31.10.2021 - 08:17
The reason for most of the bans is playing with multiple accounts in the same game. It's an easy cheat, that almost everyone has done before and we lost many players because of it (either because of getting banned for this easy cheat or because they lose games because of cheaters) and it makes mods busy to check .. etc, so my suggestion is:

Why don't you ban the same IP to join the game in the first place?

Example:
an IP joined a game.
the same IP joined the game with another account > error you can't join.

There are side effects for this solution, some players would like to test their maps or would like to improve their skills in the game by playing games with themselves, in this case, you need to add an option where players start a new game (Public, Private, Duel ..) add "Training" option. In this training option, players can join with multiple accounts and can choose the amount of money they have, and can make unlimited units to try things, at the same time SP doesn't count in this mode.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
31.10.2021 - 11:45
Good idea
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
09.11.2021 - 14:28
I think we can use a solution similar to Surviv.io (a online multiplayer war game in 1st person), it divided the game in Guests and Registered ppl. We can do the same, add a category (Experts,Recruits,CW, Guests) and nobody who is unregistered can go in our match. This can be a good idea?
----
アンハッピーkun
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
09.11.2021 - 14:35
 Sascha (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Yacer, 31.10.2021 at 08:17

It could be a possible solution but I've seen it many times where people played from one household together. By doing this we would stop them from playing together.
The next problem I see that many of those cheaters use VPNs. That means bypassing this would be way to easy.
----

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
--Les Brown
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
09.11.2021 - 14:42
 Sascha (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Noctis-kun, 09.11.2021 at 14:28

I think we can use a solution similar to Surviv.io (a online multiplayer war game in 1st person), it divided the game in Guests and Registered ppl. We can do the same, add a category (Experts,Recruits,CW, Guests) and nobody who is unregistered can go in our match. This can be a good idea?

A lot of those alts that are used to cheat are registered accounts and if something like this would be introduced those people would still cheat but you are right it would make it at least a little harder. The end of the story is it will never be possible to stop them completely from doing such stuff since it's the nature of how the game works that allows it. Compared to other games where you can run only one instance on one pc for example.
----

--Les Brown
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.11.2021 - 00:24
Yes, I agree with all.
But this is a game, not a bank. Why try to go from VPN and cheat? You don't win money with a low rank account. I think some people wants to play against nOObs for enhance his skills, but if he's rank 7+ he can't join in a recruit match. So probably they enter there with a guest account. So a category like "training", where people with 7+r can enhance his skills. The Expert room is not programmed for r0-2 and duels aren't for this. But there are some people who farm elo: they reach r3 with a guest, then they play some duels with their first account, so elo is increasing. This is unfair!
----
アンハッピーkun
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.11.2021 - 00:29
Another thing: can we divide the global chat from the "announcement chat"? In this chat we publish forum pages, news of atwar and match research. So I don't write in the global chat "someone wanna duel" but I'll write it in room chat or in this possible. And I avoid the ban.
About guests, we can set a Captcha like "I'm not a robot" and some of these security passages. This isn't a bank, there isn't a reason for cheat
----
アンハッピーkun
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.11.2021 - 03:54
Γραμμένο από Sascha, 09.11.2021 at 14:35

Γραμμένο από Yacer, 31.10.2021 at 08:17

It could be a possible solution but I've seen it many times where people played from one household together. By doing this we would stop them from playing together.
The next problem I see that many of those cheaters use VPNs. That means bypassing this would be way to easy.

If they can distinguish between both then they can still make it, I mean between people who play from one household and cheaters
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.11.2021 - 05:00
 Sascha (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Noctis-kun, 10.11.2021 at 00:24

Yes, I agree with all.
But this is a game, not a bank. Why try to go from VPN and cheat? You don't win money with a low rank account. I think some people wants to play against nOObs for enhance his skills, but if he's rank 7+ he can't join in a recruit match. So probably they enter there with a guest account. So a category like "training", where people with 7+r can enhance his skills. The Expert room is not programmed for r0-2 and duels aren't for this. But there are some people who farm elo: they reach r3 with a guest, then they play some duels with their first account, so elo is increasing. This is unfair!

we've already discussed this and you can expect that at some point a rank limit for duels will be introduced or something like that it will be no longer possible to duel in the beginner room...
----

--Les Brown
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.11.2021 - 05:02
 Sascha (Επόπτης)
Γραμμένο από Yacer, 13.11.2021 at 03:54

If they can distinguish between both then they can still make it, I mean between people who play from one household and cheaters

It's actually quite difficult to distinguish cheaters and people playing from the same household...
----

--Les Brown
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα