06.03.2020 - 05:05
 Dave (Διαχειριστής)
You've probably already seen it, or read the announcement, but if not, I've updated the interface for starting a new game.

This is what it looked like before:

Simple, functional. The problem is... new users show up, instinctively click the "New Game" button, get into a World Map game, and end up thinking that's all atWar is about. They have no idea about all the other maps we have to offer, and a lot of new people don't stay around long enough to discover them.

So, here's what the new version looks like:

Much more visually appealing, shows several maps to choose from right off the bat, and a great big "browse maps" button which introduces new people to the Maps section, if they are so inclined.

(I know, I know, it could be better, for example our old Bootstrap inputs and form controls are awfully plain... someday I'll replace them with cool ones, but at least this is an incremental improvement.)

Anyway I've been talking about doing this for over a year, so I'm glad to finally get it done. A lot of the things I've been working on are behind the scenes things most people don't notice... it's nice to do something visual for a change that everybody can see.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.03.2020 - 05:10
Good stuff.
Now it's time to sharpen that super blurry ancient world portrait lol
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.03.2020 - 07:45
 Zoe
Looks awesome but I wish:
1. The options were a bit to the left.
2. Please add a search bar to search maps
3. an option to see only maps you bought if you're non.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.03.2020 - 10:03
Awesome....looks great and will definitely hep keep new players coming back. Thanks man
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.03.2020 - 12:02
Looks great!
----

Γραμμένο από Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.03.2020 - 15:07
Please to implement rated squad combat
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα