Αρχικό Θέμα

Δημοσιεύθηκε από Dozer, 13.10.2021 - 15:51
New link, YouTube took down the video.

https://smashleft.com/2021/10/13/michael-flynn-exposes-the-deep-state-on-tucker-carlson-today-full-show/

If you watched the whole video and you're not already red pilled...I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
14.10.2021 - 18:54
Γραμμένο από Witch-Doctor, 14.10.2021 at 11:23

Γραμμένο από Dozer, 14.10.2021 at 10:36

Γραμμένο από Rock Lee, 13.10.2021 at 23:19

I think I am unto a new forum game: what is the dumbest thing your government did during the pandemic?

Allowing 1.5 million unvaccinated illegal immigrants to come into the USA while 18% -20% of them has COVID-19

Got a source for that? Some of us live in the real world and need proof for claims like that.

BTW...my source, the Department of Homeland Security document prepared for President Joe Biden and reviewed by NBC News Saturday....NOT FOX NEWS
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/08/18-20-of-illegal-immigrant-coming-into-us-have-covid-19-report-says/

It's patently obvious that you don't care about the effects of open boarders in the middle of a global pandemic! You're more concerned about damaging optics of the statistics....1.5 million or more unvaccinated illegal immigrants coming into the USA while 18% -20% of them has COVID-19! So you yell...Got a source for that? Some of us live in the real world and need proof for claims like that. (I say in my most sarcastic tone)

Dude....your house is on FIRE, call the fire department!
----
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 19:27
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Dozer, 14.10.2021 at 18:54

I think I am unto a new forum game: what is the dumbest thing your government did during the pandemic?

Allowing 1.5 million unvaccinated illegal immigrants to come into the USA while 18% -20% of them has COVID-19

Got a source for that? Some of us live in the real world and need proof for claims like that.

BTW...my source, the Department of Homeland Security document prepared for President Joe Biden and reviewed by NBC News Saturday....NOT FOX NEWS
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/08/18-20-of-illegal-immigrant-coming-into-us-have-covid-19-report-says/

It's patently obvious that you don't care about the effects of open boarders in the middle of a global pandemic! You're more concerned about damaging optics of the statistics....1.5 million or more unvaccinated illegal immigrants coming into the USA while 18% -20% of them has COVID-19! So you yell...Got a source for that? Some of us live in the real world and need proof for claims like that. (I say in my most sarcastic tone)

Just read it, no where in there does it say 1.5 million illegal immigrants. So im just gonna assume you pulled 1.5m out of thin air.

You think people would notice if there was suddenly one and a half million more people.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 19:30
Γραμμένο από Witch-Doctor, 14.10.2021 at 18:29

Γραμμένο από Dozer, 14.10.2021 at 18:17

Γραμμένο από Witch-Doctor, 14.10.2021 at 17:35

Γραμμένο από Dozer, 14.10.2021 at 16:51

ALL journalism in the USA….print, TV and digital provide news articles and opinion pieces! These days, more news is shifting toward opinion and it's naive of you to suggest that Fox News is the only one doing it, especially when most MEDIA companies have a left leaning ideology.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/445385-journalism-is-now-opinion-based-not-news-based

Control the narrative and you control the people!

Fox news seems to control about half the population though so dont try to claim the left owns all of the media

Cute

https://www.scribd.com/document/522696443/Aug-21-Ranker-Total-Viewers

You should know better than to ask a liberal for sources by now mr "redpill"

OMG, I give you a source and you don't even read it.

Your source sucks, it is for TV only and the combined viewership for MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, CNBC, and Bloomberg is far greater that Fox news! Also, I guessing maybe 10 channels on that list of 120 have any conservative content on them and that's a stretch!

And what about print and digital? You know small companies like...The New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Google, Twitter, Yahoo, Apple, Microsoft, etc. Oh yeah, lets not forget a company called Facebook with it's 2.85 billion monthly active users worldwide or YouTube with it's 2.2 billion monthly active users worldwide.

It's got to be Fox News causing all the problem in the world, those other giant tech companies have nothing to do with it...cough cough
----
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 19:31
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)

One other thing, since you're so concerned about covid.

1. Are you vaccinated?
2. Do you wear masks and social distance.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 19:32
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Dozer, 14.10.2021 at 19:30

Γραμμένο από Witch-Doctor, 14.10.2021 at 18:29

Γραμμένο από Dozer, 14.10.2021 at 18:17

Γραμμένο από Witch-Doctor, 14.10.2021 at 17:35

Γραμμένο από Dozer, 14.10.2021 at 16:51

ALL journalism in the USA….print, TV and digital provide news articles and opinion pieces! These days, more news is shifting toward opinion and it's naive of you to suggest that Fox News is the only one doing it, especially when most MEDIA companies have a left leaning ideology.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/445385-journalism-is-now-opinion-based-not-news-based

Control the narrative and you control the people!

Fox news seems to control about half the population though so dont try to claim the left owns all of the media

Cute

https://www.scribd.com/document/522696443/Aug-21-Ranker-Total-Viewers

You should know better than to ask a liberal for sources by now mr "redpill"

OMG, I give you a source and you don't even read it.

Your source sucks, it is for TV only and the combined viewership for MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, CNBC, and Bloomberg is far greater that Fox news! Also, I guessing maybe 10 channels on that list of 120 have any conservative content on them and that's a stretch!

And what about print and digital? You know small companies like...The New York Times, Washington Post, USA Today, Google, Twitter, Yahoo, Apple, Microsoft, etc. Oh yeah, lets not forget a company called Facebook with it's 2.85 billion monthly active users worldwide or YouTube with it's 2.2 billion monthly active users worldwide.

It's got to be Fox News causing all the problem in the world, those other giant tech companies have nothing to do with it...cough cough

I read the entire article you linked. No where in there does it say 1.5 million illegal immigrants. Im sure you must know this because you read it yourself right?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 20:13
Γραμμένο από Witch-Doctor, 14.10.2021 at 19:27

Just read it, no where in there does it say 1.5 million illegal immigrants. So im just gonna assume you pulled 1.5m out of thin air.

You think people would notice if there was suddenly one and a half million more people.

Do you need everything spoon fed to you?
https://news.yahoo.com/forecast-1-8m-illegal-migrants-110700666.html

(1) Are you ok with that many people coming across the boarder (2) that are NOT vaccinated for COVID-19 (3) while American citizens are being mandated to be vaccinated
or they will lose their jobs?????

BTW, I'm a conservative, Navy Veteran and I love my country....call me Mr Redpill if you think that helps you!
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 20:35
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Dozer, 14.10.2021 at 20:13

(1) Are you ok with that many people coming across the boarder (2) that are NOT vaccinated for COVID-19 (3) while American citizens are being mandated to be vaccinated

BTW, I'm a conservative, Navy Veteran and I love my country....call me Mr Redpill if you think that helps you!

You think democrats dont love America? We're all the same fucking people. You're crazy if you think democrats are traitors or you fantasize about destroying them.

Also the article you linked was a projection, not even real data.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/08/tweets-misrepresent-border-data/
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2021 - 11:27
Γραμμένο από Witch-Doctor, 14.10.2021 at 20:35

You think democrats dont love America? We're all the same fucking people. You're crazy if you think democrats are traitors or you fantasize about destroying them.

Your source supports the fact that over 1.5 million illegal migrants have come into the USA this year by using the same government data in my source. Your source begins with this disclaimer "We should start by noting that we don't know the total number of people who illegally cross the U.S.-Mexico border at any time, which would include individuals who avoid detection by border officers. The federal government only reports statistics for the people actually encountered while trying to enter the country." Or in other words....there is NO SOURCE for the TRUE total numbers of illegal migrants coming into the USA every year.

Leaked Boarder Patrol Documents show that the Biden Administration is lying about their own published statistics.
https://policetribune.com/leaked-border-patrol-docs-show-over-160000-illegal-immigrants-recently-released-into-u-s-with-little-or-no-supervision/

I like how you as a Moderator representing AtWar just made 3 completely fabricated statements about me. You said...
1) "You think democrats don't love America?" Wrong, I never said it and I don't believe it! I said "I love my country" and never implied that democrats don't….I'm sure you do love your country! I can see how you're trying to manipulate what I said "I love my country" to change the narrative on that one!

I have no idea how you came up with the other 2 fabricated statements about me. You said...
2) "You're crazy if you think democrats are traitors"…I never said it and I don't believe it!
3) "or you fantasize about destroying them"…I never said it and I don't believe it!

WOW…great job picking Moderators!
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2021 - 11:41
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Dozer, 15.10.2021 at 11:27

Your source supports the fact that over 1.5 million illegal migrants have come into the USA this year by using the same government data in my source. Your source begins with this disclaimer "We should start by noting that we don't know the total number of people who illegally cross the U.S.-Mexico border at any time, which would include individuals who avoid detection by border officers. The federal government only reports statistics for the people actually encountered while trying to enter the country." Or in other words....there is NO SOURCE for the TRUE total numbers of illegal migrants coming into the USA every year.

Leaked Boarder Patrol Documents show that the Biden Administration is lying about their own published statistics.
https://policetribune.com/leaked-border-patrol-docs-show-over-160000-illegal-immigrants-recently-released-into-u-s-with-little-or-no-supervision/

I like how you as a Moderator representing AtWar just made 3 completely fabricated statements about me. You said...
1) "You think democrats don't love America?" Wrong, I never said it and I don't believe it! I said "I love my country" and never implied that democrats don't….I'm sure you do love your country! I can see how you're trying to manipulate what I said "I love my country" to change the narrative on that one!

I have no idea how you came up with the other 2 fabricated statements about me. You said...
2) "You're crazy if you think democrats are traitors"…I never said it and I don't believe it!
3) "or you fantasize about destroying them"…I never said it and I don't believe it!

1. My source shows that the numbers for border crossing is misinterpreted as illegals crossing because of many different reasons. One of the main reason is that they count people crossing legally as part of the crossing statistics and then people think every single crossing is an illegal immigrant crossing into the country. The article has many more reasons why you can't just take the number of border crossing and equate it to the number of illegal immigrants.

2. Me being a moderator does not mean I'm not allowed to have an opinion on things. It is my opinon that the way you're flexing about how you're a navy veteran and how all of us "liberals" need to be "redpilled" suggest that you think Democrats hate America and they are traitors. You give off the impression that Democrats want to destroy America with immigrants. Even if you directly say it or not, you are suggesting such an idea with your posts. As for "destroying us" I mean in the sense that; you also want to "destroy" or "pwn" us in arguments because apparently we are all living in wonderland and we need to hear the truth from you. That's usually what people mean when they say "LIBERAL GET DESTROYED" on the internet. It doesn't literally mean to destroy the person, it means to demolish them in an argument.

3. The fact you even bring up that I'm a mod when we're trying to have an argument is just childish. On the forum, we're all equal and can speak freely as long as we're not just straight up cursing views and neither do you.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2021 - 11:43
Γραμμένο από Dozer, 15.10.2021 at 11:27

Why the need to say BTW I'm a conservative, Navy Veteran and I love my country

Furthermore, his comment has a question mark, which isnt a statement. He clearly said it because of your above sentence.
He didnt say you said it, there is a difference, he said IF and think and fantasize. Those are not statements.

Youre just doing a great job making a fool of urself
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2021 - 13:26
 Dave (Διαχειριστής)
We're all expressing our views as individuals here. Whatever I say here is my personal opinion only, NOT any official atWar company policy. Same goes for Witch Doctor. His views are his own, and do not "represent atWar". Same goes for everybody else. If we can't share our own personal opinions here in Off Topic, then what's the point?

Even if I disagree with WD's political views -- and I probably disagree with most of them (sorry WD!) -- it has nothing to do with his effectiveness as a Moderator. We don't pick moderators based on their political views; we simply pick the people who are most qualified to do the job. I've never known him to let politics influence his moderating decisions. So I think we should leave that out of the discussion.

Maybe I should put a disclaimer on this forum -- "The views expressed herein are the author's own and do not necessarily represent the views of atWar."
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2021 - 21:03
 Sid (Διαχειριστής)
We ARE however looking for more Libtard / Antifa moderators (to crack down on free speech), if you've upvoted WD's posts here then you should've already received a PM from me with your moderator invitation. Thank you for your service, WD

"Ridin' with Biden"
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2021 - 22:03
Γραμμένο από Sid, 15.10.2021 at 21:03

We ARE however looking for more Libtard / Antifa moderators (to crack down on free speech), if you've upvoted WD's posts here then you should've already received a PM from me with your moderator invitation. Thank you for your service, WD

"Ridin' with Biden"

Hey, I upvoted all WD's posts, where is my invitation unprosecuted supervisor?
----
hi
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.10.2021 - 18:25
Niggas here need to read spengler.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.10.2021 - 20:06
Γραμμένο από soft goth avery, 15.10.2021 at 22:03

Γραμμένο από Sid, 15.10.2021 at 21:03

"Ridin' with Biden"

Hey, I upvoted all WD's posts, where is my invitation unprosecuted supervisor?

rip

----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα