06.04.2012 - 04:46
Sup,
Im currently spectating a round in the hope to learn something, but the problem is that you can't see what moves they made, only the situation every turn. It would be really cool to see the moves a player made, so that you can pick up new strategies and the game will be much clearer.
is there any reason why this isnt in the game yet?
TKG
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.04.2012 - 22:26
This has been suggested many times before. Even by me.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.04.2012 - 23:36
You will get better by playing, researching strategies and asking questions on the forum and by playing with higher ranked players. Give it some time and you'll become good at the game. If what you're suggesting is implemented everyone would get good too fast and copy the top players.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.04.2012 - 23:43
Γραμμένο από tophat, 06.04.2012 at 23:36

If what you're suggesting is implemented everyone would get good too fast and copy the top players.

This I do alot. Even ask some players around whom have seen me use their tactics even without that spectating screen.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.04.2012 - 23:47
Γραμμένο από tophat, 06.04.2012 at 23:36

You will get better by playing, researching strategies and asking questions on the forum and by playing with higher ranked players. Give it some time and you'll become good at the game. If what you're suggesting is implemented everyone would get good too fast and copy the top players.

Considering most "good" players just boost, I think stealing strategies isn't a problem; you can't really steal micro-managing and cutting corners, now can you?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.04.2012 - 23:51
Γραμμένο από Garde, 06.04.2012 at 23:47

Considering most "good" players just boost, I think stealing strategies isn't a problem; you can't really steal micro-managing and cutting corners, now can you?

This^
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2012 - 08:56
No, learn by yourself, don't copy other peoples way of playing.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2012 - 11:06
Γραμμένο από nonames, 07.04.2012 at 08:56

^^
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
08.04.2012 - 00:24
Γραμμένο από nonames, 07.04.2012 at 08:56

You had more time to develop them. I'm just combining tactics and testing them to see which work for my style of play. Most other players don't get tips very much so I guess I'm lucky. But still, guys, players can still see and copy moves you make just by playing in the game and using the battles monitor. Its not just for seeing what strategy your enemy is anymore.
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα