03.03.2022 - 17:08
Russian Minister of Defence claims he's aware that around 200 new Croatian mercenaries came in Ukraine to support those who are already there:

They immediately called Croatian attache on meeting. But Croatian attache refuses to take Russian note:

This blind dickhead speaking it shocked like Russia doesn't have mercenaries, guerillas, paramilitary formations and those crazy Chechens who came to kill and to execute on Ukrainian land... I'm glad that our attache refused to take the note from these hypocrote aggressors and occupators. Feeling sad because I can only imagine what Ukraine's people are facing in 21st century. Literally a David vs. Goliath.

History definitely thought us nothing. Supporting whatever is against war insignators and aggressors, even if it's radical.
Slava Ukraini
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.03.2022 - 17:13
History hasnt even existed for that long, prepare for more bloodshed. Better to get it over with now than later
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.03.2022 - 20:11
 Evic
Ukrainians literally fought against croats 30 years ago as volunteers and now these retards are going over there to fight their war for them, Makes us look bad tbh
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.03.2022 - 23:33
Γραμμένο από Evic, 03.03.2022 at 20:11

Ukrainians literally fought against croats 30 years ago as volunteers and now these retards are going over there to fight their war for them, Makes us look bad tbh

This is probably the worst joke I've heard in last time. Who brainwashed you with these lies, how he did it and why you spread that bullshit here?

Even before gaining it's own independence, Ukraine supported Croatian independence. Ukraine was the first member of the U.N. which recognised Croatia.
During '90s war, there were none Ukraine volunteer units fighting against Croatia, neither they ever existed. What you have posted is a notorious false crap. Give me one relevant and trustable argument/article/whatever to confirm your theory and I will go fight for Russia.
Don't talk about individuals, because there were Serbs fighting on Croatian side against Serbia (literally they had own brigade) and Croats fighting against Croatia (while being in Yugoslav National Army)

On the other side, I'll write one possibly interesting fun fact to you (since you use that historical Croatian coat of arms as your atWar's chat icon, but you know shit about it):
'During the Second World War a Ukrainian Legion (with approximately 1,500 men) was organized by the Ukrainian Representation to fight on the Eastern front under the Croatian Home Army'

Check more here:
https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/Ukrainian_Legion_(Croatia)

Also, back in 1990s, Ukraine had an issue with Yugoslavia and, as I stated above, Ukraine was first state of UN which recognised Croatia.

Check more here:
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/nationalities-papers/article/abs/ukraine-and-the-yugoslav-conflict/20D7D2EC50DFE3CBC8E482E60A5FC9E2

Really can't wait to see from you where and how all those Ukrainians 'literally fought against Croatia' and I'm really impatient about your (probably non-existing) arguments.
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
05.03.2022 - 12:22
 Evic
Γραμμένο από Croat, 03.03.2022 at 23:33

i said they fought croats, not croatia, but they probably crossed the border often as well, just not documented.

https://prnt.sc/aOu7_GCRK2Fc

And on a more personal note, near me there is an orthodox cemetary close to where the frontline during the war was, there is 5 or 6 graves with surnames that end on -enko, from what i know ukrainian surnames end in -enko (shevchenko, yarmolenko etc). So they attacked my town, in order to kill my family, and you expect me to support them?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα