13.10.2021 - 15:51
New link, YouTube took down the video.

https://smashleft.com/2021/10/13/michael-flynn-exposes-the-deep-state-on-tucker-carlson-today-full-show/

If you watched the whole video and you're not already red pilled...I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hmm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
----
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.10.2021 - 16:09
I'll watch it later.
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.10.2021 - 16:31
I turned into a republican (red pilled) back in 9th grade of high school when Donald Trump was in the republican presidential debates. Fall 2015 is when I started watching them and I found him funny, so I liked him. Then I started to watch Ben Shapiro and was able to defend my republican views that I found myself supporting because of Trump. Before Trump, I was not really into politics but I really liked Obama and thought he was very cool. I don't even remember Bush.

I think this really goes to show that subtly "indoctrinating" kids in politics really has almost no impact on them because most of it goes over their head until high school, unless you appeal to their humor and stuff like what Trump did

But anyway, this won't red pill any critical thinking adult. You get red pilled when you're a teenager and don't know much
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.10.2021 - 16:54
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)
All you're offering is a comforting lie. Sooner or later, the truth is going to hurt.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.10.2021 - 18:45
Why do you guys be sheep and care about politics. its all run by the zionists left or the right. WAKE THE FUCK UP
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.10.2021 - 23:18
Γραμμένο από vampire master V, 13.10.2021 at 18:45

Why do you guys be sheep and care about politics. its all run by the zionists left or the right. WAKE THE FUCK UP

Zionists politicians are not smart enough to keep health websites online 2 years since the break of the pandemic, or even keep track of who is emplyed or not (I got unemployment salary for 8 months, and I had full time job).

Sometimes I wish Jewish our politicians and leaders had 5% of the brain antisemites think we have.
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.10.2021 - 23:19
I think I am unto a new forum game: what is the dumbest thing your government did during the pandemic?
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.10.2021 - 23:32
 Dave (Διαχειριστής)
Γραμμένο από Rock Lee, 13.10.2021 at 23:19

I think I am unto a new forum game: what is the dumbest thing your government did during the pandemic?

"2 weeks to flatten the curve"
----
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer,
but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved.
--Sun Tzu

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.10.2021 - 23:39
Γραμμένο από Dave, 13.10.2021 at 23:32

"2 weeks to flatten the curve"

Haha our previous government tried it 3 times. At the third time 2 weeks of quarentine became 2 months in which contagion rate has doubled. You get it? 2 months of quarentine and situation became twice as bad.

You know the saddest part? People are still calling them geniuses.
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 05:11
 Dave (Διαχειριστής)
Damn I just tried to watch the video, and its already taken down by youtube. Censorship much?

(and people wonder why conservatives say big tech is biased...)
----
--Sun Tzu

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 05:21
 Dave (Διαχειριστής)
I couldn't find another copy of it anywhere on YouTube, I couldn't find it on any google search. I found it only by searching DuckDuckGo. Here: tucker carlson michael flynn full episode
----
--Sun Tzu

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 07:45
Give me back my 69 minutes.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 08:48
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Rock Lee, 13.10.2021 at 23:18

Zionists politicians are not smart enough to keep health websites online 2 years since the break of the pandemic, or even keep track of who is emplyed or not (I got unemployment salary for 8 months, and I had full time job).

Sometimes I wish Jewish our politicians and leaders had 5% of the brain antisemites think we have.

I didnt know someone can take the fact that the government doesnt monitor you 24/7 like the chinese government to be a bad thing…

Of course if you're deceptive you can get away with shit like that when your government is pretty lax.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 10:05
Γραμμένο από Witch-Doctor, 13.10.2021 at 16:54

All you're offering is a comforting lie. Sooner or later, the truth is going to hurt.

Denial is the most predictable of all human responses.

Here is The Department of Justice motion to dismiss the federal case against Michael Flynn.
http://cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2020/images/05/07/flynn.pdf

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
----
You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 10:36

Allowing 1.5 million unvaccinated illegal immigrants to come into the USA while 18% -20% of them has COVID-19
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 11:23
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Dozer, 14.10.2021 at 10:36

Allowing 1.5 million unvaccinated illegal immigrants to come into the USA while 18% -20% of them has COVID-19

Got a source for that? Some of us live in the real world and need proof for claims like that.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 11:25
Γραμμένο από Rock Lee, 13.10.2021 at 23:18

>location: ISRAEL
haha yeah sure... playing down the zionist game huh?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 13:57
 Dave (Διαχειριστής)
I did watch the video last night, and it was excellent

Tucker Carlson is one of the very few journalists today who actually cares about finding the truth -- and not just repeating Democrat-party talking points.

For almost 2 years all we've heard from the mainstream media is "Mike Flynn is a liar", "Mike Flynn is a traitor". We never heard (except a little from the conservative media) about the shady and illegal tactics our own government used against him. Until now, we never really heard Flynn's side of the story at all.

I think you can tell a lot about a person by just listening to them, and I must say Flynn seemed very forthright, intelligent, and 100% aware of what's really going on in the world. I don't think anyone willing to be honest about it can deny the case against him was an egregious abuse of the justice system. Agents lying to the FISA court; listening to calls without proper cause; FBI changing documents after-the-fact; Comey bragging about breaking the rules; all Americans should be disgusted by these things.

It's easy for Democrats to dismiss it because they are happy with the outcome. They took down one of Trump's people -- the ends justify the means. They're not realizing that if we allow our government to do that kind of stuff to Mike Flynn and get away with it, then they can do the same thing to any American citizen. Someday the shoe will be on the other foot, and they're gonna cry when it happens to someone on their side.
----
--Sun Tzu

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 14:06
 Crow
It's refreshing to see redpilled people on this site, whether it's about zionism or the Democrats and their obvious conquest for complete politically power in America. I am British but I always listen to Tucker Carlson in the mornings for news happening in America, have been listening to him for 2 years now (absolutely loved him during the whole BLM riots and Seattle's "CHAZ" saga).

Also, it's not surprising that Youtube censored the video and deleted it. They even shadowbanned Tucker Carlson on Youtube, if you type in "Tucker Carlson Fox News" on Youtube it'll first show you hit pieces on him from mainstream media outlets like CNN and SNL talk show hosts, only at the bottom will it actually show you content from Tucker and the Fox News channel.

Hopefully in the future Tucker Carlson runs for president, maybe even with Candace Owens as his VP. America needs more outspoken people like them.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 14:48
Γραμμένο από Crow, 14.10.2021 at 14:06

It's refreshing to see redpilled people on this site, whether it's about zionism or the Democrats and their obvious conquest for complete politically power in America. I am British but I always listen to Tucker Carlson in the mornings for news happening in America, have been listening to him for 2 years now (absolutely loved him during the whole BLM riots and Seattle's "CHAZ" saga).

Also, it's not surprising that Youtube censored the video and deleted it. They even shadowbanned Tucker Carlson on Youtube, if you type in "Tucker Carlson Fox News" on Youtube it'll first show you hit pieces on him from mainstream media outlets like CNN and SNL talk show hosts, only at the bottom will it actually show you content from Tucker and the Fox News channel.

Hopefully in the future Tucker Carlson runs for president, maybe even with Candace Owens as his VP. America needs more outspoken people like them.

fox news isnt a news broadcast for news happening in america. It is an entertaintment broadcast just like comedy central.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 15:01
 Crow
Γραμμένο από ITSGG1122, 14.10.2021 at 14:48

fox news isnt a news broadcast for news happening in america. It is an entertaintment broadcast just like comedy central.

I only watch Tucker Carlson from Fox News, and he covers everything going on there quite well.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 15:23
Γραμμένο από Crow, 14.10.2021 at 15:01

I only watch Tucker Carlson from Fox News, and he covers everything going on there quite well.

Still not news.. it is still entertaintment
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 15:30
Γραμμένο από Witch-Doctor, 14.10.2021 at 08:48

I didnt know someone can take the fact that the government doesnt monitor you 24/7 like the chinese government to be a bad thing…

Of course if you're deceptive you can get away with shit like that when your government is pretty lax.

It is not question of censoring or deception. Governments just use the employeer tax data, but if it disfunctions due to the fact the finances minister has fired most of his clergy like a lunatic then it's on him.

But yeah, next time I want to check if you'r online I'll just send KGB squad to your house.
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 15:32
 Crow
Γραμμένο από ITSGG1122, 14.10.2021 at 15:23

Okay, so? What's your point? Same thing can be said about the SNL hosts who do recaps on political events/news that happened in the week. Who the fuck cares?
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 15:39
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Crow, 14.10.2021 at 15:32

Okay, so? What's your point? Same thing can be said about the SNL hosts who do recaps on political events/news that happened in the week. Who the fuck cares?

Ok give me a SNL recap that I cannot find a source for what they're talking about in the recap.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 16:01
Γραμμένο από Crow, 14.10.2021 at 15:32

idk about that, what i do know is that SNL is also entertainment and not news.
The thing however is that the N in snl doesnt stand for news, so britons dont get baited for american news on snl, while they do get baited for fox NEWS
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 16:51
ALL journalism in the USA….print, TV and digital provide news articles and opinion pieces! These days, more news is shifting toward opinion and it's naive of you to suggest that Fox News is the only one doing it, especially when most MEDIA companies have a left leaning ideology.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/445385-journalism-is-now-opinion-based-not-news-based

Control the narrative and you control the people!
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 17:35
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Dozer, 14.10.2021 at 16:51

ALL journalism in the USA….print, TV and digital provide news articles and opinion pieces! These days, more news is shifting toward opinion and it's naive of you to suggest that Fox News is the only one doing it, especially when most MEDIA companies have a left leaning ideology.

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/445385-journalism-is-now-opinion-based-not-news-based

Fox news seems to control about half the population though so dont try to claim the left owns all of the media
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 18:17
Γραμμένο από Witch-Doctor, 14.10.2021 at 17:35

Fox news seems to control about half the population though so dont try to claim the left owns all of the media

Got a source for that? Some of us live in the real world and need proof for claims like that.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.10.2021 - 18:29
 Witch-Doctor (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Dozer, 14.10.2021 at 18:17

Γραμμένο από Witch-Doctor, 14.10.2021 at 17:35

Cute

https://www.scribd.com/document/522696443/Aug-21-Ranker-Total-Viewers

You should know better than to ask a liberal for sources by now mr "redpill"
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα