19.09.2013 - 15:59
True World War II is a classic scenario that was created before the custom map actualization.
Also it used to be the most played scenario until a few days ago, UN Game (Cronus & Cpt.Magic) is now the most played scenario.

I created this topic to talk about this scenario and a possible tribute that i would like to prepare.
That tribute would last all the final quarter of this year (October, November, December), the objetives of the tribute are:

*Encourage players to play the classic scenario, speacially new players.
*Creating a list of tips, strategy recommendations, guides to play properly with any country in the scenario.
*Organize any type of competition based in the scenario.
*Reach 3000 plays and more.
*Convert True World War II in the most played scenario again.
*Find the scenario creator (Last seen: 185 days ago and basically 0 info of him in the forum).
*Have fun.

Any type of suggestions, comments or contributions are welcome.
----
I dont understand why people says that Full Package is too expensive:
http://imageshack.us/a/img854/6531/fzhd.png

"I... Feel a little dead inside"
-Gardevoir
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.09.2013 - 16:29
Please dont deviate of the main objective of this post.
----

-Gardevoir
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.09.2013 - 19:00
Well, good luck with that.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.09.2013 - 19:23
It was shit then, it's shit now, and it will always be shit.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.09.2013 - 19:33
 Utah
I do not see why you care so much...
----
The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
19.09.2013 - 20:43
I made ULTIMATE WWII Becuase the original cutsom WWII swere terrible and completely unbalanced. These were made due to the utterly terrible origiinal True WWII. I remember how it use to look, it changed alot over time. And yes, at the time, it was alot of fun, but it's really awful. Don't get me wron,g it developed alot of the concepts of future scenarios but it's pretty much unplayable now and High ranks only play it to farm the poor fools who start it up.

I believe my Ultimate WWII is the only scenario which gives any fair chance of Axis even winning. Everything previously was always a sure allied victory.

One of the major flaws of previous scenarios was not being able to get in tocuh with its makers to make changes. Thats not a big deal and its why I completely remade it.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.09.2013 - 04:13
True WW2's traditional colours have been kept in every newer version. You can just pretend you're playing True World War II 2.0, cause that's what Ultimate WW2 really is, it's the custom, balanced and improved version
----
The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.09.2013 - 06:15
Ultimate ww2>true ww2
----
We are not the same - I am a Martian.
We are not the same - I am a... divided constellation?

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.09.2013 - 06:15
Ultimate ww2>true ww2
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
20.09.2013 - 22:11
Wernt you the same guy who made a topic entitled: "Stop Making True World War II Scenarios" following up with saying "they always fail"? Why the chnage of heart? And why do we have to idolize a single game and not instead idolize all the top played maps? OR to begin with, why do we even have to idolize them at all? There custom maps. There improved upon or just "die" out. It's not a big deal (apologies for kinda shredding your idea, just an opinion nothing personnel)
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.09.2013 - 02:02
New ww2 by andartes is also magnificent
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.09.2013 - 02:04
Yeah i want to try inferno ww2
----

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.09.2013 - 03:02
Γραμμένο από Dragon, 21.09.2013 at 02:02

New ww2 by andartes is also magnificent

It's a rip-off of Ultimate WW2, with a few improvements. The map IS better and more accurate, but the scenario needs a few changes. Too bad andartes keeps ignoring me so I can't help him make it the best WW2 ever. A few months ago he was asking me about the starting cash, implying Tik-Tok's starting cash sucks. Which is not true, except for Pacific USA in my opinion. The starting cash and economies are fine in Inferno also ( obviously:P), the only thing I'm not sure about is Pacific USA's economy. Have to try it.
----
The Most Feared Nazi Germany and SM Ukraine player in AW history. Retired

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.09.2013 - 10:50
Γραμμένο από Pheonixking929, 20.09.2013 at 22:11

Wernt you the same guy who made a topic entitled: "Stop Making True World War II Scenarios" following up with saying "they always fail"? Why the chnage of heart? And why do we have to idolize a single game and not instead idolize all the top played maps? OR to begin with, why do we even have to idolize them at all? There custom maps. There improved upon or just "die" out. It's not a big deal (apologies for kinda shredding your idea, just an opinion nothing personnel)

Goddamn. Who are you? An user registered in June of 2013 readed a post of April 2012?
By the way, i wrote that message exactly 20 days after my registration in Afterwind. I was totally noob in that moment (Now im just noob, at least not totally). I dont dedicate much time at this game, in fact i didnt played any game in entire months of all my registered time. Because of this my progress in the game is slow.

I dont want to idolize True World War II, in fact the intention of all this is "saying goodbye" to that scenario and to the whole old generation of scenarios that were created before the map update. 2014 would be completly dedicated (at least to me) to the new generation of scenarios. One fact is a big part of the most played scenarios (more than 100 plays) are old scenarios (45 %).

Honestly i dont like much UN, i really dislike that map. It hurts to me the way of how UN Game (Cronus & Cpt. Magic) have reached to be the most played scenario (im fairly sure that the 75% of those plays are like: "UN is a rogue-noob, remake" or games with much leavers). Also UN Game have massive quantity of copies created by persons that have 0 imagination to create something new. We have got King of the Hill and copies of King of the Hill. I really expected more of this generation of scenarios. Ultimate WWII of Tik-Tok is sadly one of the few acceptable scenarios of this generation.

"they always fail"
Yes big scenarios usually fail when they are created by random people that joined in the moment.
But the chace of an organizated scenario failing with days, weeks, or months of avancer would not.

To end this, i hate Un Games, but one day one great scenario would be the number one in plays, taking UN to second place, being only played for some players. That day (if i still here) i would try to organize a tribute for UN game scenario.
Thats my way to be.
----

-Gardevoir
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.09.2013 - 11:35
I read the article from 2012 under the similar topics underneath these post, no i dont have so much time tht i go on the forum and read each and every little forum post xD
----
Everyone is living a myth and it's important to know what yours is. It could be a tragedy- and maybe you don't want it to be.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα