03.01.2013 - 07:51
Title explains it already, but my wf's don't work. I guess this only happens when the units that made the wall in this pic were already in the exact same position the turn before, and for some reason they don't care about the wf'ing units anymore then
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: duel?
[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.01.2013 - 07:55
 Amok (Διαχειριστής)
You can't break the wall by standing next to it, you can only prevent its creation.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.01.2013 - 07:57
Γραμμένο από Amok, 03.01.2013 at 07:55

You can't break the wall by standing next to it, you can only prevent its creation.

the wall wasn't created last turn, so i put units next to my cap so that it would interfere with a possible wall being made but it still was created
----

[pr] Commando Eagle: i have to regain back the lost elos and gain extra as punishment for rush

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.01.2013 - 08:07
 Amok (Διαχειριστής)
Γραμμένο από Dbacks, 03.01.2013 at 07:57

the wall wasn't created last turn, so i put units next to my cap so that it would interfere with a possible wall being made but it still was created

Same thing applies if both your moves where on the same turn.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.01.2013 - 08:30
Γραμμένο από Amok, 03.01.2013 at 08:07

Γραμμένο από Dbacks, 03.01.2013 at 07:57

Same thing applies if both your moves where on the same turn.

I don't think we get what the other is saying but I think I can manage to recreate this so that you might understand
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.01.2013 - 09:16
 Amok (Διαχειριστής)
Γραμμένο από Dbacks, 03.01.2013 at 08:30

I don't think we get what the other is saying but I think I can manage to recreate this so that you might understand

Ok, please do.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.01.2013 - 17:04
AlexMeza
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
I used to get this on first turn, try pressing F5.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.01.2013 - 04:48
Γραμμένο από Amok, 03.01.2013 at 09:16

Γραμμένο από Dbacks, 03.01.2013 at 08:30

Ok, please do.

What happened is that Dbacks had 2 units to prevent a possible wall. After some turns, while he never touched the wf units, orange had put 3 units so that it forms a 'triangle', so if Dbacks would have moved those 2 units in berlin or furtheraway, the 3 units would hopefully connect and create a wall around berlin. Luckily Dbacks hadnt moved those units, so there shouldnt be a wall created around Berlin, however there was a wall.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.01.2013 - 05:06
 Amok (Διαχειριστής)
Γραμμένο από Milkyy, 04.01.2013 at 04:48

What happened is that Dbacks had 2 units to prevent a possible wall. After some turns, while he never touched the wf units, orange had put 3 units so that it forms a 'triangle', so if Dbacks would have moved those 2 units in berlin or furtheraway, the 3 units would hopefully connect and create a wall around berlin. Luckily Dbacks hadnt moved those units, so there shouldnt be a wall created around Berlin, however there was a wall.

Ok, I see it now. By the way, is there some kind of pattern to it? Do the walls always break after X amount of turns? Does the opponent need to do some tricks to prevent the WF ? Just trying to make it easier for me to find the bug.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.01.2013 - 05:17
Γραμμένο από Amok, 04.01.2013 at 05:06

Γραμμένο από Milkyy, 04.01.2013 at 04:48

Ok, I see it now. By the way, is there some kind of pattern to it? Do the walls always break after X amount of turns? Does the opponent need to do some tricks to prevent the WF ? Just trying to make it easier for me to find the bug.

well i found out 2 things that need to happen for this bug to work.
1. the units that create the wall should already be in the same position the turn before, though the wall isn't intact that turn. they shouldn't be moved
2. If the opponent attacks one of those 3 units and that unit dies, the wall cannot be created (it's logical, tho I haven't seen it yet while a unit get attacked but isn't destroyed)
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.01.2013 - 05:38
 Amok (Διαχειριστής)
I know it's more consuming, but it would be really helpful if you could provide the exact steps to reproduce the bug, then it would be much easier to fix, because I'm still a bit confused about it.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.01.2013 - 05:53
Γραμμένο από Amok, 04.01.2013 at 05:38

I know it's more consuming, but it would be really helpful if you could provide the exact steps to reproduce the bug, then it would be much easier to fix, because I'm still a bit confused about it.

How do you want us to provide it? Screenshots? explain? show in a game?..
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα