Αρχικό Θέμα

Δημοσιεύθηκε από brianwl, 31.07.2019 - 16:55
Post your suggestions... Once we have a beefy list, we'll prioritize based on community feedback.
15.01.2020 - 12:02
Fortnite
----
The best video game in history is......
(fortnite)

Grapes
Strawberries
Chicken
Noodles
Schnitzel
Beer
Orange
Fish
Chips
Beans
Coleslaw
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.03.2020 - 03:22
Special units like idk, light tanks? Attack 3, Def 4, Range 10?
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.06.2020 - 15:18
Give non prems a +1000 attack against prem stacks that have gens in them
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.06.2020 - 07:33
 Rasp
Profile suggestion
1. The favorite strats of a player, also displayed in usual profile, get the addition of a (played with [%]).
This insists a more relative factor and less absolute, as your favorite strat could be Perfect Defense - Iron Fist - Imperalist, but wouldn't insist that you play with them 100% all the games.

In short: if the opponent plays >50% PD, 'for example', then you have a good guess what strategy would be able to counter the power of your enemy, before starting the game.

It's not a really advantage taking addition but it would be nice in my opinion.
----
-
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.09.2020 - 01:28
Night guys
also dont make gen op
pls dont make this p2w
ik its not but that would nice
----
May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't
General Patton
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.03.2021 - 18:09
More units for the default map in general, theres not enough, all the options have been exhausted and you cant really do anything new.
----
BOW DOWN
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.04.2021 - 15:48
Doesn't have to be a premium feature but allow hosts to choose who to pass the host to, ty. Kind of annoying if you pass host and someone joins 0.1 seconds before host gets passed and they become host and then immediately leave
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.04.2021 - 07:52
Γραμμένο από s_1292c316c9, 26.06.2020 at 15:18

Give non prems a +1000 attack against prem stacks that have gens in them

YES PLEASE
----
The red flag shall rise and the fascists shall be put to their knees.
We shall fight with every last one of us and behead all of the remaining neo nazis and nationalists around the world
Communism shall rise when the time comes
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
05.11.2021 - 03:01
The prize for joining with the invite link should be for both sides, so there will be an incentive for those using the link; otherwise, why would they join with the link when they can join without it.
It could be an extra one week of premium for joining with the invite link.
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
09.11.2021 - 14:25
I want some new extra strategies, more events and new ways for earn pcs
And more flags/icons
----
アンハッピーkun
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
25.12.2022 - 17:27
A history and experience complementing specific units... its logical for a general to ride bombers without air transports!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
27.01.2023 - 07:36
Expand the Coalition Leader/Officer Structure

Please have a look at my suggestion to Expand the Coalition Leader/Officer Structure from two (2) levels to six (6) levels. To date the suggestion has had 257 visitors, 38 posts. It has also been upvoted by 45 atWar members, many of whom are Leaders and Officers of other coalitions.

Expanding the Leader/Officer structure from two (2) levels to six (6) levels will enhance player development and provide coalition members with additional levels of rewards, recognition and responsibilities. If you have not done so already, please upvote the topic. This will go a long ways towards making the idea a reality. Here is the link to the topic:

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45678
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
27.01.2023 - 10:04
Γραμμένο από Commodus, 27.01.2023 at 07:36

Expand the Coalition Leader/Officer Structure

Please have a look at my suggestion to Expand the Coalition Leader/Officer Structure from two (2) levels to six (6) levels. To date the suggestion has had 257 visitors, 38 posts. It has also been upvoted by 45 atWar members, many of whom are Leaders and Officers of other coalitions.

Expanding the Leader/Officer structure from two (2) levels to six (6) levels will enhance player development and provide coalition members with additional levels of rewards, recognition and responsibilities. If you have not done so already, please upvote the topic. This will go a long ways towards making the idea a reality. Here is the link to the topic:

https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=45678

Why expand those? I would sugest maximum 7 members per coalition in order to prevent overstacking.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.02.2023 - 12:07
So, one additional idea that I have to Expand the Coalition Leader/Officer Structure is to provide rewards and recognition within atWar for players who are leaders, officers etc. Most of us understand that atWar is all about rewards and recognition. For example, when you look at a player's profile, it shows you what rank the player is at, as well as his rank symbol. A similar type thing could also be done to the same effect on the profile page where it displays the player's coalition. So, instead of just naming the coalition that the player is a member of, you could identify that the player is a leader or officer etc. This is just one example. There are others.
----
"Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds..."
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα