10.10.2021 - 12:48
Excited to share this idea, cause it might get some opinions. I use the Playerlist to search for players or look at current elo rankings. I think most players use it primarily (but not only) for these two functions. I know that players who have been absent 30 days don't show up on the list. Could we make a change that players that haven't dueled in the last 30 days dissapear from the list as well.

Most of the top 50 players haven't dueled in years. I'm serious, look at it. No one in the top 10 has dueled in 6 months. Lets clear some of the clutter in our rankings, and highlight the current player base please. I don't want to see how the top 10 hasn't changed in years. I want to see who is the current 50 best duelers when i sort ELO? Highlight Current Players! Show what they are doing now, not what was done 5 years ago and for a variety of good reasons (mostly player base) can't be replicated or beaten today.

Discuss!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.10.2021 - 12:52
Upvote
----
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.10.2021 - 12:52
 Alex
So smart so intelligent
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.10.2021 - 14:01
What about this idea? I was thinking if our leaderboard reflected the current elo scene, it could liven up the duel scene a lot. Maybe move inactive players to a retirement list that they will automatically come off as soon as they come out of inactivity. So like, if you want to keep and show your elo from 2018, you go into retirement and be top 10 there. If you want to duel as the current game stands, you play now and get on the actual leaderboards. This could motivate new duelers to get into the leaderboards now that half the list isn't stuck and inactive. And this might bring some guys out of retirement.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.10.2021 - 14:10
Ok fine have my upvote
----
[pr] ●HellRaiserX666X: ever try beating your meat with sand paper?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.10.2021 - 14:14
Γραμμένο από Tungston., 10.10.2021 at 12:48

Excited to share this idea, cause it might get some opinions. I use the Playerlist to search for players or look at current elo rankings. I think most players use it primarily (but not only) for these two functions. I know that players who have been absent 30 days don't show up on the list. Could we make a change that players that haven't dueled in the last 30 days dissapear from the list as well.

Most of the top 50 players haven't dueled in years. I'm serious, look at it. No one in the top 10 has dueled in 6 months. Lets clear some of the clutter in our rankings, and highlight the current player base please. I don't want to see how the top 10 hasn't changed in years. I want to see who is the current 50 best duelers when i sort ELO? Highlight Current Players! Show what they are doing now, not what was done 5 years ago and for a variety of good reasons (mostly player base) can't be replicated or beaten today.

Discuss!

well i like that you care about atwar but, i don't really think it will motivate anyone to start cwing to be shown up on the leaderboard.
i can say most of the top duelers that retired is cuz they saw the end of where you can get(which is nowhere ) and they just made a decision to put out the addiction .(duels could look chill from a normal look, but the tryhards play only for win not for fun).
----
*enough atwar, leaving it for the game of real life
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.10.2021 - 14:32
Functionalities/ modules can be added where you can search top 10-30 players but changing the page totally is not worth.
Majority of players has no interest in cw/duels and they don't want to see some 50 top players by elo, idea is good but can be implemented in another way like a search option.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.10.2021 - 23:10
Support, sounds like a great idea D
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.10.2021 - 23:37
 Sid (Διαχειριστής)
The top players by SP are the most active on average. Activity and dueling are not the same thing. Why does the "current playerbase" have to mainly consist of duelers? Dueling is a large minority, even among everyone in this thread dueling doesn't make up a majority of anyone's recent games here besides Palmitas.

Would be cool to have a tab to sort by seasonal Elo or get rid of regular Elo.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα