Αρχικό Θέμα

Δημοσιεύθηκε από SyrianDevil, 29.04.2015 - 16:14
Op rules first shot

dealing 9damage to tank at defense with out critical and the HW tank deal 1(which mean his pd and conforms my nerf)

player name

what players think

there is more but i think its obvius bug...
+ buging in cw is so denger i think
30.04.2015 - 07:07
Unknown Gamer
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Sun Tsu, 30.04.2015 at 06:51

It is normal for a cheat to think somebody else is cheating, but as has been proven here, it could of been 3 things, fake screenshot, exploiting bugs in the game engine, a problem with AtWar. As a known bug user yourself syrian it is most likely you will assume somebody else is hacking. Just like a thief will always suspect others of stealing. Until you have actual proof and you can explain exactly what bug he used and how, then it is innocent until proven guilty in my mind. You have nothing that can prove anything.

You are right, SF should proof it by doing it yourself since he is a known bugger. He said before he can do it
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 07:08

It is normal for a cheat to think somebody else is cheating, but as has been proven here, it could of been 3 things, fake screenshot, exploiting bugs in the game engine, a problem with AtWar. As a known bug user yourself syrian it is most likely you will assume somebody else is hacking. Just like a thief will always suspect others of stealing. Until you have actual proof and you can explain exactly what bug he used and how, then it is innocent until proven guilty in my mind. You have nothing that can prove anything.

you dont have any point on this because i proved it already please go kill yourself and dont quote here and if you got anybody saying that i used a bug in a game(except clovis) get it thank you
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 07:13
Γραμμένο από SyrianDevil, 30.04.2015 at 07:08

you dont have any point on this because i proved it already please go kill yourself and dont quote here and if you got anybody saying that i used a bug in a game(except clovis) get it thank you

hi ur cute <3
----

Γραμμένο από Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 07:15
Unknown Gamer
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από SyrianDevil, 30.04.2015 at 07:06

Γραμμένο από Guest, 30.04.2015 at 06:49

Γραμμένο από SyrianDevil, 29.04.2015 at 17:02

Γραμμένο από RaulPB, 29.04.2015 at 17:01

Γραμμένο από SyrianDevil, 29.04.2015 at 16:47

NC<9damage defense attack

Couldn't that be a critical?

isnt critical yellow colored?
cant you people just listen me and stop crying
he is bugging and i can make game and show you all how he made it using cheat engine...........

then what are you waiting for? Show us...so we all can know if it's possible with CE and Admins should fix it then.

you know how and you showed meester and i showed him also if you remember
calm down boy and dont make me share the screen shot the got you banned again here because if i public it all people will make sure you bugging as long as you are already being called bugger through they dont know

I have an open heart so I love sharing and I shared it with you and Meester then what you did? Just took SS and said Acqui to ban me.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 07:19
Unknown Gamer
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Waffel, 30.04.2015 at 07:13

hi ur cute <3

I love you baby. Wanna sex?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
Γραμμένο από Guest, 30.04.2015 at 07:07

You are right, SF should proof it by doing it yourself since he is a known bugger. He said before he can do it

you dont have rigths to talk and you made me need to post this
i detacted you when you was going iceland with out transports so gfy i wish i still had the lines moving ss's...
anyway i will always detact you fags hacking in at war
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
Unknown Gamer
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Waffel, 30.04.2015 at 07:13

hi ur cute <3

I love you baby. Wanna sex?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 07:21
Unknown Gamer
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Sun Tsu, 30.04.2015 at 07:17

You have not proven anything, id prefer not to kill myself over a dispute with a child in an online computer game, that cannot substantiate a single words he says thanks. Answer these questions:
What bug did Klevis use?
How did Klevis use them?
Simply saying you won't show us an example of this bug because it will encourage others is a cheap get-out. In-fact the opposite is more likely to happen, It will expose the bug and everybody will know that it can be done and prevent it happening in the future. So far all you have is a screenshot demonstrating something out of the ordinary and in no ways substantiates Klevis cheating, so until you can verify what you are saying, stop crying.

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 07:27
Γραμμένο από Sun Tsu, 30.04.2015 at 07:17

You have not proven anything, id prefer not to kill myself over a dispute with a child in an online computer game, that cannot substantiate a single words he says thanks. Answer these questions:
What bug did Klevis use?
How did Klevis use them?
Simply saying you won't show us an example of this bug because it will encourage others is a cheap get-out. In-fact the opposite is more likely to happen, It will expose the bug and everybody will know that it can be done and prevent it happening in the future. So far all you have is a screenshot demonstrating something out of the ordinary and in no ways substantiates Klevis cheating, so until you can verify what you are saying, stop crying.

you are the one crying and im not going to show how to do it as long as important people knows that i can do the hacks (dont count yourself ignorant)
and im just going to show all people that cosa cheating in cws with the proves and thats what i just did + klevis will get banned what ever you do
and if i was crying than leave me cry and dont get your retardness and dont change topic proposal as i already said 2time but you seems to be donkey to understand + you have said first its a cry over normal rolls/said its critical/refusing to conform what you saw in my ss/saying im photoshop/your clan mate says system bugged
you need to calm down you dont have anyrigth(ANY) to complain here and as long as you are defending klevis than you are know he does and which mean all players of cosa sharing in this cheats
stop posting stupid quotes ........ i dont really want to respond but i dont want people to say i dont have anything say about this
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 07:35
Unknown Gamer
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από SyrianDevil, 30.04.2015 at 07:19

Γραμμένο από Guest, 30.04.2015 at 07:07

you dont have rigths to talk and you made me need to post this
i detacted you when you was going iceland with out transports so gfy i wish i still had the lines moving ss's...
anyway i will always detact you fags hacking in at war

I have no rights to talk?!!! and you have? Does your father know that you're gay(*guy) ? (yes/no)
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 07:50
Σημείωση:
Σημείωση:

you have been banned before and to think you can tell me to calm down or anything else for that matter?

make things up more
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 08:22
Γραμμένο από klevis, 30.04.2015 at 06:01

Γραμμένο από SyrianDevil, 30.04.2015 at 05:51

Γραμμένο από klevis, 30.04.2015 at 04:49

Γραμμένο από clovis1122, 30.04.2015 at 04:18

Γραμμένο από Sun Tsu, 30.04.2015 at 04:10

Also not to mention that slander and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice are also crimes in most countries.

Rather than arguing, you should tell us how is possible for an infantry to roll 9 defense without critical......

Now tell me how is that possible the same amount same strats nc won by 7 and gen

you didnt tell us how to deal 9 with out critical at no own city than you gfy

ok appart of your insults i'll tell u i picked nc right in the moment ferluci started the game and maybe server recognized it as pd

servers don't do such things tough, its quite funny since you broke my perfect double wall 2 cw's ago, i tought well ok i'l trust klevi since he's always a good person, but to see this.. its just insane... you have to realise that this brings doubts, so why does this post get spammed with nonsence. We should look deeper in to this for sure. Since if it even was the 'server' then we have a serious problem here.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 09:09
Γραμμένο από Azula., 30.04.2015 at 08:22

Also not to mention that slander and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice are also crimes in most countries.

Rather than arguing, you should tell us how is possible for an infantry to roll 9 defense without critical......

Now tell me how is that possible the same amount same strats nc won by 7 and gen

ok appart of your insults i'll tell u i picked nc right in the moment ferluci started the game and maybe server recognized it as pd

servers don't do such things tough, its quite funny since you broke my perfect double wall 2 cw's ago, i tought well ok i'l trust klevi since he's always a good person, but to see this.. its just insane... you have to realise that this brings doubts, so why does this post get spammed with nonsence. We should look deeper in to this for sure. Since if it even was the 'server' then we have a serious problem here.

lol his making things up to flee with his fault like all of his clans
and server wont get bugged in every game he play espacly cw and there is no problem
and if his rigth than how he still reached rome with the -1 range pd capability?
this retard thinks that by acting like <HAHAHAHA CRY IM MAKING FUN OF YOU> he will flee with out punishment and i will not allow this to happen
less than a 3month ban will be a unacceptable because his already lying and making things up with his clan mate through they all know he did use cheats
and i made my point alot in this thread and i will reshow it when ever someone asks for truth except the ignorant sun tsu who supports his cheater friend
because he got the point and still making up things/crys+ crapy lies/changing topic proposal/spamming to make people forget the main proposal/defending cheats/making pointless responses such ignorant dont give a fuck about what he says
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 09:22
Let it goat

jk i just really wanted to use this gif ...carry on
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 09:29
Unknown Gamer
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από SyrianDevil, 30.04.2015 at 09:09

Γραμμένο από Azula., 30.04.2015 at 08:22

less than a 3month ban will be a unacceptable because his already lying and making things up with his clan mate through they all know he did use cheats
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 09:30
Unknown Gamer
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Where are the Mods? Someone lock the thread please.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 10:23
RaYan S.K
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Guest, 30.04.2015 at 09:30

you need to lock it because they say you hacker!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 10:24
RaYan S.K
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη

hacker
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 10:27
Guys please stop trolling syrian. Hes that type of kid who always gets beaten up in school from the big guys, the type of kid who never kissed a girl in real life, maybe he tried to kiss the pc monitor showing naked girl lol, so basically he is denied from society, therefor he has mental issues and tries to at least get some love in online game

You my friend syrian not only are a losser,but you have severe mental problems. What normal people would save a SS of unknown gamer taking iceland in duel that happened 377376222782 years ago? And pls stop acusing people of being hackers when you are the most KNOWN hacker and bugger aw ever had and idk why you havent been banned yet.

Do us a favor and go swallow and isis grenade and stop wasting the oxygen.

Have fun in google translate
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 10:28
Unknown Gamer
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Γραμμένο από Guest, 30.04.2015 at 10:23

Thanks, Do you think I am a hacker? and what I did with you?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 10:50
Ok i didnt want to get involved but you guys really pissed me off with your behaviour.

1. STOP BULLYING AND GANGING UP ON SYRIAN. YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUGH GUYS? HE IS ONE PERSON AND YOU ARE 10.

2. STOP IGNORING SYRIANS MAIN POINT AND TRY TO DERAIL THE THREAD IN HOPES OF GETTING IT LOCKED.

3. COZA NOSTRA MEMBERS GO STUDY GAME MECHANICS. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE OTHERS BUT FERLUCI IM REALLY DISSAPOINTED AT YOU FOR NOT KNOWING HOW CRITICALS AND ROLLS WORK. WHY WOULD YOU EVER ASSUME SYRIAN IS TALKING ABOUT "LUCKY" ROLLS. HE NEVER SAID THAT AND HE NEVER CRIED. 9 DEFENSIVE ROLL AS NC WITHOUT CRITICAL IS NOT LUCKY IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. SIMPLE AS THAT. AND AS A FRIEND AN ADVICE. GROW THE FUCK UP. BEING THE "BEST CLAN" COMES WITH RESPONSIBILITIES. ACCEPT THEM.

4. NOOBS, TROLLS AND PEOPLE WHO KNOW SHIT ABOUT MECHANICS GTFO THE THREAD. YES INTERNATIONAL SHOW YOURSELF TO THE DOOR, YOU HAVE ZERO TO CONTRIBUTE HERE AND ALL THE REST.

5.ANYONE WHO HAS A POSSIBLE ANSWER AS TO WHY KLEVIS INFANTRY ROLLED THE IMPOSSIBLE 9 FOR NC, OR ANY OTHER USEFULL AND CONSTRUCTIVE INFORMATION THAT WOULD ADD TO THE DISCUSSION, PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT. OTHERWISE STFU.

THANK YOU <3
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 11:09

Nice bug.... However PD infantries have max 8 def.

It doesn't explain the 9 def neither.

EDIT: Well with the +1 bonus to tanks it makes it 9 defense (damm admins told us they removed it long ago.....) . But the fact that you used bug on CW still stands. That cw should'be removed.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 11:17
Γραμμένο από Tundy, 30.04.2015 at 11:12

+1 by general infantry upgrade

No.

There is only one infantry upgrade, and it boost attack not defense.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 11:19

actualy i have many people that saw him with me in privite game using bugs xd and i could gather them rigth now
dont worry rayan will get him banned again once i get the prove of him bugging through im sure he does why?
many people says his bugging+formed hacker in competitive games+he have cheated in a game myself played with him and after i told him i will ban him he started to act like indian oh wait i meant stupid its same anyway and he started to say: What? I dont know what are you talking about. he thinks im indian...whoops i meant idiot to trick me in this stupid way
YOU DONT KNOW HOW GREAT THE SYRIAN MIND PRAY FOR ME ALLAHU AKBAR!
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 11:22
Γραμμένο από clovis1122, 30.04.2015 at 11:17

Γραμμένο από Tundy, 30.04.2015 at 11:12

+1 by general infantry upgrade

No.

There is only one infantry upgrade, and it boost attack not defense.

My bad, yet there has to be an explanation for the 9 defense, you should run some tests to see if its not a visual bug.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 11:22
Γραμμένο από Erdit, 30.04.2015 at 10:27

Guys please stop trolling syrian. Hes that type of kid who always gets beaten up in school from the big guys, the type of kid who never kissed a girl in real life, maybe he tried to kiss the pc monitor showing naked girl lol, so basically he is denied from society, therefor he has mental issues and tries to at least get some love in online game

You my friend syrian not only are a losser,but you have severe mental problems. What normal people would save a SS of unknown gamer taking iceland in duel that happened 377376222782 years ago? And pls stop acusing people of being hackers when you are the most KNOWN hacker and bugger aw ever had and idk why you havent been banned yet.

Do us a favor and go swallow and isis grenade and stop wasting the oxygen.

Have fun in google translate

funny<
sense<
gfy> no need to respond retardness and useless crys
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 11:23
Γραμμένο από SyrianDevil, 30.04.2015 at 11:19

actualy i have many people that saw him with me in privite game using bugs xd and i could gather them rigth now
dont worry rayan will get him banned again once i get the prove of him bugging through im sure he does why?
many people says his bugging+formed hacker in competitive games+he have cheated in a game myself played with him and after i told him i will ban him he started to act like indian oh wait i meant stupid its same anyway and he started to say: What? I dont know what are you talking about. he thinks im indian...whoops i meant idiot to trick me in this stupid way
YOU DONT KNOW HOW GREAT THE SYRIAN MIND PRAY FOR ME ALLAHU AKBAR!

You have mental disorder
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 11:25
Γραμμένο από Khal.eesi, 30.04.2015 at 10:50

Ok i didnt want to get involved but you guys really pissed me off with your behaviour.

1. STOP BULLYING AND GANGING UP ON SYRIAN. YOU THINK YOU ARE TOUGH GUYS? HE IS ONE PERSON AND YOU ARE 10.

2. STOP IGNORING SYRIANS MAIN POINT AND TRY TO DERAIL THE THREAD IN HOPES OF GETTING IT LOCKED.

3. COZA NOSTRA MEMBERS GO STUDY GAME MECHANICS. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE OTHERS BUT FERLUCI IM REALLY DISSAPOINTED AT YOU FOR NOT KNOWING HOW CRITICALS AND ROLLS WORK. WHY WOULD YOU EVER ASSUME SYRIAN IS TALKING ABOUT "LUCKY" ROLLS. HE NEVER SAID THAT AND HE NEVER CRIED. 9 DEFENSIVE ROLL AS NC WITHOUT CRITICAL IS NOT LUCKY IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. SIMPLE AS THAT. AND AS A FRIEND AN ADVICE. GROW THE FUCK UP. BEING THE "BEST CLAN" COMES WITH RESPONSIBILITIES. ACCEPT THEM.

4. NOOBS, TROLLS AND PEOPLE WHO KNOW SHIT ABOUT MECHANICS GTFO THE THREAD. YES INTERNATIONAL SHOW YOURSELF TO THE DOOR, YOU HAVE ZERO TO CONTRIBUTE HERE AND ALL THE REST.

5.ANYONE WHO HAS A POSSIBLE ANSWER AS TO WHY KLEVIS INFANTRY ROLLED THE IMPOSSIBLE 9 FOR NC, OR ANY OTHER USEFULL AND CONSTRUCTIVE INFORMATION THAT WOULD ADD TO THE DISCUSSION, PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR IT. OTHERWISE STFU.

THANK YOU <3

YOU'RE WELCOME
FIRST PERSON THAT COULD UNDERSTAND WITH OUT 100 POST TO EXPLAIN YOU HAVE EARNED MY REP AND AS LONG AS I ALREADY REPPED YOU I WILL UNREP YOU AND REP YOU AGAIN D
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 11:26
Γραμμένο από Tundy, 30.04.2015 at 11:22

My bad, yet there has to be an explanation for the 9 defense, you should run some tests to see if its not a visual bug.

He say it by himself.

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.04.2015 - 11:27
Σημείωση:
Γραμμένο από SyrianDevil, 30.04.2015 at 11:25

YOU'RE WELCOME
FIRST PERSON THAT COULD UNDERSTAND WITH OUT 100 POST TO EXPLAIN YOU HAVE EARNED MY REP AND AS LONG AS I ALREADY REPPED YOU I WILL UNREP YOU AND REP YOU AGAIN D

You see how stupid you are?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα