16.12.2021 - 15:33
I'm doing this post for some people in this community who are interested in understanding how the world truly works, such as some in the admin and many thought provoking players.

Catherine Austin Fitts is someone who has direct involvement and knowledge of the shadow government- the swamp that actually makes the decisions. Even leftists agree that their favorite politicians answer to higher-ups who actually pull the strings, so I recommend you to watch this video in order to recognize the technocracy that will soon bestow upon us.

----
Miatsum Միացում Azerbaijan will be defeated
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
16.12.2021 - 17:43
Thats what I call it every time I redo my finances after a huge loss, only I've had like 5 great resets
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.12.2021 - 02:38
Γραμμένο από Tribune Aquila, 16.12.2021 at 17:43

Thats what I call it every time I redo my finances after a huge loss, only I've had like 5 great resets

That;s because you play by pleb rules. Vanguard and Blackrock get to raid the monopoly bank every time they fuck up
----
Miatsum Միացում Azerbaijan will be defeated
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.12.2021 - 13:23
Nope. It's Jews, how don't know this is beyond me. Have you ever Looked into the Hibernian Question? Some Truth in there for you.
----
*War in Europe again isn't good for anyone... that's why the EU is an Absolute! Long Live The Forth Realm! Long Live Europe!*
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
18.12.2021 - 15:25
Γραμμένο από Tribune Aquila, 16.12.2021 at 17:43

Spy 500c yolo when
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα