12.12.2012 - 20:35
As you all might know, sky menace is an extremely good strategy for those who depend heavily on air attacks and range. Bombers are the epitome of destruction (Having +2 attack after the strategy) and having almost limitless range to conquer capitals easily.

Starting as Spain is an extremely good choice if playing in a Europe (+) map due to the fact that Spain is cheap and effective. Portugal, France, and Italy can be conquered if done correctly with Sky Menace. Using the southernmost country in Spain, you can get Portugal with infantry and the excess bombers available in that city. With the two eastern countries, load up on one infantry and air transport, and the rest on bombers. Proceed to get Rome, Italy. With the northernmost city in Spain and a few bombers from Madrid, do the same thing that was used to conquer Italy, but with Paris.

You will get a huge amount of SP for capturing these 3 countries alone, and it will give you a huge head start (Remember, all 3 of these countries can be conquered on turns 1 and 2).

After getting France, you can basically get England OR Germany, depending on what you prefer (I choose England first, and then move eastward). The units in Italy again, mostly produce bombers and just a few infantry with air transports to capture Athens, Greece. (YOU MUST HAVE SOME INFANTRY IN ORDER TO CONQUER A CAPITAL, BOMBERS CANNOT CAPTURE CAPITAL). And a side note, save some infantry/militia for making a blockade around each of your important cities/capitals.

With the units in Germany, you can capture Czech Republic and then Poland with ease. The units in Greece can be used to capture Turkey or the countries surrounding Serbia and Romania. (THE KEY IS TO PRODUCE AS MANY BOMBERS AS POSSIBLE) If this map extends to the whole world, you can get the four close countries south of Turkey (The ones surrounding Lebanon). These are especially useful because it provides an easy way to get to Egypt and Africa, but you can also use militia to conquer the neighboring countries with ease.

Using the units in Poland, you can conquer Ukraine, and just keep moving on North and then East, expanding into Asia. Do this for the units in the Middle East also (Personally, I don't bother with the northern countries in Africa except Egypt because most battles take place in Europe and in Asia.

As for the Americas, you can do the same thing with the same basic understanding of the Sky Menace strategy. However, on your first run to the Americas, make sure you have an adequate amount of units so you don't have to go back to get reinforcements (It just squanders time)
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.12.2012 - 09:27
AlexMeza
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
You can get UK too. You don't have to make two air transports, you can use naval transports but making atleast 1 air transport is better, it's not a big money difference. Also, getting greece isn't that good, you can wall italy and use the other 5 militia to take Naples (If they can't reach, zoom out), use the reinforcements to take italy cities or Germany (More income). With France you can get benelux and switzerland (they got really good income). Do whatever you want with UK, doesn't matter that much. Just try to get a good income. Anyway, Spain SM isn't unstoppable, Ukraine SM is better and Germany PD can beat it too.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.12.2012 - 10:48
You can take UK, belgium and netherlands in first turn. I don't know how because I never play with sm :/. Ask goblin
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.12.2012 - 15:09
You can get france, uk and italy 1st turn, you just need the +1 bomber attack upgrade

and spain is fine for sm, but a turkey imp player can take italy easy and you are traped
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
16.01.2013 - 06:25
Γραμμένο από Goblin, 16.01.2013 at 05:01

You can take france Uk and italy actually very easy and i dont think +1 bomber is needed.

yes with 100+ cities you dont need it, but I'm not premium so...
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
16.01.2013 - 07:56
Γραμμένο από Goblin, 16.01.2013 at 07:38

Γραμμένο από blargh, 16.01.2013 at 06:25

Γραμμένο από Goblin, 16.01.2013 at 05:01

You can take france Uk and italy actually very easy and i dont think +1 bomber is needed.

yes with 100+ cities you dont need it, but I'm not premium so...

I just tried it without 100+ and without using my general (you will see that he is in madrid) ...it's actually even easier then with 100+, i even spent 2 bombers to take portugal cuz i didnt need them ...and attacks on Paris and London were way to hard ...could have taken some more cities.
Also you will see i used only one transport to get my inf to UK and France ...but since there is plenty cash without 100+ you can buy 1 air trans to take Paris cuz i think without extra range for infantry ,it's not possible to reach Paris the way i did.

picture sharing

FUUUUU

nice one, ill do that later
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα