking all the high rank oldfags and making pera cri, trained 100 noobs, made tournaments, created tons of new expansions and playestyles and inspired all atwar to stop being fags.

what did we actually get for it?

WTF DELETE THAT SS
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 12:37
Γραμμένο από clovis1122, 21.06.2015 at 12:35

welcome to the club.

khal.eesi and thunderballs righteous POTY 2013 and POTM June/July/August 2013 atleast. Only rank 9's ever who made a coalition and went for the top place, wrecking all the high rank oldfags and making pera cri, trained 100 noobs, made tournaments, created tons of new expansions and playestyles and inspired all atwar to stop being fags.

what did we actually get for it?

WTF DELETE THAT SS

whats the problem, are you getting a boner and you feel uncomfortable?
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 12:47

hahahahahahahahahah i fucking love you
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 13:51
Γραμμένο από Khal.eesi, 21.06.2015 at 12:37

whats the problem, are you getting a boner and you feel uncomfortable?

My mother almost saw it........
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 14:34

Khal, moon of my life... i didn't see the pic you posted

But today i heard this song and i instantly thought of you because of the lyrics

----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 14:51

welcome to the club.

khal.eesi and thunderballs righteous POTY 2013 and POTM June/July/August 2013 atleast. Only rank 9's ever who made a coalition and went for the top place, wrecking all the high rank oldfags and making pera cri, trained 100 noobs, made tournaments, created tons of new 3v3 expansions and playestyles all of you are using till today and inspired all atwar to stop being fags.

what did we actually ever got for it?

Yes thunderballs should have been potm in July 2013, nice info I was a rank 5 who made a clan and took 2nd place huehue. I also did everything on that list including showing the aforementioned player expansions so he can in turn train 100 nubs how far do we go back with the 'i taught xyz' khaleesi for president!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 15:33
Γραμμένο από Goblin, 21.06.2015 at 14:34

Khal, moon of my life... i didn't see the pic you posted

But today i heard this song and i instantly thought of you because of the lyrics

it was just a picture of some random narb's balls..apparently clovis mother never saw a pair and got pregnant by a flower or something:)

btw this song! awesome man i love it! you is genious <3
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 15:40
Γραμμένο από b0nker2, 21.06.2015 at 14:51

Yes thunderballs should have been potm in July 2013, nice info I was a rank 5 who made a clan and took 2nd place huehue. I also did everything on that list including showing the aforementioned player expansions so he can in turn train 100 nubs how far do we go back with the 'i taught xyz' khaleesi for president!

when you were rank 5 you were a noob and all atwar was noob aswell. Dont try to compare noob era with the highest state of competitive gaming atwar had to offer, in which we engaged and faced all your best players like mauzer, eagle1812, aquisce, tophats, pera, lemo, cia, bonkers and others and raped them! We showed you all whats up and we got nothing for it. Plus if im not mistaken you got your recognition award, so piss off wanker!
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 16:40

Where's my recognition

----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 16:49
Soldier001
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Goblin, 21.06.2015 at 16:40

Where's my recognition

and they are known now as "rp fags"
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.06.2015 - 18:02

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.06.2015 - 06:33
Please stay on-topic.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.06.2015 - 12:55
Γραμμένο από Khal.eesi, 21.06.2015 at 15:40

when you were rank 5 you were a noob and all atwar was noob aswell. Dont try to compare noob era with the highest state of competitive gaming atwar had to offer, in which we engaged and faced all your best players like mauzer, eagle1812, aquisce, tophats, pera, lemo, cia, bonkers and others and raped them! We showed you all whats up and we got nothing for it. Plus if im not mistaken you got your recognition award, so piss off wanker!

Fie
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.06.2015 - 13:03
Γραμμένο από Khal.eesi, 21.06.2015 at 15:40

Fiesty khal I like it. You said you taught everyone how to play the way they do today...nope. The question was how far do you go back, because every opening I see now is just a variation of old openings ..like every single one. The competition isn't 'better' just more active, and numerous there is a difference. As I said that fool thunderballs learnt a lot from me xaxa except his shitty ds Belarus I give him credit for that.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.06.2015 - 19:27
Jordan-F
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη

Where's my recognition

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.06.2015 - 15:15
Γραμμένο από b0nker2, 22.06.2015 at 13:03

Fiesty khal I like it. You said you taught everyone how to play the way they do today...nope. The question was how far do you go back, because every opening I see now is just a variation of old openings ..like every single one. The competition isn't 'better' just more active, and numerous there is a difference. As I said that fool thunderballs learnt a lot from me xaxa except his shitty ds Belarus I give him credit for that.

You know it baby..
Anyway when you are done with being a self centered, egocentric, pompus, self absorbed attention slag and stop trying to highjack my post like a pilock chav, holla at me and we ll continue.
Airy-fairy uphill gardener

p.s. not responding to this seriously cause i would hurt your feelings and i dont want to.. Atwar real 3v3 started in 2013, before that you were all noobs, sorry to say. There, you made me say it..
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα