11.09.2013 - 20:42
Spring Coalition Tournament

Tournament finished!

Hello everyone! The Spring Coalition Tournament ended 2 months ago and just now I got around to checking everyone's game and making sure everyone's valid games were accounted for. The rule was simple - first CW against one of the other participating coalitions would count, 3 points for every victory and tie breaker is the sum of the points of all other CLNs. So, without further ado, here are the winners of the tournament:

2nd place: Victorious Secret!

2nd place: BiteMe!

1st place: Stalins Martians!

And here's the points table:

CoalitionPointsWin-lossTie Breaker
Stalins Martians155 - 024
BiteMe!124-127
Victorious Secret124-021
The Avengers93 - 345
Fruit is Best Player93-121
Mortal Kombat62-445
Killingforfun62-00
MockingBird00-80
Dalmati00-80

* Tie Breaker: the sum of the points of every CLN played against
** Dalmati and Mockingbird left the tournament

And that's it! I promised trophies to all players involved, so if your players want the trophy, send the list of all the players who played in the CWs. This was a good tournament to have a feel for the possible competitiveness of AW and we all thought that a structured tournament would be the best thing ever. But the coalitions that entered, half went inactive - Fruit is Best Player, Dalmati, Mockingbird and Killingforfun - and the competitive scene right now has completely different coalitions playing.

In my opinion, to foster the evolution of the competitive scene, we have to take that into account. I'll announce shortly the FALL COALITION TOURNAMENT and I'll take all CWs into consideration (and probably avoiding CLN trophies because all the coalitions that play will be playing in this tournament).

Let's see if we can work something better than the current CW system.

Cheers guys and congratulations to everyone who participated!
----
Γραμμένο από Mahdi, 23.11.2013 at 20:30

I don't consider the phrase "massive fag" to be an insult. Mods did.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
12.09.2013 - 01:51
Congradulations, SM! 5-0!!! Impressive win, guys
----
I'm Mike & I like stuff.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα