07.01.2013 - 19:33

A single tb in Switzerland stopped all the stack while it didn't affect it really. It was a tank along with everything else, only the infantry already in Marseilles went through. Note this tb stops whole stack bug only happens randomly, this is what probably happened when I played vs vril and has been reported a couple of times too. In this game it was actually to my benefit since I'd lose in Rome.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
08.01.2013 - 02:50
Yes Aristo is right. It s annoying too much.
----

atWar Radio<3

play for fun, just for fun.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
11.01.2013 - 20:40
Bump for amok, also there was a thread by hugo which I cannot find, the bug is still around http://i.imgur.com/LA9A7.png
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
12.01.2013 - 08:22
Cow
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Suffered from this 'bug'/flawed game-mechanic countless times. It's one of the most annoying things out there.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.01.2013 - 00:56
Yes, this is very annoying if the tb affects a whole stack. Had this couple of times and it should somehow be fixed (if that's possible)

Also the image aristosseur posted in the comments section where some of his units attacked a new wf unit that was set near Berlin instead of Berlin itself, can be annoying.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
08.03.2013 - 16:11
Pls respond
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
11.03.2013 - 17:23

#1 is the battle that takes place at #2, while #3 is the place where the transport planes of #1 and #2 picked up 5 militia and 1 infantry to move them into several other areas.
Now as you noticed, in #1 the planes get destroyed, yet the units of #3 still get flown to their destinations as if the planes weren't effected.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
12.03.2013 - 11:18
The one that aristo posted has been around for a while.

Even if it took more than 1 movement to assemble the stack in Marseille, the infantry that tbed Bern can't reach Marseille. So the stack should have moved.

However, if that unit were a bomber, it could have reached Marseille (follows the stack after failing tb) and your stack would have been tbed.

Or the bomber would have stayed and bombed Bern. It's undetermined which of the two scenarios will occur.
----
Don't trust the manipulative rabbit.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα