20.01.2021 - 12:28
Azerbaijan won the war. Russia didn't help. 100,000 Armenians displaced. Even 1 Russian helicopter shot down in Armenia.. from Azerbaijan.

Armenia and Russia are in the same military alliance. Think this for a moment, USA fought for Shqiperia over 10,000km away, for a country not even in NATO. Russia didn't fight for an ally on the border(metaphore).

Instead of decisive Armenian victory, and possible liberation of all Armenian lands, we witness another injustice brought upon an orthodox nation.

In the 90's, Russia (and Ukraine), didn't support Serbia, 250,000 Serbs were ethnically cleansed from Srpska Krajina, 200,000 from Kosovo and Metohija and 100-500,000 emigrated due to EU imposed embargo. Now Montenegro and Macedonia are absorbed into NATO, Serbia is completely encircled. Belarus is under EU media attack, Ukraine under control of the oligarchs and Armenia just lost the war. Guess who is sanctioned now - Russia.

If Russia don't start supporting allies and non-NATO countries, it won't be surprising more Russian borders will be surrounded by NATO states.

If Orthodox Nations don't start supporting each other, no one else will. We will stay weak client states where our values, religion and tradition is supressed, ridiculed and replaced with foreign one.
----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 12:41
Orthodog slavs: You better don't be a doghunter
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 14:16
Γραμμένο από Skanderbeg, 20.01.2021 at 12:28

Azerbaijan won the war. Russia didn't help. 100,000 Armenians displaced. Even 1 Russian helicopter shot down in Armenia.. from Azerbaijan.

Armenia and Russia are in the same military alliance. Think this for a moment, USA fought for Shqiperia over 10,000km away, for a country not even in NATO. Russia didn't fight for an ally on the border(metaphore).

Instead of decisive Armenian victory, and possible liberation of all Armenian lands, we witness another injustice brought upon an orthodox nation.

In the 90's, Russia (and Ukraine), didn't support Serbia, 250,000 Serbs were ethnically cleansed from Srpska Krajina, 200,000 from Kosovo and Metohija and 100-500,000 emigrated due to EU imposed embargo. Now Montenegro and Macedonia are absorbed into NATO, Serbia is completely encircled. Belarus is under EU media attack, Ukraine under control of the oligarchs and Armenia just lost the war. Guess who is sanctioned now - Russia.

If Russia don't start supporting allies and non-NATO countries, it won't be surprising more Russian borders will be surrounded by NATO states.

If Orthodox Nations don't start supporting each other, no one else will. We will stay weak client states where our values, religion and tradition is supressed, ridiculed and replaced with foreign one.

I want an American-Russian alliance, it's time to bury the hatchet and work with each other. China is the greater threat.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 15:27
Russians are the biggest winners, they have an army on the territory of Azerbaijan and they will probably stay forever
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 15:30
Γραμμένο από JUGERS2, 20.01.2021 at 12:41

what a dictionary this is????

you insult religion and nation where is atwar mods???????????

wd ???
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 15:33
Γραμμένο από Philsfromthesoul, 20.01.2021 at 14:16

Γραμμένο από Skanderbeg, 20.01.2021 at 12:28

I want an American-Russian alliance, it's time to bury the hatchet and work with each other. China is the greater threat.

Can you explain me what threat is China?
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 16:07
Andartes finally starting to realize that countries tend to put their own interests before others... wow
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 16:25
Γραμμένο από avatar, 20.01.2021 at 15:30

Γραμμένο από JUGERS2, 20.01.2021 at 12:41

what a dictionary this is????

wd ???

No nation insulted...as for religion far worse things were written for Islam...

You are free to report me
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 16:58
Don't cry because it's over smile because It happened my friend!

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 21:29
Γραμμένο από Your Monkey, 20.01.2021 at 16:58

fuck off stupid troll iq 35
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2021 - 21:54
Γραμμένο από avatar, 20.01.2021 at 21:29

Γραμμένο από Your Monkey, 20.01.2021 at 16:58

Am i supposed to be impressed by this manlet?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.01.2021 - 04:29
Γραμμένο από avatar, 20.01.2021 at 15:30

Find me one non-nazi mod on aw. D
----

http://atwar-game.com/forum/topic.php?topic_id=14714&topicsearch=&page=
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.01.2021 - 04:40
Serbs did mistake by letting Albanians overpopulate Kosovo. If we had 3 milions ppls there, it would be still Serbian.

USA have special deal with Alb. about extracting minerals from Kosovo. Thats only reason for unfair invasion on Serbia.

Russians doesnt care neither for Armenia or Serbia. Same thing as Serbian Kosovo can happen with Russian Ukraine ( instead of bein part of your country/land it can become non friendly state and peoples, with NATO bases) in future.

----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.01.2021 - 13:31
Γραμμένο από Mauzer Panteri, 21.01.2021 at 04:40

Serbs did mistake by letting Albanians overpopulate Kosovo. If we had 3 milions ppls there, it would be still Serbian.

Serbs had no influence as people at a time, it was politics. Fascist Albania was given Kosovo in WW2 and populated it with its people while kicking all the Serbs. When communists won in Yugoslavia, they didnt allow serbs to return to their homes and called them 'colonists', they wanted to give Kosovo to woo Albania to join Balkan Federation, just like they took Old Serbia and turned it into Macedonia(no hate, i still love you bros <3) to give Bulgaria in exchange to join BF.

Beside, albanians have more children per family, it was doomed from the start, serbs as europeans had 2 max. Different mentality, culture, tradition, religion... values.

USA have special deal with Alb. about extracting minerals from Kosovo. Thats only reason for unfair invasion on Serbia.

Correct, declassified US int. documents reveal CIA trained and funded KLA in Albania and controlled them inside Kosovo to create terror to force Serbia to reply with police, so NATO can invade. They even put KLA on their list of terrorist organizations. Its public knowledge by now, even wikipedia page about CIA have it.

Russians doesnt care neither for Armenia or Serbia. Same thing as Serbian Kosovo can happen with Russian Ukraine ( instead of bein part of your country/land it can become non friendly state and peoples, with NATO bases) in future.

That's the problem, because USA care. The point of Cold War is the get as close you can to the enemy superpower before you start the Hot War. If USA launch nukes from NA, Russia have 30 minutes to reply, if USA launches nukes from Ukraine, Russia have 5 minutes to reply. No time to even wake up Putin, let alone make a counter-strike decision.

USA i already consuming South American resources, and African, only Russian resources left for exploitation. If they've been patient for 50 years and Russia didn't collapse enough. They tried to provoke Russia into invading Ukraine so they can join, and failed, what other options are left - nukes.

And now Biden is the president, a guy who is not only evil but now old and senile. I am not saying he will launch nukes, but if this US culture of electing senile leaders continue, who knows how will 2040 look like. Reagan called USSR evil empire, Obama called Russia gas station, Hillary called Putin a thug, the US hostility is getting worse and worse.

----
If a game is around long enough, people will find the most efficient way to play it and start playing it like robots
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.01.2021 - 13:42

Not possible, there is no balance of power like in 1989, where they can talk as equals. US desperately needs Russian resources, just not willing to pay market price. Values are also different, Western liberal vs Eastern conservative.

Russian Federation asked in 2000 to join NATO since Cold War and Communism ended, but they were rejected as 'too big' (source: vladimir pozner jr. & russia-nato relations on wikipedia)

Also, China is not a threat, i don't like that narrative where you must ally one and be hostile to another. This western mentality, or value, must stop. Too many lives and resources are spent on that in the last century. If some evil power arises, we will defeat it through UN army like in WW2, not by labeling some nation as 'threat' and then fighting 50 years of cold war with it.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.01.2021 - 13:43
Γραμμένο από Skanderbeg, 21.01.2021 at 13:31

Serbs had no influence as people at a time, it was politics. Fascist Albania was given Kosovo in WW2 and populated it with its people while kicking all the Serbs. When communists won in Yugoslavia, they didnt allow serbs to return to their homes and called them 'colonists', they wanted to give Kosovo to woo Albania to join Balkan Federation, just like they took Old Serbia and turned it into Macedonia(no hate, i still love you bros <3) to give Bulgaria in exchange to join BF.

Beside, albanians have more children per family, it was doomed from the start, serbs as europeans had 2 max. Different mentality, culture, tradition, religion... values.

Correct, declassified US int. documents reveal CIA trained and funded KLA in Albania and controlled them inside Kosovo to create terror to force Serbia to reply with police, so NATO can invade. They even put KLA on their list of terrorist organizations. Its public knowledge by now, even wikipedia page about CIA have it.

That's the problem, because USA care. The point of Cold War is the get as close you can to the enemy superpower before you start the Hot War. If USA launch nukes from NA, Russia have 30 minutes to reply, if USA launches nukes from Ukraine, Russia have 5 minutes to reply. No time to even wake up Putin, let alone make a counter-strike decision.

USA i already consuming South American resources, and African, only Russian resources left for exploitation. If they've been patient for 50 years and Russia didn't collapse enough. They tried to provoke Russia into invading Ukraine so they can join, and failed, what other options are left - nukes.

And now Biden is the president, a guy who is not only evil but now old and senile. I am not saying he will launch nukes, but if this US culture of electing senile leaders continue, who knows how will 2040 look like. Reagan called USSR evil empire, Obama called Russia gas station, Hillary called Putin a thug, the US hostility is getting worse and worse.

Enjoy Joe taking out his frustrations on Russia because of the ¨Trump is a puppet of Putin¨ nonsense that has infected the brains of Democrats.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.01.2021 - 14:01
Cool story kid keep thinking everyone does conspiracy against your nation when they helped you to quadruple it's size. As for who is europian and who not go back to Siberia and talk me from there. Only slavs i respect and want them to remain in europe are Gorani people. Rest should all be to their place of origin, Siberia.

Let europe for the autochthonous europians.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.01.2021 - 14:04

No. Absolutely not. Have people already forgotten that Russia is providing aid and shelter to paramilitary leaders whose forces murdered European Union citizens in 2014?

The defence of the liberal-democratic world should be carried out by nations that share liberal-democratic values, lest they find themselves beholden to authoritarian strongmen like Putin. Certainly Western Europe needs to pick up the slack instead of continuing to rely on American protection, but the US must also provide a reliable and equitable partnership to its democratic allies - which it has completely failed at doing these past four years.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.01.2021 - 15:21
Peoples would forget such country existed like Russia if they had no oil/gas and nukes. Its just mafia state with nukes. We can call it Saudi Arabia on streoids.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.01.2021 - 04:44
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.01.2021 - 07:59
Russia is actually the one who profited highly from this war, especially geopolitically.
Russia is the one who brokered the peace deal and made everyone listen to him.

Secondly, Armenia had to be punished by Putin/ russian views. It was the Armenian president who went to the West and decided to be against Putin. The war was just to point out that the West would not help you and these countries can better ask for Russia to help.
Armenian president was West- oriented and against Putin etc. Letting Azerbaijzan win made this Western- oriented Armenian government lose its popular support. There really only two big countries who play the long game on internation politics, which are China and Russia. Its no wonder that Putin is in power since 1999.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.01.2021 - 11:39
Γραμμένο από JUGERS2, 21.01.2021 at 14:01

Cool story kid keep thinking everyone does conspiracy against your nation when they helped you to quadruple it's size. As for who is europian and who not go back to Siberia and talk me from there. Only slavs i respect and want them to remain in europe are Gorani people. Rest should all be to their place of origin, Siberia.

Good evening gentleman, your comment is interesting, especially because the word 'autochtonous' is overused in albanian nationalist, fascist and terrorist circles. Like this provocation in sports which has nothing to do with politics:

Saying go back to Siberia sounds like a tourist encouragement, not insult, its a place where white christians live in peace with shamanic natives. Compare that to Shqiperia (albania on english, i don't know why you had to rename your country when on your native language is shqiperie) where fathers chain daughters, not even saudis practice that.

https://amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/father-chained-daughters-for-22-years/news-story/27bebf7eb1cf55ef9ce754e6d96960b1

If this is your 'autochtonous' europe, then thanks i but choose siberia.

P.S.
Let's see if mods will take actions against your racist comment (europe or autochtonous europeans)
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.01.2021 - 11:45

Let italy for italian go back to albania
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.01.2021 - 11:50
Γραμμένο από Your Monkey, 21.01.2021 at 15:21

Peoples would forget such country existed like Russia if they had no oil/gas and nukes. Its just mafia state with nukes. We can call it Saudi Arabia on streoids.

This is actually correct mate. Without Putin coming in 2000, the country mightve collapse into 5-10 states. The institutions stopped working and only Putin who diverted oil and gas funds to the state managed to revive the institutions and stop the dissolution. That's why he is so popular. But now he is not helping allies, which mean loss of trust. He cant live on the old glory forever, assertiveness is required to the aggressive NATO and their allies (like Azerbaijan).

Putin is old, fresh blood is needed. Maybe Medvedev, he shown teeth to the West in Georgia 2008, but he didn't help Libya in 2011, so not sure.

Kadyrov is an option for me. Despite him being a muslim and a chechen, that is not important due to lack of institutionalized racism in the East like there is in the West. A man is weighed by his willingness to push interest of the people, not his color or faith.

(name is fake due to ukrainian channel, he actually said ready to kill terrorists not ukrainians)

He asked people to come tomorrow to the city stadium to equip and go to syria to fight terrorists, tomorrow 20,000 men arrived. How many volunteers can western leaders gather for similar cause?
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.01.2021 - 12:01
Γραμμένο από Skanderbeg, 22.01.2021 at 11:39

Good evening gentleman, your comment is interesting, especially because the word 'autochtonous' is overused in albanian nationalist, fascist and terrorist circles. Like this provocation in sports which has nothing to do with politics:

Saying go back to Siberia sounds like a tourist encouragement, not insult, its a place where white christians live in peace with shamanic natives. Compare that to Shqiperia (albania on english, i don't know why you had to rename your country when on your native language is shqiperie) where fathers chain daughters, not even saudis practice that.

https://amp.dailytelegraph.com.au/father-chained-daughters-for-22-years/news-story/27bebf7eb1cf55ef9ce754e6d96960b1

If this is your 'autochtonous' europe, then thanks but choose siberia.

P.S.
Let's see if mods will take actions against your racist comment (europe or autochtonous europeans)

Yes because that match had no politics involved from airport arrival to the fans to the Albanian flag not being shown when it's obligated to by UEFA etc etc did those arguments with mauzer and rest mk back in 2014 if you search you will find them.

As for the news is a 2009 new of a crime nothing to do with Albania or our culture just certain people did that there happenen everyday way worse things from country to country no matter the country.

You are the ones who supported genocides, the Serbian people. You literally genocided your brothers and cousins, Bosnians and Croatians so i won't even mention Kosovo war.

If you don't like our beloved Europe you are free to go back at your beloved nice Siberia where "white christians live" . As for the religious tolerance, Albania is one of the best counties of it. Not my words but your beloved Christian Pope ones.

You are free to departure back to your motherland.

As stated above you are free to report me.

Γραμμένο από Froyer, 22.01.2021 at 11:45

Let italy for italian go back to albania

I never claimed Milan is my historic land and that no italians should live here or other type of immigrants. InshAllah i get the opportunity to return as I like and I wish you same too, but till then my Italian friends will do the job.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.01.2021 - 12:04
Γραμμένο από International, 21.01.2021 at 14:04

The defence of the liberal-democratic world should be carried out by nations that share liberal-democratic values, lest they find themselves beholden to authoritarian strongmen like Putin. Certainly Western Europe needs to pick up the slack instead of continuing to rely on American protection, but the US must also provide a reliable and equitable partnership to its democratic allies - which it has completely failed at doing these past four years.

You are again defending dogmatic ideology over people.. This attitude has costed more lives than Black Plague

You are openly advocating for alliance and defence of the ideology, it's like watching Bolsheviks all over again. This time in the West. Well we are not far from that reality.. Soviet European Union is already oppressing its member states and citizens through beaurocracy and laws which harm Eastern Europeans and criticizing one of its vocal suporters, Poland.
The irony when your own words and actions of liberalism and democracy is turning people away from you, and disuniting them instead unifying
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.01.2021 - 14:03
 temp
Nobody:
Not one soul:
Armenia getting dropkicked by Azerbaijan:
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.01.2021 - 23:24
No one cares your opinion no one, Long live Russia
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.01.2021 - 13:08
Γραμμένο από Your Monkey, 22.01.2021 at 13:55

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1977_Moscow_bombings

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Orly_Airport_attack

Armenian terrorism knows no border.

I am obviously against terrorism, this act is for condemnation, but let me just point out how easy is to counter your argument:

'It was anti-communist action, not terrorism' (Armenia tried to separate from atheist totalitarian regime in Moscow)

See my point?
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα