03.12.2021 - 16:04
Hello,

I will pay 10k PC or $50 real life money, whichever you would prefer (or more if there's virtually no interest), if someone makes a map in Aetius's style that covers the aftermath of Caesar's death, with events leading up to turn 50 with Octavian becoming Emperor and defeating Mark Antony. I think it should look like something between the scenario map "Rome Political" and Rise of Rome 8: Gallic Wars. I think Rise of Rome has the best template but Rome Political is awesome too. If Aetius would like, he should make it but he's offline and was a rebel or something

I think it should be FFA like rome political, but 3 teams might be good since you had the assassins, antony, and octavian (and also the boat king) killing each other

I remember when I first joined atwar on a much older account back in 2015 and made a forum post asking why the fuck map makers would make maps without being paid. I kind of understand why they do it now but yeah here is an offer
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.12.2021 - 17:30
Γραμμένο από Tribune Aquila, 03.12.2021 at 16:04

Hello,

I will pay 10k PC or $50 real life money, whichever you would prefer (or more if there's virtually no interest), if someone makes a map in Aetius's style that covers the aftermath of Caesar's death, with events leading up to turn 50 with Octavian becoming Emperor and defeating Mark Antony. I think it should look like something between the scenario map "Rome Political" and Rise of Rome 8: Gallic Wars. I think Rise of Rome has the best template but Rome Political is awesome too. If Aetius would like, he should make it but he's offline and was a rebel or something

I think it should be FFA like rome political, but 3 teams might be good since you had the assassins, antony, and octavian (and also the boat king) killing each other

I remember when I first joined atwar on a much older account back in 2015 and made a forum post asking why the fuck map makers would make maps without being paid. I kind of understand why they do it now but yeah here is an offer

Hot....

But why pay money in a dying game? D:
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.12.2021 - 18:01
Γραμμένο από Professor Adog, 03.12.2021 at 17:30

Hello,

Hot....

But why pay money in a dying game? D:

When I earn money, I either waste it or put it in losing assets like bitcoin. So might as well waste it
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.12.2021 - 03:39
To cover all the aspects of that era I think would be very difficult, if you are aware of the politics that were going on that time, how senate played games with Octavian by first rejecting him and then supporting him for a cause if some one can implement in that fashion would be too great.
here is the glimpse if some one is interested to know further what I'm talking about and sean is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFB_6X9_mbo
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.12.2021 - 12:10
Teach me about the era ill do
----
USA USA USA
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.12.2021 - 12:41
If you want something to be done properly then do it yourself
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.12.2021 - 13:05
Γραμμένο από Rock Lee, 14.12.2021 at 12:41

If you want something to be done properly then do it yourself

Thats retarded af, if you want something great its better to pick an expert lol
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.12.2021 - 13:11
Γραμμένο από Froyer, 14.12.2021 at 13:05

What you need is someone who is:
1. Active player
2. Reliable mapmaker
3. Well versed in the history of Rome
4. Willing to fix upcoming inbalances and historical accuracies that will be show once the map is revealed.

Right know it's hard to find someone who fills even the first requirement. Thus the best chance for Sean is to do it by himself.
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.12.2021 - 16:02
Γραμμένο από Rock Lee, 14.12.2021 at 13:11

Γραμμένο από Froyer, 14.12.2021 at 13:05

What you need is someone who is:
1. Active player
2. Reliable mapmaker
3. Well versed in the history of Rome
4. Willing to fix upcoming inbalances and historical accuracies that will be show once the map is revealed.

Right know it's hard to find someone who fills even the first requirement. Thus the best chance for Sean is to do it by himself.

nothing wrong with a giving a little $$$ from all my pc wins
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.12.2021 - 16:05
Γραμμένο από Ben Pimpin, 14.12.2021 at 12:10

rome went up then down then up again
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.12.2021 - 16:21
Γραμμένο από Tribune Aquila, 14.12.2021 at 16:05

Γραμμένο από Ben Pimpin, 14.12.2021 at 12:10

rome went up then down then up again

https://atwar-game.com/map/?id=30776 done pay me
also can i have some more protos? i spent the ones u gave me
----
USA USA USA
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.12.2021 - 22:47
Γραμμένο από Ben Pimpin, 14.12.2021 at 16:21

This is not even a scenario, nevermind an Aetius-style one
----
Someone Better Than You
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.12.2021 - 08:57
Γραμμένο από Zephyrusu, 14.12.2021 at 22:47

Γραμμένο από Ben Pimpin, 14.12.2021 at 16:21

This is not even a scenario, nevermind an Aetius-style one

indeed aetius style is shit tho so i helped him out
----
USA USA USA
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
29.03.2022 - 21:51

Hello,

Sean i have an Ancient AD400 map which by using presets and zoom option can be focused only on the mediterranean area. Its 444 years after Cesar fall but it works as it have the main cities. Leave me a message if you want to clone it and just design the scenario.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.03.2022 - 00:49
 Alex
Why not try to revive aetius himself
----
Orcs are a horde, much like Turks. Elves and Men are light skinned, Orcs are often darker/sallow skinned, like Turks.

Istanbul?Thats not how you pronounce Constantinople
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.03.2022 - 01:19
If the offer still stands let me know and ill foward message to aetius and other mapmakers with same style
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
30.03.2022 - 06:29
Γραμμένο από sirivann, 30.03.2022 at 01:19

If the offer still stands let me know and ill foward message to aetius and other mapmakers with same style

yes
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.05.2022 - 13:11
Γραμμένο από uCant, 16.05.2022 at 16:55

Atwar is dying

Oh no.
----
I shit in the dark so that you can't flush the toilet in the day.
-Dr. Bright
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.05.2022 - 05:02
That would be great.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα