04.04.2011 - 15:04
 YOBA
I wrote this in a thread a little while ago but it gained almost no attention, so I'd like to raise the issue again. I don't hate Comic Sans, I just think the game would do better with the font I've proposed instead and I'm sure many will agree with me, including anyone who's watched a Bond or any spy/political thriller/action film involving bombs about to blow, etcetera. Without further ado, the post:
Σημείωση:

[sic] may I kindly request the timer that counts down the time towards the end of a week has its font changed?

I'd like to recommend against the use of Comic Sans in such an... intense game. A digital clock display would suit the overall graphical theme of the game much more!
An example of a digital clock display is shown below if you don't know what one is!

----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.04.2011 - 16:36
Interesting... what does everyone else have to say about it?
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2011 - 14:10
I agree that it may suit the game a bit more!

Also show the remaining time left for the game when you hover over it! (34 minutes and 26 seconds left, automatically decreases this value every second)
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2011 - 14:52
I agree, a good game is set by it's little details.

Γραμμένο από Yihka, 07.04.2011 at 14:10
Also show the remaining time left for the game when you hover over it! (34 minutes and 26 seconds left, automatically decreases this value every second)

Well, this one is harder, since the time left can change from one turn to another, depending on the changes of turn duration and enemies being defeated/global alliance..
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.04.2011 - 00:36
I imagine little eye candy won't hurt and it shouldn't be hard to implement.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.04.2011 - 10:07
Γραμμένο από Pinheiro, 07.04.2011 at 14:52

I agree, a good game is set by it's little details.

Γραμμένο από Yihka, 07.04.2011 at 14:10

Well, this one is harder, since the time left can change from one turn to another, depending on the changes of turn duration and enemies being defeated/global alliance..

Just put the current maximum time. Turns left x turn time + current turn time.

Unless you agree to changes, this is the max length of the game.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα