26.02.2021 - 12:37
B2 is forum banned for the next 2 months .. I liked his suggestion .. maybe it could be done as optional windows that you can show/hide

It has the map in the center, with the lobby bar at the top and game bar at bottom. Players, Finances, and Settings are on the right as boxes which you can scroll through. On the left, there is chat, the chat field, and friends/lobby list.

----
Meso
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.02.2021 - 13:32
Could be a nice mobile friendly option
----
hi
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
27.02.2021 - 17:48
It would be nice but only if everyone had a 5 foot computer screen (which would be really fun to play with btw).

I like the idea. And I like this idea: on mobile you should not be able to scroll up in chat, but rather only type and view live chat. It should simplify the resolution of things. So we shouldn't need the left column.

On desktop I think everything is fine the way it is, but maybe a default optimization interface would be nice so that when you move your Player Tab and whatnot, you're able to set it back in default mode
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
27.02.2021 - 20:18
Γραμμένο από Tribune Aquila, 27.02.2021 at 17:48

It would be nice but only if everyone had a 5 foot computer screen (which would be really fun to play with btw).

I like the idea. And I like this idea: on mobile you should not be able to scroll up in chat, but rather only type and view live chat. It should simplify the resolution of things. So we shouldn't need the left column.

On desktop I think everything is fine the way it is, but maybe a default optimization interface would be nice so that when you move your Player Tab and whatnot, you're able to set it back in default mode

You could use a button or something else to switch on/off the corresponding layers, or resize them accordingly.
This is not a 2021 issue.
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα