15.09.2013 - 21:42
 KYBL
Recently I read about the "Blue Banana", an area of Europe which shows the major industrial and economic areas. I thought AtWar may need a guide like this, so I did some research and ended up with some fairly surprising results.

I took all the cities with 8 reinforcement and added their income then divided that number by the number of cities there were. The average of all the cities is 130, which means for every one reinforcement, you get 16 income. I will be basing all my findings off this statistic.

Most of Europe+ stood above the average, but 16 countries (Including two divisions of Russia) were below this average. This was the most surprising because the 3 richest cities on the continent and 3 of the top 5 richest cities in the world were not in countries above the average.

These countries were:
Russia: Central (Moscow being the richest in Europe and second richest in the world after Tokyo)
France (Paris being the second richest in Europe and fourth richest city in the world after Shanghai)
United Kingdom (London being the third richest in the Europe and fifth richest in the world)
Serbia
Albania
Turkey
Montenegro
Macedonia
Greece
Russia: Volga
Ukraine
Moldova
Belarus
Azerbaijan
Georgia
Armenia

The UK, France, Russia: Central and barely Russia: Volga made it over in terms of total income of the country, but none of them have the majority of their cities reaching the average. Without the income of Paris, Moscow and London, these countries would be practically worthless.

What does this tell us?

Taking French, Ukrainian, Turkish and British cities as a tool to destroy income is not very effective compared to places like Spain, Italy and Germany.

Spain and Italy are much stronger than one may expect, and on average, they are both stronger than the UK and France. The UK and France have a population advantage but it is two cities which makes everything for them. for Italy and Spain it is much the opposite.

I will add more on other countries
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.09.2013 - 01:09
Well, it's an interesting concept. However, it goes back to income over units or units over income. How useful a country is depends on it's advantages & disadvantages corresponding to your strategy or situation.
----
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.09.2013 - 11:10
Suffice to say: If I united Spain and France I would be able to balance out the weaknesses of both countries?
----
ALL is fair in love and war. SO GET USED TO IT!
You opinion is not recognized as being valid.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.09.2013 - 13:17
Γραμμένο από LordEdwardthe5th, 22.09.2013 at 11:10

Suffice to say: If I united Spain and France I would be able to balance out the weaknesses of both countries?

good point
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
22.09.2013 - 13:17
Γραμμένο από LordEdwardthe5th, 22.09.2013 at 11:10

good point
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα