28.05.2020 - 18:13
What if we gave mil +1 mov for IF?

Long overdue, and the ability to easily wall is essential for all strats.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
28.05.2020 - 18:39
Γραμμένο από Cthulhu, 28.05.2020 at 18:13

You posted this twice
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
28.05.2020 - 18:40
Γραμμένο από JUGERS2, 28.05.2020 at 18:39

You posted this twice

I upvoted it twice
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
28.05.2020 - 18:48
This is an awful idea, IF is one of the few strats i think is perfectly balanced, dont break it by letting militia be able to wall. I think having to make decisions on what to wall gives the strat a skill ceiling, you guys saw what militia range did to ra, no one fucking needs this strat to be more noob friendly...look at ra and blitz buffs, fucking cancer

also another note, you could just defend shit with militia and gen with militia that have like 10 hp lol
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
28.05.2020 - 19:13
I'll always support this. IF is a hard strat to play. Far better to make strats like this S tier than mindless rush strats like ra and blitz.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
28.05.2020 - 19:15
Sgtm
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
28.05.2020 - 22:12
Give blitz -1 range for militia, and iron fist +1 range for militia. Then everyone happy ok? Even me
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
28.05.2020 - 22:17
Γραμμένο από Tribune Aquila, 28.05.2020 at 22:12

Give blitz -1 range for militia,

----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
28.05.2020 - 22:24
Give back militias the classic range and cost but remove hp bonus for them. Make them normal. This way you're gonna have IF with mobile militias but they wont be undying fucking monsters.

Im biased on this one but i hate milita buffs/nerfs. They are the only free unit you get so any buff or nerf is also free, and it can have a massive impact on the game either way.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 00:58

o cthulhu is back
upvote btw
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 01:26
If I can wall with IF, I'll play it with every country except turk.
This strat has the best atk and def on this game (except pd inf agaisnt tanks), if u can wall, it's op af.
Yes IF is hard to play, but it needs to be hard, ur units are so strong u can stack rape every strats, imagine if u didn't need to def a lot of things and could make a big stack lol.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 01:26
Γραμμένο από Steve Aoki, 28.05.2020 at 22:24

Give back militias the classic range and cost but remove hp bonus for them. Make them normal. This way you're gonna have IF with mobile militias but they wont be undying fucking monsters.

Im biased on this one but i hate milita buffs/nerfs. They are the only free unit you get so any buff or nerf is also free, and it can have a massive impact on the game either way.

That's a good idea, but it still make IF really really good.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 01:37
We should just cut to the chase and give iron fist +3 range
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 02:16
Γραμμένο από Froyer, 29.05.2020 at 01:26

If I can wall with IF, I'll play it with every country except turk.
This strat has the best atk and def on this game (except pd inf agaisnt tanks), if u can wall, it's op af.
Yes IF is hard to play, but it needs to be hard, ur units are so strong u can stack rape every strats, imagine if u didn't need to def a lot of things and could make a big stack lol.

How do you stack rape when your troops can't even go from aust to serb without gen
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 03:34
Γραμμένο από Sphinx, 28.05.2020 at 18:48

This is an awful idea, IF is one of the few strats i think is perfectly balanced, dont break it by letting militia be able to wall. I think having to make decisions on what to wall gives the strat a skill ceiling, you guys saw what militia range did to ra, no one fucking needs this strat to be more noob friendly...look at ra and blitz buffs, fucking cancer

also another note, you could just defend shit with militia and gen with militia that have like 10 hp lol

might be op but i am ok with temporary buff to test it out since it is not as abusable compared to other noob strats
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 04:24
Test server is there first see how it feels then try to add anything.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 05:39
Γραμμένο από vampire master V, 29.05.2020 at 03:34

might be op but i am ok with temporary buff to test it out since it is not as abusable compared to other noob strats

bro, u want to nerf blitz, and buff IF.
u must be retarded bro, blitz isnt stronger than IF
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 05:42
+2 HP -2 range for Militia is more than fine...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 06:00
Γραμμένο από Permamuted, 28.05.2020 at 19:13

I'll always support this. IF is a hard strat to play. Far better to make strats like this S tier than mindless rush strats like ra and blitz.

Isn't IF better than both strat at rushing? To compensate this you gotta expand and get more reinfs, which isn't so mindless at all.

This change will probably give IF an even bigger edge in Eu+ 3k and other close-range maps.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 06:06
So another ''lets make a completely fine balanced strategy op first and then we can completely tear it down, for it to be atleast unpopular for the upcoming decade''

Meaning first we give +1 range to militia, but in order to nerf it later on, we like nerf it with -5 attack for infs, am I right?
----

Γραμμένο από Guest14502, 11.10.2014 at 09:44

Waffel for mod 2015
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 09:17
 4nic
IF milita have range in the ancient map, go play it and see the wide variety of other strats being used besides IF

You dont need walls with milita, just use infs if its absolutely nessecary, and air trans militas inside caps for more defense, its the optimal way to play it with as little walls as possible, like any strat, the less you wall the lower your chances are to fail a rush/expand/contest exapand. Utilize every milita.

Also i like playing IF a lot, it makes you a skillful player and you can learn range maxing to the extreme. Unlike playing Blitz or RA which will lower your IQ.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 10:53
 Lelouch. (Επόπτης)
I don't think IF needs a buff. This change has been argued a lot in past forums, and people always concluded that IF didn't need a buff after all. I think the strat's current place in the meta is perfectly fine.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 11:06
Γραμμένο από Waffel, 29.05.2020 at 06:06

So another ''lets make a completely fine balanced strategy op first and then we can completely tear it down, for it to be atleast unpopular for the upcoming decade''

Meaning first we give +1 range to militia, but in order to nerf it later on, we like nerf it with -5 attack for infs, am I right?

Agreed, we should not make any changes to the game for the next 20 years in order to prevent this outcome.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 14:26
Yes do please.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 15:09
Γραμμένο από Froyer, 29.05.2020 at 05:39

yes it is?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 15:48
Γραμμένο από vampire master V, 29.05.2020 at 15:09

yes it is?

u're lost kid, we cant help u anymore
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 16:00
I don't know why before screaming that it is OP etc that someone doesn't clone the map, make the units with the proposed changes and run a test. We have the means but rather than test these strat changes we cry in either the yes or no camp.

Screw it I will clone the map and test
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.05.2020 - 16:55
Γραμμένο από Froyer, 29.05.2020 at 15:48

Γραμμένο από vampire master V, 29.05.2020 at 15:09

yes it is?

u're lost kid, we cant help u anymore

i'm older than you
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.05.2020 - 00:05
1- I guess you guys buff and nerf strat only for EU players neglecting Scen fags that mostly u guys do.
2- The Scen Mod u guys have choosen is not mostly online and never listen or focus on problems as discussion early with siri scen cw are broken and was asked to repair that shit yet still it has not been done, map editor also kinda broke, what if the world map was broken or had any issue I guess u guys would have focus to repair it with in seconds.
Good Job
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.06.2020 - 09:27
Good idea if it also gets one less hp.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα