29.09.2021 - 06:22
What if atwar had a penalty system in place for leaving, hear me out.
You leave a game > you get %sp reduction or something else
When you want to leave > ask on game itself and there should be a voting system in place where 1/3 or 49% of people are needed to get u not penaltised. (like asking to change settings)

New players should know this at start of game, playing the tutorial.
Hence a problem of kicking new players because their leave % is high would be solved.

I tend to kick almost anyone below r9 and or unkown instantly because of fear of them leaving ingame.

I remember maps being played with 15+ players. At tturn 3 game would fail because one player lef, so game got ruined for other 14 players. I would still play such maps as long as the new players wouldnt just leave game at their will.
It would also solve a lot of time for mapmakers because > less players leaving > less bans needed.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.09.2021 - 10:02
You should get banned for a time equivalent to 10% of your age on the server each time you leave. If you joined 5 years ago, you get banned for 182 days (10%). That way, it increases everytime when your ban expires so it deters you from leaving games again
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
01.10.2021 - 10:23
Why no Social Credit System?
----
Tell me something, my friend. You ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
I always ask that of all my prey.
I just like the sound of it.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα