Finally, it happened. The alpha version is available here:
http://afterwind.com/alpha/game/

At the moment, it's only available to Premium players (active subscription or Full package). The alpha uses completely separate database, so your account details are copied there. Registration is automatic. Nothing you do in the alpha affects your account in the current version. SP, ranks and medals are not transferred due to the radical changes there.

Scenarios and presets are temporarily disabled, they will be back very soon!

Feel free to poke around and create maps. Remember, that this is the alpha version, and it's pretty damn raw. We need your help in testing it and violently eradicating all the bugs. Please report them in the new forum: http://afterwind.com/forum/board.php?board_id=200

Most important thing: Don't panic! We will hear your feedback and correct the mistakes, and we will eventually get rid of all the bugs. So, instead of running around screaming "NO GOOD! NO ME GUSTA!", please provide some helpful criticism and new ideas here: http://afterwind.com/forum/board.php?board_id=201.

Here's the (probably incomplete) list of changes:

Map editor
All the tools you need to create your own map, complete with fully customizable countries, cities and units. Upload a map background, draw borders, create countries, cities and units. Create presets and scenarios for you map (coming very soon).

Scenarios and presets
(Currently disabled) Scenarios will serve the same function as now, but you will be able to apply them to custom maps as well. Also, presets, a limited version of a scenario, will allow to create sets of countries and cities for maps. This system will replace current rigid presets and the 100 additional cities option.

Population casualties
City population now receives collateral damage when a city is attacked. Casualties depend on the scale of the battle and on the type of attacking units. Units now have a new stat: Collateral, which is added to regular attack damage and only affects civilians. The casualties are shown in the city menu, battle menu, in the end game stats and sometimes in the events menu (when the damage is particularly high). Population affects the city income and reinforcements. If the population drops to 50%, you will only be receiving half of the income and half of the reinforcements.[/color]

Full country bonus
All income is now calculated from cities only, there's no bonus from owning an entire country anymore. We decided that with the added population casualties the income system was getting too complicated, even for our own understanding.

Critical hits
We completely removed the ARB system that nobody was able to fully comprehend, and instead added critical hit chance. Critical hit chance can be 1-100%, which is the chance to deal additional damage - in addition to regular attack/defence roll, the unit deals it's maximum attack/defence damage. So, if your Tank (max attack 7) rolls 3, the critical hit would be 10 (3+7). Simple?

End game stats and screens
End game stats have been spiced up with the 3 neat images we posted earlier (http://afterwind.com/events/news_comments.php?news_id=71). Also, the displayed stats have been changed to: Population casualties, Cities occupied, Units destroyed, Units built, Units lost, Income.

Weeks
The turns are now just turns, all mentions of 'weeks' have been erased. This was done mostly to accomodate custom maps, but also to simplify things a bit.

Battles
You now have an option to see the damage units deal in battles. If you want to fully understand battle mechanics, this will surely help. You can set 3 different battle speeds in your settings. There's still an option to have quick battles - with only casualties shown.

Spiced up unit movements and battles
Selecting a unit and attacking now has some extra animation and sounds. Battles now end in a spectacular boom with floating SP.

Units roles
To allow the creation of custom units which are still attached to strategies and upgrades, we added unit roles. For example, Infantry is Ground Main Defence, Submarine is Naval Stealth, Spy plane is Air Support, etc. Strategies and upgrades now affect unit roles, as opposed to just individual units. So, if in your map you create a new unit and assign a role to it, it will still be affected. Each role has margins in which you can modify unit stats. In addition, there are Rare and Other roles, which don't have such limitations. Rare units can also be created and will only appear randomly when a city is conquered, the same way it works now.

Strategies and upgrades
Strategies and upgrades have been changed to affect unit roles instead of individual units. Tank General has been changed to a more generic Relentless Attack. Some additional upgrades have been added to unlock additional unit roles (none of them are used in the Default map though).

Medals and ranks
Medals have been reworked to accomodate unit roles, so they would still work in custom maps. In addition, medals and receiving a new rank now look a lot sexier

New lobby interface
Lobby got a facelift with the new open games list and the new maps list. They look more modern and show more information. Possibly have some bugs too, but we promise to fix them as soon as they are found. Toolbars and buttons got updated a bit as well.

SP is now rank-dependent
SP you receive from battles is now calculated with ranks taken into account. If your opponent's rank is a lot higher than yours, you will get a lot of extra SP, and the other way round. Neutral troops always have the rank of 0, so the further you get in your ranks, the less SP you will receive from fighting Neutrals. We hope this will help in preventing SP farming and discourage high-ranking players from harassing newbies.

Chat is now collapsible

|

Σχόλια

Σχόλια: 57   Επισκέφθηκε από: 1037 users
15.10.2012 - 07:12
FINALLY
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 07:14
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 07:16
I thought it'd be only maps but this looks like an expansion pack
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 07:16
 Leaf
NO GOOD! NO ME GUSTA!

imsorryikid.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 07:21
 Desu
Oh boy. Time for a flood.

Will there be a transfer of ranks and sp, upgrades, once this is fully released to all afterwind members?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 07:34
----
Exceptional claims demand exceptional evidence.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 07:45
----
Versão brasileira: Herbert Richers.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 07:53
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 08:20
Hell yeah, good to see these upgrades there, will test and give ma feedback
----
Victorious Secret - sexiest cln of atWar
Horny Christmas & Fappy New Year Everyone!!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 08:23
 Acquiesce (Επόπτης)
Hallelujah!
----
The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 09:55
<------- has all packages, spent money to ensure has ALL packages, asks pre-hand to ensure is on Testing, only buys other packages to be on testing.

IS NOT ON TESTING

What gives#???

Hope it is good though. Thanks
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 10:04
 Ivan (Διαχειριστής)
Γραμμένο από b0nker2, 15.10.2012 at 09:55

<------- has all packages, spent money to ensure has ALL packages, asks pre-hand to ensure is on Testing, only buys other packages to be on testing.

IS NOT ON TESTING

What gives#???

Gave you Full package. Cheers!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 10:05
Excellent, thank you Ivan
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 10:07
Sorry to criticise as i know its just alpha but lots of problems to sort out
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 10:11
I would be more specific but i dont have time just play it and create a scenario and youll known what i mean
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 10:15
Close it and wait until it works properly
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 10:20
 Amok (Διαχειριστής)
Γραμμένο από Solair, 15.10.2012 at 10:15

Close it and wait until it works properly

Just sit and wait, you mean? Not sure if that would really help
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 10:47
Maybe wait is the wrong word
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 10:57
When it be free for all
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 11:21
Γραμμένο από Ivan, 15.10.2012 at 10:04

Γραμμένο από b0nker2, 15.10.2012 at 09:55

IS NOT ON TESTING

What gives#???

Gave you Full package. Cheers!

I also have all the packets but i dont have the full packet.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 11:29
 Amok (Διαχειριστής)
Γραμμένο από Tundy, 15.10.2012 at 11:21

I also have all the packets but i dont have the full packet.

You have the full package now
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 14:16
This is...simply amazing. This is the most beautiful interface I've ever seen for a game, it's caliber trumps even multi-million dollar projects in my view. Afterwind is simply stunning now. The Maps tab, though it needs some work (using points to make borders is tedious, yet I do love it, and I now understand what the admins went through making these beautiful borders), is the strongest point of all of this. It is what I expected and so much more, it's just remarkable. Thank you, admins. This is truly remarkable, and it really is the best-looking and best-feeling game I've ever had the chance to play as of now.

Also, since the rest of the game is now much brighter-themed...why not make the default map look a little brighter/sunnier? Just a thought. Oh, and when you leave the Cartographer, a prompt stating "Are you sure you wish to leave the editor?" and you are given the options "Ok" and "Cancel". I believe "Ok" should be changed to "Y" or "Yes", and "Cancel" to "N" or "No".
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 14:20
 Utah
Hello devs, I just wanted to know because you told me that I could use custom maps with just my scenario package and I went through 5 months of agonizing wait just for this. I checked every 5 minutes all summer for the update. And now I can't acess the alpha server. ;~;
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 14:28
Well I was hoping that all of us will be able to see this new expansion, and not just premium. We were waiting expansion aswell, don't know why we are pushed out from this experience...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 14:44
This is good.But it would be better that this can use players without premium like me.:(
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 14:51
Γραμμένο από Riot77, 15.10.2012 at 14:28

Well I was hoping that all of us will be able to see this new expansion, and not just premium. We were waiting expansion aswell, don't know why we are pushed out from this experience...

It's currently in Alpha. I'm sure once it hits Beta more people will be able to play, and with full release everyone will!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 15:09
 Ivan (Διαχειριστής)
Γραμμένο από Utah, 15.10.2012 at 14:20

Hello devs, I just wanted to know because you told me that I could use custom maps with just my scenario package and I went through 5 months of agonizing wait just for this. I checked every 5 minutes all summer for the update. And now I can't acess the alpha server. ;~;

I don't remember ever telling that. But if you wish, I can convert your scenario package into a subscription
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 15:19
 Utah
Γραμμένο από Ivan, 15.10.2012 at 15:09

Γραμμένο από Utah, 15.10.2012 at 14:20

I don't remember ever telling that. But if you wish, I can convert your scenario package into a subscription

"I cannot give details about the pack, but most probably it will be merged with the scenario pack somehow." It is on page 3 of the original announcement. I believe I will be able to buy a one month subscription though but thank you nonetheless
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 15:30
 Ivan (Διαχειριστής)
Γραμμένο από Utah, 15.10.2012 at 15:19

"I cannot give details about the pack, but most probably it will be merged with the scenario pack somehow." It is on page 3 of the original announcement. I believe I will be able to buy a one month subscription though but thank you nonetheless

Sorry about this misunderstanding. I was talking about the maps pack being ("most probably") eventually merged with the existing scenario pack. Note that it doesn't necessarily mean being able to use maps with the same old scenario pack - more like creating a new pack that would unlock both maps and scenarios. Also note how this was never really confirmed.

Well, this is the consequence of being squeezed for information half a year in advance...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 15:35
Also: Can we remove the red dot from land-making? Possibly replacing it with the previous vertex being highlighted, or just have a much smaller circle?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 16:08
I'd like to ask, why only full packages? I was told I could test it because I had the badge. I have only bought 3 of the choices. So, why is it subscription or full package?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 16:29
Ivan, Amok, I too have all packs but can't test it ;_;

Pls halp
----
Γραμμένο από Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 17:02
Also perhaps it would be best if we could draw on the map instead of connecting lines? Or if we could import bitmaps as land (black bitmaps on white or transparent background) ?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.10.2012 - 17:32
 YOBA
As they say on vierkanal's /g/, this is pretty rice. But it could be ricer yet. Sans the bugs, of course.

I'm sorry, but I have to apply Zimmerman's Law of Complaints to this post to keep it at a reasonable length. I'm sure you understand that this means that I really appreciate and admire the work you have done for this update.

First, gameplay-related bugs:
  • You really should have held back on the release till the range reset bug was fixed. At the very least
  • Another horrible bug is how, when you try to move units into a city... they don't go in! WTF! In fact, they can be on the same position as the city, but not be inside it, which blocks both stacks (one inside and one outside the city) from moving. Consider this, from Stomach Ulcers' New Brunswick map (I'm green, he's turquoise or whatever the hell that colour is called):

This displays another bug that I mention further below.
  • Obviously, you can't see pictures of units. At all.
  • Some province text is almost unreadable and has a weird bevel around it... unless you move the map to the right location. Weird stuff. Curiously, this was the case with Afterwind v1 ("old Afterwind") as well.
  • There are obviously a lot more problems one could list here. Amok and Ivan (Elme too, I guess), you should really play the publicly hosted version and listen to people's complaints.

Map or graphics-related bugs:
  • The map format you use has a lot of work to be done on it to prevent abuse, bugs, and just about everything. This map is "WORLD WAR 2 100% LEGIT" by Fruit.

Notice I can't actually get to the city on the bottom right as you can place boundaries and cities anywhere. This includes placing boundaries beneath each other.
  • Rendering of borders often trips up and these triangles without the colour overlay appear. Among a whole host of other issues.
  • There are obviously a lot more problems to list here.

Third, things I don't like about the update itself:
  • The removal of the full country bonus. This is entirely unnecessary and I believe it adds a lot of depth (and in a good way) if kept. If I'm not mistaken, you're hinting that the code for that became somewhat unmaintainable. It should have been trivial to implement this with a bit of advanced math
  • The new lobby is unfit for the purpose. I seriously dislike having to move the cursor over tiny sections of the boxes. Hovering the cursor over a whole box was much more ergonomic, even though it looked less cool.
  • The map browser is even worse. If map creation is the keystone of the new Afterwind, why did you make such a pathetic excuse of a browser for them? Oh yeah, and I think the category "Space" should be renamed to something like Sci-Fi, as space is pretty boring (but huge alien motherships aren't!).
  • IMO, map-makers should be forced to provide screenshots of their map so we're not trolled hard. Which will happen a lot, and I can already visualise in my head all the threads being made about it.
  • Still no proper friendly filtering system for games (locked, etc). Look at the menu of something like Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Which is a 10-year old game. Why is the ability to filter games so much better implemented on that UI? Because they use icons (friendly, easy, more ergonomic) and they don't hide behind having to click for a menu to show up. Seriously, the "show filters" thing with all the comboboxes needs to go.
  • Critical hits are a bit exaggerated.
  • Some typefaces look a bit crappy with the exaggerated effects you have applied to them, like the turn number (red AND shade, seriously?) in the lobby view or the diplomacy buttons... among many others.
  • The map editor could not be less intuitive. It badly needs a tutorial. Also, you could probably learn a thing or two from OpenStreetMap's Potlatch 2 map editor. It's the default that comes up when you click edit for any area. Painfully easy to use, very powerful. And your editor could be even simpler, as you don't have to care about supporting 1000 different APIs around the web! You should seriously take a look at this editor, just go to a relatively empty region (or where you live, just don't go to the centre of a major city) and click Edit at the top. Also look at the instructions. This is how you do map editors, man. This is how you do map editors.
  • The graphical update is largely excellent, but as stated immediately above, some effects are exaggerated. For instance, the shades on the "Surrender" and "Abandon" icon widgets are a bit over-the-top.
  • I don't like the new lobby chat system. I think you should be able to disable it completely or just have it up. Also, there is overlap in the combobox for the lobby chat pane.
  • Oh yeah, I've recently been playing this awesome TBS game on multiplayer and I have to say it's better than AW's multiplayer in some ways, even though BfW focuses on the single player experience (which is extremely well-polished, unlike MP). Why do we have to type /pr to send a message? Why not /m? Also, they've followed some good interface design policies. Apart from /m, they also allow /msg, /message, /pm and /whisper, all to do the same thing. Why? Because players are used to these commands from other games, and I must say, I used /msg for a while until someone told me "just type /m" after they complained about me writing slowly. You should do this for all commands to lower the entry barrier. This shouldn't be hard to implement with a little bit of regex magic (if Silverlight allows it).
  • This is a big one.The new colour scheme doesn't really feel right. You kept the old header and footer as well as the old menu style (to a certain extent) and it doesn't fit in. I like that the game menu is brighter now, it makes the lobby look less archaic, but the colours don't match. Neither do certain visual elements like the window decorations for most pop-up windows like the friends' list or the diplomacy menu, amongst many others. You should read up on colour theory. Case in point: the "Create game" dialog has dropdown menus in the old style though the combobox itself is shaded in the new art style.[/list]

Afterwind badly needs a real issue tracker. The forum is far too informal for the purpose of effectively tracking opinions on enchancements and bugs for AW.

Bugzilla (OSS, used by Mozilla and countless others) and FogBugz (proprietary, ships with source code) are popular, but I much prefer the simplicity of something like Roundup Tracker example) or MantisBT (example).

Complete project managers like ChilliProject (one of my favourites to work with, shame it's so obscure) or countless others are too big for a development team of 2 people. I have experience with all such systems and simple is the way to go is my opinion. You can always create your own in a few hours in Rails, but you could just use a free ready-made solution. Comprehensive issue trackers like Bugzilla or FogBugz tend to scare people off due to the sheer complexity of using them.

Issue trackers are really good, as if someone really wants a feature, they must be willing to go there to propose their enchancement. This has a psychological effect that is exteremely important for all developers. Because using an issue tracker for most if not all ideas has this psychological effect on users (leading to less silly ideas being proposed by idiots), it allows the developers to have more creative freedom. Everything is categorised in a tracker of course and you can merge ("triage") issues. All serious developers use a tracker, even in small companies. This is following the advice of well-known and respected developers like Joel Spolsky, not just anyone.
  • ----
    YOBA:
    Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    15.10.2012 - 21:13
    When page 2 will come out
    ----
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    16.10.2012 - 04:20
     Ivan (Διαχειριστής)
    Γραμμένο από notserral, 15.10.2012 at 16:29

Ivan, Amok, I too have all packs but can't test it ;_;

Pls halp

You have Full package from what I can see. Try again, it should work.
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    16.10.2012 - 04:22
     Ivan (Διαχειριστής)
    Γραμμένο από Riot77, 15.10.2012 at 14:28

You would be able to see it eventually. At the moment it's too buggy to properly enjoy it anyway
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    16.10.2012 - 04:36
     Ivan (Διαχειριστής)
    Γραμμένο από YOBA, 15.10.2012 at 17:32

• You really should have held back on the release till the range reset bug was fixed. At the very least
    • Another horrible bug is how, when you try to move units into a city... they don't go in! WTF! In fact, they can be on the same position as the city, but not be inside it, which blocks both stacks (one inside and one outside the city) from moving. Consider this, from Stomach Ulcers' New Brunswick map (I'm green, he's turquoise or whatever the hell that colour is called):
      This displays another bug that I mention further below.
    • Obviously, you can't see pictures of units. At all.
    • Some province text is almost unreadable and has a weird bevel around it... unless you move the map to the right location. Weird stuff. Curiously, this was the case with Afterwind v1 ("old Afterwind") as well.
    • There are obviously a lot more problems one could list here. Amok and Ivan (Elme too, I guess), you should really play the publicly hosted version and listen to people's complaints.

If we were aware of the range reset bug, we would've certainly fixed it before the release. The thing is, we don't have the manpower to both develop and properly test the game. Hence, we rely on the players to do the testing for us. If anyone is not happy about this, there's always an option to wait until the beta release

Not sure what happened with moving units into the city, but we'll find it and fix it. Weird, because I don't remember us changing anything in the unit movement code, so it's strange to see so many movement-related bugs popping up.

"Obviously, you can't see pictures of units. At all." - eh? Unit pictures work fine for me, in custom maps as well.

Σημείωση:

• The map format you use has a lot of work to be done on it to prevent abuse, bugs, and just about everything. This map is "WORLD WAR 2 100% LEGIT" by Fruit.
      Notice I can't actually get to the city on the bottom right as you can place boundaries and cities anywhere. This includes placing boundaries beneath each other.
    • Rendering of borders often trips up and these triangles without the colour overlay appear. Among a whole host of other issues.
    • There are obviously a lot more problems to list here.

Abuse potential comes with giving players freedom to create own maps. We can't totally prevent it, but we'll take some measures against the worst offenders.

Σημείωση:

Third, things I don't like about the update itself:

I read through this and took notice.

Σημείωση:

Afterwind badly needs a real issue tracker. The forum is far too informal for the purpose of effectively tracking opinions on enchancements and bugs for AW.

We will consider this.
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    16.10.2012 - 10:56
     Acquiesce (Επόπτης)
    I really feel that the whole country bonus component shouldn't have been removed. I'm sure that there are many who would agree that it added a lot to gameplay. So unless it's really too complex to maintain, please reconsider removing it.
    ----
    The church is near, but the road is icy... the bar is far away, but I will walk carefully...
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    16.10.2012 - 12:51
     Ivan (Διαχειριστής)
    Γραμμένο από Acquiesce, 16.10.2012 at 10:56

I really feel that the whole country bonus component shouldn't have been removed. I'm sure that there are many who would agree that it added a lot to gameplay. So unless it's really too complex to maintain, please reconsider removing it.

With the added percentages for population and income, the mechanics were getting really quite unwieldy. We're trying to make the game mechanics more transparent, and calculating the entire country income, factoring in the population and the flexible income in cities was not readily comprehensible. Perhaps instead we might decided to add a fixed bonus for owning entire country (+10% to the cities income or something), but for the moment let's see how it goes without it.
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    16.10.2012 - 16:10
     YOBA
    I don't know why, but I also can't see any unit icons today. At all. Even in the default map. SL version 5.1.something, Windows XP SP3 (XP is still a big market for you guys, don't forget that).

Thanks for reading my epically long post and taking things into account.
    Let's not forget that alpha means you may still add features at any point, beta is when you have a feature freeze or when you make very small changes in the software development cycle. Don't be afraid to be bold, this is your only shot at doing this without pissing off absolutely everyone that plays AW (ask your business advisor Elme about market trials)!

I played a bit more today. You should really look into an issue tracker. Most of the popular ones are written in Perl though there are a few in PHP if you are purists. I'd suggest just picking the best solution though, which is Roundup Tracker. Otherwise, MantisBT (which is PHP).
    ----
    YOBA:
    Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    16.10.2012 - 18:04
    Omg omg omg! Too bad i cant have a paypal account to buy premium so i can test this

I have just a question: After the population is killed in battles, how fast does it grow back (if it even does), you dont have to be a rocket scientist to figure what happen when pop reaches zero

I also disagree with the removal of country bonus, like you said, Ivan, it should be a fixed percentage of countries income or a fixed value for each country (more boring work i know)
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    17.10.2012 - 09:12
    Ehhh i would like to test it but can't (even if i got all packs) ..Well i will have to wait til the next update so that i can finally make the real ww2 scenario
    ----
    "There is a hero in all of us"

Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    17.10.2012 - 09:22
    I would like to have a some kind of tutorial/manual for this editor. Now I don't really know how to remove borders and how to edit effectively..
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    17.10.2012 - 10:34
     Ivan (Διαχειριστής)
    Γραμμένο από deviL, 17.10.2012 at 09:12

Ehhh i would like to test it but can't (even if i got all packs) ..Well i will have to wait til the next update so that i can finally make the real ww2 scenario

You should be able to access alpha. Please try again.
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    17.10.2012 - 14:11
    Thank you Ivan! I just came home,and i'm going to test it
    ----
    "There is a hero in all of us"

Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    17.10.2012 - 19:03
    When will this be open for non-prem members?
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    18.10.2012 - 00:29
    Will be the Map Upgrade later be part of AW or will it be somekind of AW2?
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    18.10.2012 - 12:30
    Γραμμένο από Ivan, 17.10.2012 at 10:34

Γραμμένο από deviL, 17.10.2012 at 09:12

You should be able to access alpha. Please try again.

When are the pre-sets coming out?
    Its way easy to edit cities and flags on them.
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...
    18.10.2012 - 14:14
    Γραμμένο από Tzeentch, 18.10.2012 at 00:29

Will be the Map Upgrade later be part of AW or will it be somekind of AW2?

I would assume Afterwind Red (v1) will be phased out and replaced by Afterwind Yellow (v2), with old stats and scenarios being implemented into the latter some time in the distant future.
    Φόρτωση...
    Φόρτωση...

Hits total: 72966 | This month: 654
    atWar

About Us
    Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα