31.10.2020 - 19:05
Recently, in different games, about with a sudden interruption, that is, when somehow I lost my progress in a shift (be it due to the fall of the internet, energy, etc.); And this is bad in fast games (because a lost shift can lead to defeat) and casual games (as I have already spent half an hour in a single shift and was disconnected). I know that at the end of the shift progress is saved, but the shift can end it.
My idea then is: create an option that would be next to the '' End shift '' button, this new option would be the '' save '' button, where your progress is saved, but you don't end the shift just by saving, this would avoid wasting time and entire games since everything would be saved on the data network.

OBS: The entire message (including the Note) has been translated into English by the Google translator, so you may not understand the message.
----
"A vida escapa e se vai minuto a minuto e não podem ir ao supermercado comprar a vida. Então lutem para vivê-la, para dar conteúdo a ela." (José Pepe Mujica)
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
31.10.2020 - 22:43
Agreed, was requested a few times before, including here: https://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=26612
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
31.10.2020 - 22:52
 Dave (Διαχειριστής)
I agree also. It's already on my list.
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
31.10.2020 - 23:51
This is like reading Shakespeare
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
01.11.2020 - 06:51
Oh! Não tinha percebido que eles já tinham essa ideia, mas pelo menos reforcei a tese, rsrs
----
"A vida escapa e se vai minuto a minuto e não podem ir ao supermercado comprar a vida. Então lutem para vivê-la, para dar conteúdo a ela." (José Pepe Mujica)
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα