Option 3 & 4
Leave it like that

Σύνολο ψήφων: 63
25.08.2013 - 19:23
Quick Survey
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.08.2013 - 06:12
Doesn't really bother me, but a roleplay game type (no sp) and a strategy gametype for all other games would be cool. I think we need to establish an actual roleplay side to AtWar with some features to compliment it, the ideas for Economic systems would work well with this, Idk think everyone (including myself before) are a bit to OTT about UN, people enjoy it so develop it.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.08.2013 - 09:00
Removing SP from UN is not going to happen, nor any other options.

You guys just wasting your time here on forum.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
26.08.2013 - 10:01
This is quite ridiculous. Why can't people just let people who enjoy UN games enjoy them and enjoy the game? That's what it's made for, it's just a game.

If you don't like them then that's fine, that's your opinion, don't play them, but you shouldn't stop other people from playing and enjoying them.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
03.09.2013 - 18:57
UN games getting so much hate just pisses me off... Usually (70%) when I go into the lobby, all I see in the chats are people complaining 'bout "OH ONLY SP FAGS PLAY UN GAMES" or "UN GAMES ARE FOR LOSERS" and so on... I don't play UN games myself but why force people who just wants to enjoy their time on UN games from enjoying their time? It's like the community is lead by a cult on "Hate UN games"... Seriously just stop... After all its just a game.
----
It's amazing where the paranoid mind can take you.
-Bill Ayers
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.09.2013 - 14:27
 Anon
How to play UN
----
"Whether you think you can or you think you cannot, you're right."
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
04.09.2013 - 14:41

Tickle2013
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.09.2013 - 01:26
Arkan Raznatovic
Ο λογαριασμός διεγράφη
Should be approved by mod, so much vulgar!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.09.2013 - 04:13
Γραμμένο από pupbenny, 26.08.2013 at 10:01

This is quite ridiculous. Why can't people just let people who enjoy UN games enjoy them and enjoy the game? That's what it's made for, it's just a game.

If you don't like them then that's fine, that's your opinion, don't play them, but you shouldn't stop other people from playing and enjoying them.

^ this. I can see both sides of the argument on this one. It is frustrateing trying to get enough players to play a simple EU game because there are so many UN games and all the inevitable remakes that go with it. While I have player a few UN games and the role play aspect of it can be a nice change of pace if you want alittle variety, assumeing you can get it started that is. It is also frustrateing sitting waiting for a UN game to start for so long then just to have it remade and remade and remade. I have seen the occasional player try to play a regular game like a UN thinking there are rules and such. So all together I would have to say live and let live. UN games aren't a horrible scurge upon AW, but are alittle frustrateing at times.
----
I hate to advocate drugs alcohol and violence to the kids, but it's always worked for me.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.09.2013 - 14:20
Pointless scenario should be banned
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.09.2013 - 14:31
IT HAS THE WORD UN IN IT, BLOCK IT! :gunner: :gunner: Un related topics (mods do this)
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα