Other (LB/GC/IF)

Σύνολο ψήφων: 546
07.04.2011 - 00:37
 Ivan (Διαχειριστής)
-
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2011 - 10:51
Allah's soldiers fear nothing. We honor famiry and move forward as tanks or guerillas.
Mostly tanks though.
----
Beheading infidels is a patriotic duty
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2011 - 12:23
People really love tank general huh?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2011 - 13:28
Γραμμένο από Pedro Aug, 07.04.2011 at 12:23

Nothing wrong with that tactic. I used it myself for a long time, before I tried MoS and Sky Menace. (:
It's the most friendly tactic for beginners I think.
----
On the cool side of Thievery.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2011 - 15:25
Γραμμένο από Clovek30, 07.04.2011 at 13:28

Nothing wrong with that tactic. I used it myself for a long time, before I tried MoS and Sky Menace. (:
It's the most friendly tactic for beginners I think.

I don't like tank general, just my opinion of course, but i would go with great combinator instead.
One strategy that would be great on Asia is blitzkrieg, for resource boom and striking enemys faster.
But i never tested it.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2011 - 17:46
MoS in high cash places, PD in everything else... works really well.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2011 - 18:04
Γραμμένο από Pedro Aug, 07.04.2011 at 12:23

i hate it run out of money to fast
----
Γραμμένο από NateBaller, 30.08.2012 at 20:04

I make Americans look bad? Are you kidding me?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2011 - 20:55
PD gives +1 def, +1vs tanks, +2 in cities, so attack of the tank vs def of the infantry is equal.

only thing is...PD can pump out alot more units and cheaper, so all you have to do is defend in the right places.

If your using tank general though, Infantry only have 1more def than militia so it's probably best to use militia
in defence.

Blitzkrieg is useful if you are an offensive player, if you are ever in defence on blitz, your in trouble.

personally i will use PD or SM, though i'm going to try out GW soon.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
07.04.2011 - 23:12
Blitzkrieg - awesome.

Naval commander - only useful as a support option, if you're playing a team game. Only good in pacific/oceania for free for alls.

Sky menace - Blitzkrieg, but with less offense, more defense and more cost.

Great combinator - Tankgen + PD

Lucky Bastard is the weakest strategy, in my opinion. We should have a poll sometime for which the least or two least preferred strategies are.
----
lol. NO!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
08.04.2011 - 10:05
Oh man, it looks like my lovely Guerrilla Warfare has turned into a popular strategy after all. I guess I will have to swap to a more underground one again. Iron Fist for the lulz!
----
"Whenever death may surprise us, let it be welcome if our battle cry has reached even one receptive ear and another hand reaches out to take up our arms".
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
08.04.2011 - 19:53
Blitzkrieg is a very weak strategy, I've found, unless you're really playing against pushovers. (Or if you're on a capture Hawaii game, I guess, lol). It's just terrible. More range. Great. I had no fun reaching my enemy and then just dying abominably on his defence. Maybe I ain't usin' it right.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
09.04.2011 - 02:00
Γραμμένο από Vespre, 07.04.2011 at 23:12

Great combinator - Tankgen + PD

Wrong, you don't get the minus cost of the tank(from TG) or infantry(PD)

Infantry don't have the extra defence in cities or v tanks, so maxium they can have is 8 (in a city) for PD it's 9(in a city, 10 in a city vs tanks), they also lose 3 attack, making them useless in attack, but they have to go with tanks otherwise the tanks die.. in PD infantry can be quite usefull in attack because they are so cheap.

Tanks get +1 hp instead of +1arb, oh and -3 defence. This means normal infantry can take them down in a fight, in tank general
tanks can be useful against open infantry in attack or defence.

Also, PD has +1 def and +1 range for militia.

If you want me to prove this, you choose GC and i'll beat you with either PD or TG in a 1v1 in europe

Worst strats:
luck bastard
Great combinator
Iron Fist
Imperialist (useful in africa nowhere else, but GW is better in africa)
Master of stealth (the cost of marines in GW outdo the extra attack of the marines.)
Naval Commander (unless your supporting, or playing a Pacific game maybe?)
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
09.04.2011 - 09:18
JoelHaynes I want you to face Gigglin and let this form know how it turns out.. you go with what ever you think is best and HE will use GC

IM CALLING YOU OUT... LETS SEE
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
09.04.2011 - 12:27
Γραμμένο από nonames, 09.04.2011 at 02:00

Worst strats:

Naval Commander (unless your supporting, or playing a Pacific game maybe?)

Γραμμένο από Vespre, 07.04.2011 at 23:12

Naval commander - only useful as a support option, if you're playing a team game. Only good in pacific/oceania for free for alls.

Σημείωση:
What is your strategy of choice?

Naval Commander - 5

Meanwhile, in Ironail-land: defeating people with naval commander since forever. I don't understand why Naval Commander has so few adherents. It's so fast and deadly and you can even defend LIKE A BOSS. You can usually get a really quick start to become a regional power too.
----
Hello, I listen to Shakira and Rihanna and I support the multiculturalisation of Europe : )
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
09.04.2011 - 12:51
Γραμμένο από MarcJr, 09.04.2011 at 09:18

JoelHaynes I want you to face Gigglin and let this form know how it turns out.. you go with what ever you think is best and HE will use GC

Does he even use GC? After playing PD, i can't see how he would ever consider using it....
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
09.04.2011 - 13:46
He loves it I want to see you to have at it
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
09.04.2011 - 22:02
Γραμμένο από MarcJr, 09.04.2011 at 09:18

I'd like to see that too, JoelHaynes.

And I didn't LITERALLY mean that GC was the same thing as both of those combined. I was just making short blurbs.

Essentially though, GC IS just a little bit of PD combined with a little bit of tank general. Plus the defense/offense penalties, otherwise there'd be no downside.
----
lol. NO!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
10.04.2011 - 10:58
I don't like Tank General. I used it once, and I was beat up quickly. On whole world games where there's plenty of money, I always use MoS so I can sneak up on enemies. On everything else, Perfect Def. because I usually face high-ranking players or end up against a strong alliance. I usually win when I'm a member of a trio of alliances. We just dictate the other nations and either force them to ally with everybody else or destroy them. All thanks to MoS and Perfect Def.
----
"There was Eru, the One, who in Arda is called Ilúvatar and he made first the Ainur, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought, and they were with him before aught else was made."

-The Silmarillion
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
11.04.2011 - 09:50
Imperialist is good for Europe games. you can make loads of troops quickly without having to worry about ur weekly bonas all the time and militia are free with it
----
''WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER !!!''
~Winston S. Churchill - 1940~
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.08.2011 - 08:40
Γραμμένο από Psychostick, 07.04.2011 at 17:46

MoS in high cash places, PD in everything else... works really well.

Blitzkrieg/Sky Menace in high cash places, GW in low and high.
Works like a charm.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
06.08.2011 - 17:35
GW in everything and SM in high cash places
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
11.08.2011 - 05:00
Master Of Stealths is my choice because i dont have enought sp to buy sky mance or GW
----
My real life name is Strahinja.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
11.08.2011 - 19:10
MoS sucks @ss i like it cause of powerfull marines but if your marines die your screwd cause you inveted 140 per marine and unless its a 50k or 25k game its useless to me GW FTW
----
"Austria the shield and Prussia the sword!" Too bad that they are attached to the wrong arm: The right one holds the defiantly gli stening shield, and the left one is supposed to wield the sword"
-Franz Grillparzer, Prussian Officer
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.08.2011 - 00:43
 Hawk
Depends on map size and the game.

I use Naval Commander on world/Oceania games. There are a couple of really great countries to use NC from, like Singapore and Cuba (Latvia is also pretty good).
On single continent games, like Europe or America, I'll use MoS (although it is underpowered). The buffed marines help a lot in taking down PD/GC infantry, and increase general effectiveness. On these richer areas, the monetary sting from losing marines doesn't hurt as much. On Africa/SA, I use GW for the cheap marines. When I'm playing serious I use PD, as it is an incredibly unfair strategy that has few counters and is difficult to beat regardless of enemy tactics or strat choice.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
21.05.2012 - 19:27
TG has increased offensive potential at the cost of defensive potential.
PD has increased defensive potential at the cost of offensive potential.
GC has increased potential for both, at the cost of versitility, and increased vulnerability to counterattack of your tanks.

i'm just a noob, but i think NC is pretty good. the boost to Destroyers and Submarines is really significant, so you should be able to happily dominate the seas, and make great use of that with their immense reach. a lot of the rich, capital cities have a port (although some seem very hard to reach), and all the rich regions have a lot of seas. and inland you just use Marines.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.05.2012 - 10:03
Shame on you for waking up dead freds!
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.05.2012 - 10:25
Sorry, the dates to these posts are so far off to the right, in barely noticable medium grey... the thread seemed pretty high up the front page and i had no idea of the level of activity here yet.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.05.2012 - 12:38
 YOBA
Naval Commander sucks. Even if you're using the very best NC tactic made by none other than yours truly over a year ago (before several NC-crippling upgrades). It is just useless, unless you're latejoining as Taiwan and want to quickly kill someone as revenge for something they did to you, or maybe just because you're trolling. Other than that, NC is absolutely worthless in my opinion.
----
YOBA:
Youth-Oriented, Bydło-Approved
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
23.05.2012 - 20:11
GW
----
I like stuff.... Yay?
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
24.05.2012 - 06:45
That akward moment when one of the worst strats in the game is top of the votings.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα