13.05.2020 - 23:32

Today in a Clan War the following rolls happened Navy Blue and Green attacked Pink and Pink won by 1 militia. We haven't seen these rolls since opi

Our Tests with Blue as PD and Green as GC were replicated here, and we changed pinks strats up with PD being the strongest
Tests

1. PD

2. PD

3.LB

4. IF

5. PD

6. PD

7. PD

8.(Without extra 5 militia)PD

These are our results for some of our tests, in none of these situations was it even decided by 1 or 2 units. This guy has a history, but im unbiased and dont care, just look into it?

Thanks fellas
----
A Lion does not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
13.05.2020 - 23:33
Jamie pull that up
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 04:34
Wow are you serious guys? first of all, i had 23 infs if i remember correctly and 2nd as you can see some of the battles have been pretty close so if you try enough times im sure the defender will eventually win and btw how do we know that there havent been battles which the defender has won but you wouldnt show them here?. Also i dont understand why you are sending 16 infs as replacement of the blue player in your test when it was only 15. and 3rd if there was anything strange about this game i would have won the czech rush on turn 1 as well where mauzer and eagle rushed czech t1 and i sent 14 infs and gen. so stop this bs. if everyone would post strange rolls everytime they see it the whole forum would be filled with these threads. get a life and stop spending hours trieing to make life of others difficult.

Edit: just noticed it, the very first SS shows that the battle had 68 total units involved and now sum up the units mr. sphinx used in his examples.. its always 66.. so taking out 2 infs from me and then saying im cheating.. stop manipulating and just get a life bro.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 04:41
 Zoe
Illyria just keeps crying if they ever lose. When Boywind lost by 1 unit twice, they tried to frame me for wall glitching yesterday even when I didn't and they don't even wanna provide a SS. I'm not the cleanest of players, but the members of this clan are straight-up toxic.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 05:28
#WEARENOTHACKER #XBUGS #TBHACKS #WALLHACKS
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 09:43
Γραμμένο από Zoe, 14.05.2020 at 04:41

Illyria just keeps crying if they ever lose. When Boywind lost by 1 unit twice, they tried to frame me for wall glitching yesterday even when I didn't and they don't even wanna provide a SS. I'm not the cleanest of players, but the members of this clan are straight-up toxic.

firstly we did not lose to beserok to cry over that and all of this shit happened in a cw between MK and mystics
secondly i have not watched your duel but if what sphinx has told me was correct then you have indeed bypassed the wall and you do already have
a history of cheating that you were even banned recently
----
Our next Moments are Tomorrows Memories
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 09:46
Sphinx i told you they are too good rolls but they are possible in between 5-15% chance of occurring
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 10:38
 4nic

why are you mentioning illyria here? Are you retarded, i only see 2 illy members and 1 orca member trying to reproduce beserok rolls, also yes you wall glitched in many games, i wonder why you out of all people dont get the lenghty xbugs type ban.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 10:39
 4nic
Also regarding the thread, freak rolls tend to happen but if this is hacks he probably altered unit HP and critical chance.
----
''Everywhere where i am absent, they commit nothing but follies''
~Napoleon

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 11:06
Here's a tip if you don't like playing someone don't play them
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 13:36

why are you trying to lie about what happened?
we were dueling and kiev happened to have random walls all over it
some people thought it was walled and i personally didn't think it was suspicious at the start

however, you tried to refute that you weren't cheating by telling everyone that you recorded the whole match
i asked you to then to just give a ss of the wall to see if it was walled or not
the only thing that did make me suspicious of you was when you wouldn't even post a single ss from your recording that you made and kept making weird excuses for some odd reason

"yeah i recorded the whole game but i can't give you a single ss of the previous turn"

and you think people wouldn't be suspicious?

Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 14:39
Just post ss of the turn, you don't need to upload the whole 700 mb video.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 15:23
Only way to win vs illyria is by hacking, it's the only way to level the playing field
----
Happiness = reality - expectations
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 17:07
Γραμμένο από b0nker2, 14.05.2020 at 11:06

Here's a tip if you don't like playing someone don't play them

Bro atWar players haven't figured that out yet, they don't believe that anyone has a choice and has to play everybody no matter what. When you tell someone you don't want to vs them you gotta prepare for a shitshow of abuse they will throw at you(staff included).
----
Lest we forget
Moja Bosna Ponosna
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 18:23
Atwar was never known for a good anti cheat system.
However, i rushed way too many times to forget that 2 stacks by 2 different players vs 1 stack can lead to some very fucked up rolls.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
14.05.2020 - 19:59
Ban the ppl using math and statistics they being too nerdyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.05.2020 - 10:03
This topic so funny hackers upvoting beserok posts.
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
15.05.2020 - 11:01
This topic so funny noobs upvoting noobs posts.
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.05.2020 - 04:53
Friendly reminder that rolls exist in the game.

all these accusations of hacking will go no where, if there was an actual way to hack the game and gain any sort of advantage people would use it and reach top elo, or at least show an increase, they won't only use it in cws or duels against specific people.

if you know of a bug or an exploit or any way to gain an unfair advantage, report it, but this shit will get you nowhere, only cause more drama
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.05.2020 - 06:27
Γραμμένο από Acidus, 17.05.2020 at 04:53

Friendly reminder that rolls exist in the game.

all these accusations of hacking will go no where, if there was an actual way to hack the game and gain any sort of advantage people would use it and reach top elo, or at least show an increase, they won't only use it in cws or duels against specific people.

if you know of a bug or an exploit or any way to gain an unfair advantage, report it, but this shit will get you nowhere, only cause more drama

friendly reminder that some people have already admitted that they have discovered a way to hack units states and range and there are topics about that in the mod forum
also do you know that once upon time there has been a player by the nickname "Logic" who altered critical chances abusing it in duels farming shit load of people until lord pontes + mr own u caught him doing so and reported him,he got no punishment and even got a reward from the admins... they rewarded someone for discovering a way to hack the game and aBuSinG it in real duels to gain elo? Logically this sounds like a bribe for him to keep his mouth shut and not force them to put an effort into fixing the exploit which means it does still exist...
----
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
17.05.2020 - 07:51
Γραμμένο από SyrianDevil, 17.05.2020 at 06:27

friendly reminder that some people have already admitted that they have discovered a way to hack units states and range and there are topics about that in the mod forum
also do you know that once upon time there has been a player by the nickname "Logic" who altered critical chances abusing it in duels farming shit load of people until lord pontes + mr own u caught him doing so and reported him,he got no punishment and even got a reward from the admins... they rewarded someone for discovering a way to hack the game and aBuSinG it in real duels to gain elo? Logically this sounds like a bribe for him to keep his mouth shut and not force them to put an effort into fixing the exploit which means it does still exist...

we're entering conspiracy theory waters but i see your point, but we don't have ivan and amok now, we have dave, and he has been fixing bugs so if something like that was known to him right now i assume it would be fixed shortly, regardless, my point is that accusations will get us nothing but drama, if anyone has evidence of anything, report it to mods or admins, but as long as no evidence is provided, this is all just drama with no purpose, and i'm not a fan of the perpetual cycle of flamewar we've had in the community lately
----

Best mod ever <3

Best admin ever <3

" I declare the creation of the United States of Atwar. "
- Dave Washington, 6/7/2020
Φόρτωση...
Φόρτωση...
atWar

About Us
Contact

Ιδιωτικότητα | Όροι χρήσης | Πανώ | Partners

Copyright © 2024 atWar. All rights reserved.

Ακολούθησέ μας στο

Διέδωσε τα νέα