Αρχικό Θέμα

Δημοσιεύθηκε από USTASHA_ZDS, 06.09.2017 - 19:27
Which one of these government types is best? If I have missed one out, tell me in the comments!
CAN WE GET 5 UPVOTES ON THIS PLZ? THANKS!

Δημοσκόπηση

Which of the following types of government is the "best"?

Democracy
Monarchy
Republicanism
Totalitarianism
Fascism (inc Nazism)
Communism
Dictatorship
Oligarchy
Junta/ Anarchy

Σύνολο ψήφων: 51
14.09.2017 - 18:19
Γραμμένο από Larry, 11.09.2017 at 10:28

Γραμμένο από Al Fappino, 11.09.2017 at 08:28

Monarchy for the win, a symbol of History, National Unity and Dignity (Ideally speaking), the Monarch should be someone upon which every citizen of the country could unite around, ideally-speaking of course. In our case, in my country, we can feel that with our current President (he's actually a monarchist too xd)

Monarchy is the same old stuff repeated every 2-3 years "oh the king just died" "oh the queen gave birth to a boy" "oh the prince got a girlfriend" "oh the prince got's a bride" "oh the queen just died AFTER 1 MILLION YEARS!" tbh the only reason the UK and Sweden still has a monarch is because their ether too old school (UK) or too backwards (Sweden) and they just dont want to blend in with the rest of the worlds presidents and dictators

Or they actually are a symbol of a country's history, past culture and continuity of greater eras and of national history. What do you even know about any of these systems, yourself living in a backward country and society as yours? What you've alleged is just plane garbage I'd say, altough the media nowadays try to decode what's behind the Monarchy and all that, with all the gossip, what you said adds nothing to the subject
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.09.2017 - 00:19
Anarchy best
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.09.2017 - 12:38
Communism is economic system, not government type. Also i don't know what you mean by putting there 'republicanism' and 'democracy' since basically that's same word just one is greek and other is latin. So you succesfully divided votes which could go straight into one option.

Best government type is single-party cabinet if country is monocultural, and multi-party if country is multicultural since they will naturally join their kinship. Those interested in politics then join that one party, discuss matters, vote and majority proposal win, go to the legislation and become law. Just like in China, it proved to be way more efficient, both short-term and long-term.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα