Αρχικό Θέμα

Δημοσιεύθηκε από Skanderbeg, 20.01.2021 - 12:28
Azerbaijan won the war. Russia didn't help. 100,000 Armenians displaced. Even 1 Russian helicopter shot down in Armenia.. from Azerbaijan.

Armenia and Russia are in the same military alliance. Think this for a moment, USA fought for Shqiperia over 10,000km away, for a country not even in NATO. Russia didn't fight for an ally on the border(metaphore).

Instead of decisive Armenian victory, and possible liberation of all Armenian lands, we witness another injustice brought upon an orthodox nation.

In the 90's, Russia (and Ukraine), didn't support Serbia, 250,000 Serbs were ethnically cleansed from Srpska Krajina, 200,000 from Kosovo and Metohija and 100-500,000 emigrated due to EU imposed embargo. Now Montenegro and Macedonia are absorbed into NATO, Serbia is completely encircled. Belarus is under EU media attack, Ukraine under control of the oligarchs and Armenia just lost the war. Guess who is sanctioned now - Russia.

If Russia don't start supporting allies and non-NATO countries, it won't be surprising more Russian borders will be surrounded by NATO states.

If Orthodox Nations don't start supporting each other, no one else will. We will stay weak client states where our values, religion and tradition is supressed, ridiculed and replaced with foreign one.
23.01.2021 - 13:15
Γραμμένο από temp, 22.01.2021 at 14:03

Nobody:
Not one soul:
Armenia getting dropkicked by Azerbaijan:
[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/8a03d872f84ba959bfa620757482b06f/tenor.gif[img]

If you mean dropkicked after surprise invasion by Turkish-funded Azerbaijan where Turkey brought 2000 Syrian rebels and controlled Azeri Air Force during the war, then yes - Turkey dropkicked Armenia.

It's always the same; weak opponents passing control & command to the stronger ally who win the war for you so you can celebrate victory, willfully ignoring that now you are a colony.

And when Russia or Armenia singlehandedly F up the enemy, then you cry 'muh human rights' and try to genocide an entire civilian population
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.01.2021 - 09:02
Are you in the midst of an existential crisis Tito? I never thought I'd live to see a thread like this from you.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.01.2021 - 12:53
Γραμμένο από Skanderbeg, 23.01.2021 at 13:15

Γραμμένο από temp, 22.01.2021 at 14:03

Nobody:
Not one soul:
Armenia getting dropkicked by Azerbaijan:
[img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/8a03d872f84ba959bfa620757482b06f/tenor.gif[img]

If you mean dropkicked after surprise invasion by Turkish-funded Azerbaijan where Turkey brought 2000 Syrian rebels and controlled Azeri Air Force during the war, then yes - Turkey dropkicked Armenia.

It's always the same; weak opponents passing control & command to the stronger ally who win the war for you so you can celebrate victory, willfully ignoring that now you are a colony.

And when Russia or Armenia singlehandedly F up the enemy, then you cry 'muh human rights' and try to genocide an entire civilian population

Armenia didnt even recognised so called "artsakh" republic. You can stop repeating Armenian propaganda now. Its not very fruitful to do propaganda on dead games forum for loser side anwyay. It wont change anything other than showing how pathetic you are.

"The sovereign status of the Artsakh is not recognized by any United Nations member state (including Armenia), but has been recognized by Transnistria,[3] Abkhazia and South Ossetia"

Only Russian occupied shitholes recognized "artsakh" republic.

and you can brag about how Armenia won against unarmed civilians in 90s. Its shows what kind human you are. ie you are not different than religious nutjobs from Middle East.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khojaly_massacre

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.01.2021 - 14:11
Γραμμένο από Your Monkey, 24.01.2021 at 12:53

Armenia didnt even recognised so called "artsakh" republic. You can stop repeating Armenian propaganda now. Its not very fruitful to do propaganda on dead games forum for loser side anwyay. It wont change anything other than showing how pathetic you are.

"The sovereign status of the Artsakh is not recognized by any United Nations member state (including Armenia), but has been recognized by Transnistria,[3] Abkhazia and South Ossetia"

Only Russian occupied shitholes recognized "artsakh" republic.

and you can brag about how Armenia won against unarmed civilians in 90s. Its shows what kind human you are. ie you are not different than religious nutjobs from Middle East.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khojaly_massacre

1. Required recognition in democracy is probably its only flaw. A human doesn't need someones recognition in order to live.

- Fact remains there are 150,00 Armenians in Nagorno
- Azerb. using emotion (hate) to fuel war and drive them out

It is not Armenian fault for Bolshevik pandering to Azeris and giving them huge swaths of south caucasus. If voting in UN for someone's recognition rocks your boat, by all means do it. I will never take a part in such hateful group that deny someone existance and work my whole life to genocide them, like you.

1.500.000 in 1915, weight on your soul.

2. I don't remember Armenians starting the war in the 90s, but i do remember Azeris killing and ethnically cleansing armenians from Azerbaijan. Armenians in Nagorno had every right to prepare defences and survive another genocide, they won't wait for your 'recognition' or 'opinion'. I can also post similar events:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baku_pogrom

3. Propaganda? Certainly not. Dead game? probably, i didn't play 1 year, though i see my friends here still play, that's enough for me. Loser side? Physically yes, morally not. Armenia didn't employ terrorists from Syria or gave control of air force to foreign state in this war.

4. My faith is christian and race is white, i am part of the group way larger and powerful, i can as easily as you ignore the law and justice and jump down to religious intolerence and racism, calling for war and violence against 'your kind', fueling the conflict and dividing the people even more, where you can lose more... simply because there are more of us, with more firepower.

But i won't, i will climb up, where law and justice is, and i admit it is really hard to maintain the moral sphere while being surrounded by immoral, corrupt and hateful people. I condemn armenians who deny azeris existence and killing them in Armenia, and you should also be against killing of armenians in Azerbaijan. Or else you will never move forward.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.01.2021 - 16:01
I Have a Dream

----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
25.01.2021 - 05:38
Γραμμένο από Permamuted, 24.01.2021 at 09:02

Are you in the midst of an existential crisis Tito? I never thought I'd live to see a thread like this from you.

I am in the mid of my laptop broke-i am missing raids-i worked 1 year to become 2nd-in-command-leading 40 players-and now a brazilian officer is threatening my position in the guild - crisis. Then i remembered Atwar.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
25.01.2021 - 13:02
Oy vey its like anudah armenian genocide 6 gorrilion armenians die every day in Azerbaijan, that is why we must take 20% of Azeri territory, remember the armenian genocide goyyy we need to defeat this islamist in Azerbaijan.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
25.01.2021 - 14:39
Western imperialism at its finest
----
RP is terrible, but NWE is the worst of all
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.01.2021 - 01:08
Γραμμένο από Skanderbeg, 25.01.2021 at 05:38

----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα