19.01.2021 - 16:36
I recently discovered something called duelling on atwar, man is it exciting. I encountered a user who is even more excited about it than I am. This user goes by the name Lion Sin Escanor. He describes it like an itch that he cannot be rid of. So great was the urge one early morning that I lost my rank 8 non prem training buddy. We were supposed to do our usual fun practice games but he was enticed away by the Lion who needed to satisfy his urge. I understand the predicament that the lion finds himself in. I understand how difficult it is to deal with addictions. Observing that we both just love dueling, even as he shared with me, just for the fun of it. This guy loves it so much he said he could care less about any trophies he just cant do without duels.
I propose we duel each other 20 games. It will go a long way to satisfying that addiction for duels. We can help each other out .

Man I just love duelling!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.01.2021 - 16:45
----
hi
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.01.2021 - 17:03
I hear froyer can get rid of lion's dueling addiction in best of 20 ...

its joke pls dont bully me lion stans T_T
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.01.2021 - 18:21

You need therapy

Edit: so does Lion
----
Deutsch überwältigt

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.01.2021 - 18:54
 Nero
Γραμμένο από DJ003, 19.01.2021 at 16:36

Man I just love duelling!

You sure do
----
Laochra¹: i pray to the great zizou, that my tb stops the airtrans of the yellow infidel
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.01.2021 - 19:07
Dueling has to be one of the easiest elements of this game and anyone can do it. If I wanted to, I could study the map, memorize a bunch of "default" turn 1-5 movements and a bunch of likelihoods regarding my opponent's strategy and capturing a city. It is boring and everyone takes it seriously. It needs overhauled and I have brilliant ideas but no one listens to me so I'm not going to tell you anyway
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.01.2021 - 19:17
So here is something i find confusing about dj , when i asked him to duel a few days ago he went on a massive speech about how mirage all came together and decided no one will duel me unless i duel froyer , but now he is making these types of posts in forums after he deliberately feed elo to players so he could get to 1k elo and now wants to duel 20 times ... dj are u ok dude
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.01.2021 - 19:57
Γραμμένο από Lion Sin Escanor, 19.01.2021 at 19:17

So here is something i find confusing about dj , when i asked him to duel a few days ago he went on a massive speech about how mirage all came together and decided no one will duel me unless i duel froyer , but now he is making these types of posts in forums after he deliberately feed elo to players so he could get to 1k elo and now wants to duel 20 times ... dj are u ok dude

A couple days ago I was not ready to face a player of your calibre.I needed a couple days to learn some expansions, watch enough games make sure I memorize the exact expansion to be able to play such an esteemed opponent. Surely it is me you wanted to duel and not my elo. They say you learn a lot from your losses, I learned so much lately. Now maybe I have some hope to stand up to atwar's finest dueler. If I am not up to the task I hope my clanmate froyer might be good enough to be worth your time. I mean it has nothing to do with the easiest path to a sticker right?It is about the love of duelling.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.01.2021 - 22:57
Γραμμένο από DJ003, 19.01.2021 at 19:57

A couple days ago I was not ready to face a player of your calibre.I needed a couple days to learn some expansions, watch enough games make sure I memorize the exact expansion to be able to play such an esteemed opponent. Surely it is me you wanted to duel and not my elo. They say you learn a lot from your losses, I learned so much lately. Now maybe I have some hope to stand up to atwar's finest dueler. If I am not up to the task I hope my clanmate froyer might be good enough to be worth your time. I mean it has nothing to do with the easiest path to a sticker right?It is about the love of duelling.

dj can u just drop the act and explain what the actual issue is ,
Edit: I'm not responding here again , pr me in game if u want to talk
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 02:17
Fun shit, dj has more chances to get 20 duels from lion that I have to get 1
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 02:26

when i asked him to duel a few days ago he went on a massive speech about how mirage all came together and decided no one will duel me unless i duel froyer

I've never told them to do that, I'm actually spamming them to duel you because we're all better than you
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 06:00
Γραμμένο από Froyer, 20.01.2021 at 02:26

when i asked him to duel a few days ago he went on a massive speech about how mirage all came together and decided no one will duel me unless i duel froyer

I've never told them to do that, I'm actually spamming them to duel you because we're all better than you

Who is better than my friend Lion?!?!?!? Nonononono and no.. Lion, if they bother u, just call me, i will beat their ass's. .
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 06:27
Γραμμένο από Ben Netanyahu, 20.01.2021 at 06:00

Who is better than my friend Lion?!?!?!? Nonononono and no.. Lion, if they bother u, just call me, i will beat their ass's. .

I can easily name 10 players better than lion xaxaxaxaxa
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 07:16

Shut yo stoopid ass
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 07:20
Nice, when I practiced with lowranks DJ would constantly tell me to leave saying it was a waste of time and I should play with the pros .
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 07:22
Γραμμένο από DJ003, 19.01.2021 at 16:36

So great was the urge one early morning that I lost my rank 8 non prem training buddy. We were supposed to do our usual fun practice games but he was enticed away by the Lion who needed to satisfy his urge.

Lion doesn't want you to go below 1k elo by losing to non prem lowranks
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 07:34
Γραμμένο από JohnSpoonTheEpic, 20.01.2021 at 07:16

Shut yo stoopid ass

reported for using alt to post on forum while being muted from forum.
Snitchyer
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 07:44
Γραμμένο από Froyer, 20.01.2021 at 07:34

reported for using alt to post on forum while being muted from forum.
Snitchyer

Lion needs help!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα