Αρχικό Θέμα

Δημοσιεύθηκε από Zoe, 18.10.2021 - 01:32
Please help! I got my second vaccine dose in early July. Everything was fine after besides the small side effects at the start that they warn about (such as pain in my shoulder) but recently I think the vaccine is turning me lesbian! Every time I see a man out in public now I no longer get wet anymore. Even with hot sexy 6ft3 bbc men like WD! I used to be completely straight (I even have a bf I once thought was handsome) but now the vaccine has completely changed my sexuality! Please DO NOT get the vaccine if you want a big muscled man like unleashed to pound you from behind! You will regret it!
23.10.2021 - 10:23
Its very simple. People who dont get vaccination should pay more for health insurance. Higher risk > higher pay.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.10.2021 - 14:18
Γραμμένο από ITSGG1122, 23.10.2021 at 10:23

Its very simple. People who dont get vaccination should pay more for health insurance. Higher risk > higher pay.

What about people who get fully vaccinated and still get sick from covid ?
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.10.2021 - 14:33
Γραμμένο από avatar, 23.10.2021 at 14:18

Γραμμένο από ITSGG1122, 23.10.2021 at 10:23

What about people who get fully vaccinated and still get sick from covid ?

they pay less for insurance company.
The same thing applies to when u dont go vaccinated to a tropic country which has diseases or when u smoke and get cancer. Your insurance will obviously pay for it, but your premium/ monthly insurance is higher than someone who hasnt.
You can choose to smoke, you can choose to dont get vaccinated, you can choose to go to risky countries without vaccination, as long as youre the one paying for ur own damages and not the society.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.10.2021 - 15:20
SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL HELP !!!

You're larping as a female and baiting antivaxers on atwar forum.

On the off chance you're serious, do your hormone panel. Also it depends if your menses is late and why is it late. If you're on "the pill", they are hormonal and they tend to make you emotional. During ovulation (middle part of menstrual cycle) women have highest sex drive and tend to go after the "alphas", if you're on the pill you're not entering ovulation, thus you tend to go for "betas" and the most beta thing is being female.
----
No such thing as a good girl, you are just not the right guy.

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.10.2021 - 02:39
 brianwl (Διαχειριστής)
I am starting my own nation state, or country, for pro_choice. Once there are about 10 000 or so, we'll declare independence. Let me know if interested...
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.10.2021 - 12:50
Γραμμένο από brianwl, 24.10.2021 at 02:39

I am starting my own nation state, or country, for pro_choice. Once there are about 10 000 or so, we'll declare independence. Let me know if interested...

nation - state > proceeds to invite anyone from any culture XD
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.10.2021 - 14:46
Γραμμένο από brianwl, 24.10.2021 at 02:39

do i get passport?
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
28.10.2021 - 02:03
 brianwl (Διαχειριστής)
Of course...
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.10.2021 - 05:51
Some people like WD may need 4th covid vaccine dose

Meanwhile me in balkan
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
02.11.2021 - 21:26
Public safety and saving lives cannot be a choice, its an obligation.

Taking the vaccine is cool and hip, Stephen Colbert and John Oliver, both people i highly look up to as an inspiration have said that taking the jab is a good thing, dont fall for the far-right Qanon jan 1/6 terrorist russian bots that try to spread vaccine misinfo, vaccines are perfectly safe and approved by the FDA.

We may need a 3rd or 4th jab, and we may need to still wear our masks and practice social distancing, but these are all part of the new normal we as global citizens must get used to, vaccines help reduce transmition and death rates!

Remember to take your Fauci Ouchie and dont forget to trust the experts!

Pfizer gang rise up!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.11.2021 - 13:44
Im never getting the jab, fuck that shit
----

TJM !!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα