28.10.2021 - 09:34
 Zoe
The current kick feature is kind of shit. New players get kicked if they join a game just because they are new. It's annoying because you already have a feature to set rank limits, why waste someone else's time? A replacement would be to add a votekick feature. We already have a voting feature to set rules. Why not implement the same thing for kicking? This also prevents biased hosts from kicking new players or kicking players to make space for their friends. Hosts can kick if the player is tagged as "AFK" without a voting process. IMO kicking new players should be punishable because you can already set minimum rank when starting your game.

Upgrades and strategies are another reason newbies get kicked. There should be an option to turn on upgrade and premium bonuses for all players when starting a game regardless of their rank. Maybe I'm being too ambitious, but I think it's better if we just give all players all upgrades and remove the upgrades feature. SP already has some cool uses. I'm fine with showing off my rank and creating clans. It's useless anyway after you get all the upgrades.

Newbies are also limited to a very small amount of maps. Even if they get free premium upon joining for a few days, most new people don't even know scenarios or other maps exist. In my opinion these maps, scenarios and extra cities should be made free for all along with advanced map features. Extra cities should be ticked on by default when starting a game. The more a player enjoys this game, the more the chances for them to return. The fact that premium removes all ads, lets you have an avatar, gives you a gold shield and lets you create clans is already enough of a selling point imo. Scenarios should also definitely be added to the tab that pops up after you click "Create a new game." New players are exposed to less than 1% of all the content atwar offers, it's sad.

Add a notification popup. Even if like 1% of the visitors we have allows atwar to give them notifications directly on their PC, that's easily a great way to bring back players who forget about atwar the next day.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
28.10.2021 - 14:38
If you wanna talk about this, please post it on ideas and suggestions. keep off topic off topic.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα