12.01.2017 - 02:53
Not sure if this was reported before, correct me if it was. I know many players are aware of this bug, and it's quite annoying.
Basically when there is a game that allows you to late join, you can't rely on your favorite strategy to load, as soon as you join the game you will find out you are using no strategies, even though it's clear when you're joining that you are picking a strat.

I found a temporary solution to this bug; at every segment of the joining process you have to select your strategy again.
This will guarantee you have your strategy set for when the game starts.

This topic's theme:
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
12.01.2017 - 19:45
It has been mentioned before here:

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=28416

I don't think you have to select your strategy at every point. I believe that if you choose your strategy once after you have selected your initial country and before you press start that the choice will hold.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
12.01.2017 - 22:47
Γραμμένο από We are number 12, 12.01.2017 at 19:45

It has been mentioned before here:

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=28416

I don't think you have to select your strategy at every point. I believe that if you choose your strategy once after you have selected your initial country and before you press start that the choice will hold.

Have you even read what I wrote?
It's not the same thing, but that hints a correlation.
In all games, even in quick games, as long as you're late joining your favorite strat will not be picked
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.01.2017 - 21:01
Γραμμένο από Ludwig II, 12.01.2017 at 02:53

Not sure if this was reported before, correct me if it was. I know many players are aware of this bug, and it's quite annoying.
Basically when there is a game that allows you to late join, you can't rely on your favorite strategy to load, as soon as you join the game you will find out you are using no strategies, even though it's clear when you're joining that you are picking a strat.

I found a temporary solution to this bug; at every segment of the joining process you have to select your strategy again.
This will guarantee you have your strategy set for when the game starts.

This topic's theme:

:thumbsup:
me too
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα